The 2013 CEV Cup

• Of course she is, that's not the problem. But can you imagine her playing in Brazilian style? I certainly can't...she is tall and slow, so she needs high balls and that does not at all fit the way Brazilian teams play.

If she can play so well in Russia,Turkey,Italy,for Rabita,Volero,Palm,NT....I don't think it would be any problem for her to play great in Brazil!!! If you're not the fastest player it doesn't mean you can't succed in Brazil!

• Salary in Brazil is low in the prism of Russia-Turkey-Azerbaijan so I don't think that She would go there.

• Of course she is, that's not the problem. But can you imagine her playing in Brazilian style? I certainly can't...she is tall and slow, so she needs high balls and that does not at all fit the way Brazilian teams play.

well,maybe yes maybe not...depends on the team and the setter...if Pavan can play there then Mamma can too.

• Checkmate by Serdar's Juliet.

no need, it is a lost case :aww:

• Mamma is staying in Omichka for next season too. I don't know how to react - good for Russian Superliga, bad for Natasha herself I think ?(
    http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_s…ostaetsya-v-Omichke-na-sl

I guess offer is irresistible,so good that she can't say no,which means it's good for her!! :)

• Eda Erdem will not be able to play in Russia against Uralochka due to injury. She has back spasms again.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Uralochka in good form before match vs Fenerbahce. Beat Dinamo Moscow 2624 2519 2527 2522. But even if Uralochka wins match will lose Golden Set vs Kim.

Mammadova with 34 pts vs Proton, Muszyna must be carefull because if Omsk wins match will win Golden Set.

• Tomorrow, when will be Uralochka-Feberbahce? 18:00 CET?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 13.00 for Italy, 14.00 for Turkey

So maybe 18 is local time! WTF I will not be able to watch it! :cursing: I will be at the university, damn! I have 2 options, skip my spanish lesson and go home early or bring my sis's pc with me and watch the match in the free time I will have... GRRRRRRR

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Uralochka in good form before match vs Fenerbahce. Beat Dinamo Moscow 2624 2519 2527 2522. But even if Uralochka wins match will lose Golden Set vs Kim.

Mammadova with 34 pts vs Proton, Muszyna must be carefull because if Omsk wins match will win Golden Set.

Lol that good form was already beaten by 3 0 as for Omsk legend i think we can stop that thing here yeah may be Mammadova legend is efective against weak teams like Proton but it could barely take 2 sets from Fakro at home ...

• Mammadova legend is efective against weak teams like Proton

???? Mammadova was scoring 30+ against Brazil and 40+ against Cuba,Russia and all best European clubs!! She also scored 30 against Muszyna in 1st match,it's just that 1 player or 2 can't win match alone in this sport,this is a team sport!!

Mammadova legend is efective against weak teams like Proton

That is the biggest bullshit I have heard in the last months :lol:

If Azerbaijan as Russia played in every international competition, Mammadova as Gamova would be World Volleyball Icon.