2012 Olympic Games

• Mari just gave an interview...she was pretty honest and said a lot of things...
    One of the things she said is that she feels it´s unethical to cut a player two days before the first game.
    She believes it was an injustice to cut her and she said she knows she is not playing as good as she could play and she has pain on her knees, back and shoulder but she would play the Olympics even if it was under medication. She said there was no problem inside the group and Zé Roberto asked to talk to her in the middle of the night while she was going to do laundry :whistling: She called Fabiana first and she said some of the girls are very dissatisfied (especially
    Sheilla and Fabi) and most of them cried on the night she was cut.
    She was using a shirt with the UK flag hahaha... :whistle:

This has other details (in portuguese): http://blogs.lancenet.com.br/v…ria-louca-se-concordasse/

• I couldnt agree with u more winrip! Italys very weak OPP spot in combination with bad and low block isnt enough to win OG in my opinion. They rely way too much on Gioli and Lo Bianco nowdays, and 2 not bring Ortolani in the squad is a misstake. She isnt so good now as before, but she is still right now around Lucias level I think in attack, but with more potential there and her serves is a really dangerous weapon, and better in block. Bosetti is better defensive player, but against USA, Russia or Brazil I think Ortolani is a more useful player.

i think same with you, which one is you couldnt agree with me? italian star players are getting older and not in best shape like they were, so they will play quarterfinals, if they play against USA or Brazil, game will be over for italians

• i think same with you, which one is you couldnt agree with me? italian star players are getting older and not in best shape like they were, so they will play quarterfinals, if they play against USA or Brazil, game will be over for italians

"I couldn't agree with you more" means he agrees with you very much ;)

• This is a stupid thing to do, in my opinion!!!

Could you imagine, being in London and still waiting for a decision? The tension in the air? When you should be thinking about the games, you'ld still thinking if you are in or out? THE FOCUS IS LOST!

This coach is out of control :down: :down:

I agree when you say that it is not the best thing to do...it can create a negative mood in the team and a great tension! I'm really sorry for this situation in Brazil's NT...

• "I couldn't agree with you more" means he agrees with you very much ;)

oh my, i see now thanks Matt :lol: :lol: :lol: sorry Anton i never doubted about you, you know :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Although Brasil is in such a mess Italy's situation is more pathetic in my opinion. They will be eliminated in QF as Matthias said (by Brasil or Turkey most probably :whistle: )

• I just want the US being eliminated by Japan on the quarterfinals...is that too much to ask? :dance6: :dance6: :whistling:
    They have lost last two matches, on World Cup 2011 and World Championship 2010, so I think it is a possibility :whistling:

• I just want the US being eliminated by Japan on the quarterfinals...is that too much to ask? :dance6: :dance6: :whistling:
    They have lost last two matches, on World Cup 2011 and World Championship 2010, so I think it is a possibility :whistling:

This is what I want to happen too ahaha :lol: Go Russia and Japan!

• I want Russia to win this tournament instead of USA or Brazil, OG must go to Europe :lol: :lol:

• I want Russia to win this tournament instead of USA or Brazil, OG must go to Europe :lol: :lol:

agree with this. and silver for Japan :P

@ han song-yi -- I want China to lose in semifinals :lol:

That would be epic! :roll:

And if you think about it, it's possible! USA had serious problems playing against Japan lately... :whistle:

• sure if turkey could handle to reach quarter finals :teach:

I will remind this post to you :roll: