2012 Olympic Games

• Korea heads to London - a Lot of Pics

Prediction Game :
    5th place - Olympic Games 2012
    Bronze - World Grand Prix 2012
    Gold - Liga Femenina de Baloncesto de España 2011-2012 (as "LV")
    Silver - EuroBasket Women 2011 (as "LAT")
    Gold - FIBA EuroLeague Women 2011 (as "LAT")

• Positive indications from Malesevic and Brakocevic. Both of them walk normally and hope to start training with the team in the coming days. :)

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sp…ceviceva-Sto-pre-na-teren

• You like Vesoviç's attacking skills than receiving, haha, this is getting funnier and funnier :lol: Also it is so stupid to evaluate a player by just one tournament's statistics. For example, you are just showing me a FIVB ranking but did you notice that Vesoviç was the one who receive most than others by 157 serve receptions whereas for instance best receiver Kim received only 55 times. She covered a bigger space on court and opponents target her always. To pass judgement on by only looking at ranking is nonsense. Vesoviç did a decent job at reception in preliminaries of GP (although not her best)

Blagojeviç also is so good receiver that she played as libero sometimes :roll: All in all, you can judge their attacking capacities but naming Blagojeviç&Vesoviç duo as bad receiver is simply so funny that I don't even know why I spent my time to answer it :wall:

• I also think Jovana Vesovic is a better receiver than she showed in last couple of tournaments for Serbia. She was more solid in that aspect in CL/CEV Cup for Tomis if I remember right....and I also agree with that two tournaments is too less too show the capacity of a player, so there I have to agree with Serdar, but if she is better than many liberos in OG, dont know hehe.

• You like Vesoviç's attacking skills than receiving, haha, this is getting funnier and funnier :lol: Also it is so stupid to evaluate a player by just one tournament's statistics. For example, you are just showing me a FIVB ranking but did you notice that Vesoviç was the one who receive most than others by 157 serve receptions whereas for instance best receiver Kim received only 55 times. She covered a bigger space on court and opponents target her always. To pass judgement on by only looking at ranking is nonsense. Vesoviç did a decent job at reception in preliminaries of GP (although not her best)

Blagojeviç also is so good receiver that she played as libero sometimes :roll: All in all, you can judge their attacking capacities but naming Blagojeviç&Vesoviç duo as bad receiver is simply so funny that I don't even know why I spent my time to answer it :wall:

Actually it is my fault to answer your post after you said Vesovic and Blagojevic are even more stable receivers than most of the liberos that will play in OG! :lol: I am really sorry, it is my fault :D :whistle:

I don't know if you watched CL matches or checked the stats. If you look at it, you can see Vesovic isn't such a great receiver.Here are the stats:
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Statistics.aspx?ID=551
    As you can see, the players that received more than her even higher in ranking. For me the stable receiver must be like Sokolova,Del Core, Tom, Larson, Bosetti, Gözde and the most of the liberos that will play in OG such as Sano, Cardullo, Gülden, Fabi, Castillo, Croce.. :whistle: :whistle: :wavy:

• Actually it is my fault to answer your post after you said Vesovic and Blagojevic are even more stable receivers than most of the liberos that will play in OG! :lol: I am really sorry, it is my fault :D :whistle:

I don't know if you watched CL matches or checked the stats. If you look at it, you can see Vesovic isn't such a great receiver.Here are the stats:
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-Area/Statistics.aspx?ID=551
    As you can see, the players that received more than her even higher in ranking. For me the stable receiver must be like Sokolova,Del Core, Tom, Larson, Bosetti, Gözde and the most of the liberos that will play in OG such as Sano, Cardullo, Gülden, Fabi, Castillo, Croce.. :whistle: :whistle: :wavy:

Lost cause...

• I also agree to kadir about Vesovic's reception.For me her reception is also shaky not stable.She needs to improve to be a decent reciever coz in future she must play with recievers like Mihajlovic or Malagurski whom will concentrate to attack and her job will be much harder.I have watched some games of Serbia in WOQT and she was really weak at reception even there was Malasevic next to her but she is slowly adapting to starting six in NT so it's OK.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Positive indications from Malesevic and Brakocevic. Both of them walk normally and hope to start training with the team in the coming days. :)

http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/sp…ceviceva-Sto-pre-na-teren

With Serbia's luck this year, they better not walk too much...I remember that Debby Stam broke her arm in Montreux some years when she fell while walking from the competition hall back to the hotel ;) Something like that would perfectly fit into Serbia's summer this year :roll:

• With Serbia's luck this year, they better not walk too much...I remember that Debby Stam broke her arm in Montreux some years when she fell while walking from the competition hall back to the hotel ;) Something like that would perfectly fit into Serbia's summer this year :roll:

Serbia's team might need to live in a bubble or something :aww:

• Even with only practising, half of the team got injured. I can't imagine how many of them will survive after playing 5 high level match in a row in OG :white: I know it is very unlucky situation for them on the other hand maybe it is not all about luck, maybe Terziç does something wrong at practice :whistle:

• maybe Terziç does something wrong at practice :whistle:

I don't think so...ankle injuries usually are accidents, Veljkovic's broken finger in GP too, the injuries of Nikolic and Antonijevic as far as I know are rather chronicle ones and like the one of Malagurski might be blamed on the tight schedule ever since 2010...

I see two options for Serbia in OG: either everything goes as expected, they play like all summer and lose all matches in preliminaries OR they kick themselves in the ass and fight for those who aren't able to play and surprise us all.

• Hooker looks awful too :lol:

• This thread is about Olympics so I guess its alright I post this article :lol: http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blo…x-olympics-045529940.html

In the article says US swimmer Ryan Lochte "70 per cent to 75 per cent of Olympians" hook up behind the scenes, adding "Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do."

...if the words by Lochte is true, I guess a girl with the name Destinee Hooker might get some attention...can be a good sign for Brazil and Russia then hehe

• AHAHA these pictures are funny XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.