The 2013 CEV Cup

• Reading a Turkish volley forum as a visitor (magazin somethings.)

Disappointed Fener fans there banned a forum member from Azerbaijan there just for his congratulation to Muszyna.
    What an ugly people they are!

BIG CONGRATS MUSZYNA !

Disgusting forum there. They are saying they banned him because he was provacative just because he congradulated Muzsyna. I will not read their forum again, even as a visitor. Fener maniacs..

• Disgusting forum there. They are saying they banned him because he was provacative just because he congradulated Muzsyna. I will not read their forum again, even as a visitor. Fener maniacs..

Turkish are crazy!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Molnar is a decent receiver, but in many (local) matches, she is on the bench or not even in the roster, due to foreigner-rule...

The problem, at least in my opinion, is that the focus in many Turkish topteams is too much at buying big names/stars...it is the same in Turkish football, in my opinion. ;)

No please...never mention futball.....thats where we suck most! despite spending the utmost amounth of money for football , no succes around!!

• @Erolgaip, im not a fan of Fenerbahçe , i just support them bcz its my country's team and this would contribute to my country's volleyball.....i wish they had got the cup...withouth considering how badly they played... ;)

what does it have to do with the population in the cities??

I do not care whether its my country team or not. First, be fair, be gentlemen, be men..! (all forum people there on Turkish forum are happy about banning that Azeri member who just congratulated Muzsyna..) Stupid maniacs.

• No please...never mention futball.....thats where we suck most! despite spending the utmost amounth of money for football , no succes around!!

I'm sorry ;) But, I'm glad you agree with my point :win:

• Disgusting forum there. They are saying they banned him because he was provacative just because he congradulated Muzsyna. I will not read their forum again, even as a visitor. Fener maniacs..

Disgusting forum!! do you know how many users are using that forum? you cant leave all the users under suspicion! ;) you are obsessed with Fener fans... :P
    You are stating the case in a wrong way....most of the users congratulated Fakro for their win but that Azerbajiani user diplayed some annoying and exaggeating behaviors ...that could still not have been a reason for banning but i think that person thinks he takes revenge on old bills...

• Disgusting forum!! do you know how many users are using that forum? you cant leave all the users under suspicion! ;) you are obsessed with Fener fans... :P
    You are stating the case in a wrong way....most of the users congratılated Fakro for their win but that Azerbajiani user diplayed some annoying and exaggeating behaviors ...that could still not have been a reason for banning but i think that person thinks he takes revenge on old bilds...

Which forum are you guys talking about? Voleybolmagazin-forum ?? :win:

• Muszynianka won vs Kim but the biggest suprise is win as first Team from abroad since long times if first ever against interactive court lines ! That is World Championship.

By the way- if- poor Rabita in the Final vs Vakifbank but more poor Busto vs Galatasaray in Bronze Medal match.

• I do not care whether its my country team or not. First, be fair, be gentlemen, be men..! (all forum people there on Turkish forum are happy about banning that Azeri member who just congratulated Muzsyna..) Stupid maniacs.

what are you expecting from the people most of who are in a bad mood due to faliuere of Fener? kind of understandable, huh? ;)

• That disgusting Turkish line referees once again! Are there any limits to this? You can't help it but support Fakro! Why does almost every international game in Turkey has to turn into an ugly scandal? :down:

Referees in Turkey.. You saw it once or two.

They all are on their sides of Fener mostly as well as GS and Besiktas against all other teams in Turkey.
    Not only in volleyball, but also in basketball and especially in football/soccer.
    This isn't about Turkey, this is about Fener (also GS and Besiktas) against any other teams including other Turkey teams.

Especially Fener is a primitive club with primitive people. Did you watch their final match at CEV CL in Baku last year? Their all club board members sitting on the first row with Fener suits, just like 5th world country people. Lets not forget their seeing themselves above everyone else and doing things against CEV rules. Other Turkey teams are civilized, not Fener people.. Lets not forget their bribing too.

Anyway, enough to talk about Fener. No more Fener next year and I am sure Kim too will leave. If not, she will destroy not only her career, but also her human character. Bye bye Fener bye bye..

• Disgusting forum!! do you know how many users are using that forum? you cant leave all the users under suspicion! ;) you are obsessed with Fener fans... :P
    You are stating the case in a wrong way....most of the users congratulated Fakro for their win but that Azerbajiani user diplayed some annoying and exaggeating behaviors ...that could still not have been a reason for banning but i think that person thinks he takes revenge on old bills...

Be a man.. and admit that he wasn't a Fener fan or he was just an Azeri, a foreigner. I read his word, his was only saying "Kim, you must be regretful now."
    Now, if I say this here," KIM, you must be REGRETFUL for playing at Fener and Congrats to Muzsyna", if this forum bans me here, I'd say the same things about this forum too... Be men first.

• @Erolgaip....i have criticized Fb's fans lots of times because of the behaviors of theirs in the sallons but its also primitive to leave all the fans under suspicion...to consider as if they were all as one...

• @Erolgaip....i have criticized Fb's fans lots of times because of the behaviors of theirs in the sallons but its also primitive to leave all the fans under suspicion...to consider as if they were all as one...

Speak your voice there on that Turkish forum then and critize admin there (if you are a man and brave enough) to say he was wrongly banned. I am not a member there and I won't be a member, even more, I won't be viewing there even as a visitor.

Anyway. Really really big congrats to Muzyna, for showing those Fener fans who keep saying they have 25 million fans, they are great club, etc etc.

We, Vakif with 5000 fans won CEV CL cup at their homes 2 years ago and now another team with 5000 fans won a cup at their home of Fener. Good lesson to them. This must be hard to Fener's 25 million! fans of course.

• Be a man.. and admit that he wasn't a Fener fan or he was just an Azeri, a foreigner. I read his word, his was only saying "Kim, you must be regretful now."
    Now, if I say this here," KIM, you must be REGRETFUL for playing at Fener and Congrats to Muzsyna", if this forum bans me here, I'd say the same things about this forum too... Be men first.

i dont know about all the situation but as far as i know he was said to have writen "Fakro fakro fakro etc...aftre the win" not innocent as you said.....admins could behave in an emotional way as well...
    i suggest that you get rid of fener obsesion of yours......im not a fener fan,its certain but not obsessive as you... ;)

• Speak your voice there on that Turkish forum then and critize admin there (if you are a man and brave enough) to say he was wrongly banned. I am not a member there and I won't be a member, even more, I won't be viewing there even as a visitor.

Anyway. Really really big congrats to Muzyna, for showing those Fener fans who keep saying they have 25 million fans, they are great club, etc etc.

We, Vakif with 5000 fans won CEV CL cup at their homes 2 years ago and now another team with 5000 fans won a cup at their home of Fener. Good lesson to them. This must be hard to Fener's 25 million! fans of course.

sorry, nobody cant order me what to do....i dont care...actually i critize Fener fans in the forum....but this is because i want to do that....
    i suggest that you be a user there and do whatever you want.....dont choose the easy way (talking here)

• Muszynianka won vs Kim but the biggest suprise is win as first Team from abroad since long times if first ever against interactive court lines ! That is World Championship.

By the way- if- poor Rabita in the Final vs Vakifbank but more poor Busto vs Galatasaray in Bronze Medal match.

I thought exactly the same during today's match. It would absolutely be a shame to see the same (non-)quality of line decisions in Champions League F4 next week...