2012 Olympic Games

• Congrat to Brazil.

I am so pissed right now
    Hui played very bad today, obviously no one can substitute her and she keeps getting tired.
    and Wei keep setting the ball to her.
    If she gives more balls to Zeng. I guess China can win.
    But I am still glad that China at least get a point, the 4th set just made me scream!!!

• China sucks....Hui Ruoqi sucks! China hasnt got any leading spiker ,if they can play team-play well then they have a chance against strong teams..
    i like only Chinese libero,seh is really a good libero one of the best in here and a little setter Wei.

• Congratulations Brazil, Turkey's chance is getting lower :S

• Why the organization schedule the matches with a gap of two hours between them? It's quite easy one match lasts two hours or more and they fail to adhere to the proposed schedule.

• China sucks....Hui Ruoqi sucks! China hasnt any leading spiker ,if they can play team-play well then they have a chance against strong teams...

Wang is injured,
    Hui played very bad today
    as well as Wei and Yang Junjing.
    Also, China has mentally burden play against Brazil.
    I really hope China can win against Brazil esp. Brazil is in bad form.

The coach Yu sucks, he brings San Dan na who is very useless
    and he doesn't know how to substitute.

• No chance for Serbia to win over Brazil????
    I guess Serbia may get more competitive mode as they don't want to lose all the matches
    so they would play 200% effort on it.

If it is, a chance for Turkey if Turkey lose to Korea today~

• I'm a bit worried about Korea's chances now. :S Though the match against Turkey will be of high pressure for both teams, for Turkey it's actually the very last chance (theoretically, cause we don't really think they can beat USA), so they shall enter the match very motivated. Korea, on the other hand, still has a shot, in the match against China. But they're gonna face an also driven China, that, depending on the result of the matches, might also need those points. I hope Korean can enter the court with the best attitude, driven to win. They're definitely playing better than Turkey so far, at least. That match between those two teams in WCH, 2 years ago, was nervewrecking.

• anyone knows any links for Japan VS Russia???

• anyone can share a stream link, my stopstream link is so lack today, sportslemon & hahasports not working for me today.

thanks in advance.