2012 Olympic Games

• I don't follow the site for 1 week so I don't know if something happened to Malesevic. Where is she? With these players included, Serbia has no stable receiver except Cebic.

Are you kidding? :what: Vesoviç and Blagojeviç are even more stable receiver than lots of libero who will play in OG :roll:

What is Djerisilo's current shape, Joana? She also didn't play almost whole season due to injury :whistle:

• I sent a e-mail message on FB to Malesevic to ask her if she's definitely out for OG and this is her reply:

"hehe thank you.. i still dont know if i will go or not.. in few days i and Jovana will start with practising .. so designon is on coach.. so i dont know :) but thank u anyway :)"

How was lovely to answer me? :love:

• I sent a e-mail message on FB to Malesevic to ask her if she's definitely out for OG and this is her reply:

"hehe thank you.. i still dont know if i will go or not.. in few days i and Jovana will start with practising .. so designon is on coach.. so i dont know :) but thank u anyway :)"

How was lovely to answer me? :love:

How big discussion about Serbia I provoked just after posting probable team :lol: anyway, hope that both Tijana and Joana will be able to play in London, who will be out if Tijana will go: Blagojevic?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• How big discussion about Serbia I provoked just after posting probable team :lol: anyway, hope that both Tijana and Joana will be able to play in London, who will be out if Tijana will go: Blagojevic?

Yea. :lol: :lol:

But Tijana is my favourite player, she will be my wife and this is why I try all before giving up. :love:

• What is Djerisilo's current shape, Joana? She also didn't play almost whole season due to injury :whistle:

She's practicing almost with full intensity, as far as I know. I don't know how match-tough she is, though. But as I said, I doubt she can be worse than Brakocevic in her current shape, not to mention Starovic and Bjelica. :roll:

hope that both Tijana and Joana will be able to play in London, who will be out if Tijana will go: Blagojevic?

Well, I certainly won't be going to London, unfortunately, though fortunately for the Serbian team. :lol: But maybe we can give Serbian passport to a certain Brazilian? :D

Anyway, I think the last spot is between Blagojevic and Djerisilo.

• Lovely, simply lovely.

• Well, I certainly won't be going to London, unfortunately, though fortunately for the Serbian team. :lol: But maybe we can give Serbian passport to a certain Brazilian? :D

Hehehehe hilarous :rolll: it would be a blockbuster news for olympics...."latino blogger superstar changes nationality when the team in her heart is in desperate need of players".

• Mr. Brightside, you say you want Tijana to be your wife, but on your profile pic you kiss another girl? Like this she will never take you :lol: ;)

:lol: Oh yes, but she is my actual girlfriend.
    Now it's not time to engage with Tijana but as soon as she will come to play in Italy I conquer her heart and after that we may as well get married. We have also the same age. :)

Anyway, now I've reply her to thank for the answer and I've changed my photo. I'm alone, without girlfriend. :lol: :lol:

• Now I'm watching london2012.com and there in Serbian roster is Malesevic instead of Blagojevic :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Ergul is out from Olympics :white: She said in twitter that she broke her fingers during training and won't be able to play in London :( I am really sorry for Ergul even i supported Busra,she deserved to be there and should be a big disappointment :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ergul is out from Olympics :white: She said in twitter that she broke her fingers during training and won't be able to play in London :( I am really sorry for Ergul even i supported Busra,she deserved to be there and should be a big disappointment :down:

That is really unlucky for her. :(

I know of athletes who are able to play with broken fingers in a splint. It depends on which fingers and on which hand.

I wonder which fingers she broke.

• That is really unlucky for her. :(

I know of athletes who are able to play with broken fingers in a splint. It depends on which fingers and on which hand.

I wonder which fingers she broke.

Oh my! I am very sad for her... Although Bahar is my fave turkish player, and Ergul took her place I am very sad, so Busra is now going to the Olympics?

Noooooooooooooooooo ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

• According to Burcu Hakyemez Ergul broke her little foot finger and Busra Cansu joined to camp instead of her.Is foot finger injury more serious than hand fingers?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to Burcu Hakyemez Ergul broke her little foot finger and Busra Cansu joined to camp instead of her.Is foot finger injury more serious than hand fingers?

"Foot finger" = toe ;) And yes, for a volleyball player it's much worse than a (hand) finger injury I think...it's difficult to run with a broken toe, not even to mention jumping...I'm really sorry for Ergül :(

• Are you kidding? :what: Vesoviç and Blagojeviç are even more stable receiver than lots of libero who will play in OG :roll:

First of all, I don't want to be rude to Vesovic and her fans but this is just my opinion.I mean, for me she isn't a stable receiver. I like her attacking skills but not receiving. I say it again, please don't get me wrong.

I am not kidding but it seems you are. The liberos you mention most probably from Algeria and GB(I don't want to be rude to these players but it is the fact that their teams aren't strong.). I am curious did you watch WGP2012 and WOQT. Look at Vesovic's receiving stats in WOQT:
    http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…yers.asp?Tourn=&Skill=REC

I am sorry, her stats looks perfect really.She is better than Sana, Fabi, Gülden, Davis, Cardullo, Croce,Castillo who will play in OG.Great analysis really :whistle: :super: :lol:

I couldn't find the preliminary round stats but it wasn't so different from that stat. Her receiving stats were around %30-35.

Even myself didn't like my wording to you :evil: . But this is your style.I mean, you even don't care/respect other people's thoughts and you show it your wording all the time. :down:

I apologise from all the members here for off topic! :offtopic:

• What bad luck!

It hurts to run with a broken anything in the feet area. It would depend on the severity of the fracture but 9 days is a very short time to heal. Plus, she will have to stay off the foot and that means missing practices... so deciding on a medical replacement is in Turkey's best interest.

That's too bad for Ergul.

• Only Italy will play with "broken" players!!!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.