The 2013 CEV Cup

• Don't do racism here, you should be banned from this forum ..

Like that guy from Azerbaijan who was banned on your Turkish forum just because he said CONGRATS FAKRO? You expect this forum too like there? If they do this, I leave this forum. I never became a member of that forum there and won't be a member defintely after what I saw there to what is done to that guy from Azerbaijan.

Bartek said it truth, with your such behaviours (also at your Turkish forum), Turkey is definitely a Third World Country, if not worse.

• Don't do racism here, you should be banned from this forum ..
    Turkey isn't a third class country but you have a third class mentality ..
    I don't know why do you hate Turkey, maybe because of the European Qualification Games in Ankara :D
    Don't say referees always, but why don't you talk abaout the wild cards ..
    Congratulatıon again to the Polish girls ..

Sandro..

I think they are very very meek..

Last year when we won the champions cup they cried.Now they are speaking.

• If you are from Azerbaijan you can support and i think you should support Rabita against Vakıfbank, but you should be responsible to everyone, when we are unhappy and talking about the match; you can't come and write FAKROOOOOOOO 1000 times, you wrote that to provocate people (as usual), you can say i was supporting Fakro and they won, congatulation girls, it's ok ..
    Everyone supports their country, it's not a surprise, but people like you are the real suprise for us .. Even we support the Azerbaijani teams, maybe not all of us but, i'm ashamed of you, and i don't want to believe that all Azeri friends are not like you, and i know tht they aren't ..

• i especially want an answer from people who are not from poland and turkey.. can writing something provocative be a reason of being banned in a forum..

• We Are The Best Sport Club in The WORLD...F-E-N-E-R-B-A-H-Ç-E.... .

Sport club? lol... Bribers. Go to your soccer caves and keep soccer chants.

Today, Muzsyna is THE BEST.
    in 2011, it was VAKIF, THE BEST at your HOME.

• If you are from Azerbaijan you can support and i think you should support Rabita against Vakıfbank, but you should be responsible to everyone, when we are unhappy and talking about the match; you can't come and write FAKROOOOOOOO 1000 times, you wrote that to provocate people (as usual), you can say i was supporting Fakro and they won, congatulation girls, it's ok ..
    Everyone supports their country, it's not a surprise, but people like you are the real suprise for us .. Even we support the Azerbaijani teams, maybe not all of us but, i'm ashamed of you, and i don't want to believe that all Azeri friends are not like you, and i know tht they aren't ..

So what? You had written BUSTO 10000000 times when they played against Azerrail. But, none of you were banned.

And, you are nationalists? LOL.. Italian fans you are... Stop using the name TURKEY as a pot for throwing your blames.

And, Azerbaijani guy never mentioned Azerbaijan or Turkey. It is you people there who mentioned country names first and now you are coming and giving advices to INSIDE forum here. lol.. Go to your cave, magazin or whatever.

• Like that guy from Azerbaijan who was banned on your Turkish forum just because he said CONGRATS FAKRO? You expect this forum too like there? If they do this, I leave this forum. I never became a member of that forum there and won't be a member defintely after what I saw there to what is done to that guy from Azerbaijan.

Bartek said it truth, with your such behaviours (also at your Turkish forum), Turkey is definitely a Third World Country, if not worse.

I know what you wrote, you wrote 1000 times FAKRO to provocate us, you found here 2-3 friends and you are trying to assult Turkey, who can not say these things to our forum, we always respect to other teams and everyone said that today Fakro won because they were better, and we congratulated them ..

• Bribers. Go to your soccer caves and keep soccer chants.

Hey Meek.Close your dirty mouth and shut up.always barking

• Fenerbahce got a Kim, but Fener's libero and Paula played really bad, Berenika has to play in attack more often, but reception of Fenerbahce is awful.Berenika in Aluprof,where she played with Skorupa finished match with 20 winning attacks but in Fener she can not play so often due to the bad reception.

• Hey Meek.Close your dirty mouth and shut up.always barking

Change your club name first, it is NOT Fenerbahce ACIBADEM anymore. ACIBADEM is owned by Mr Aydinlar who your president kicked him out of the club although Mr Aydinlar created a good volley team. You are not grateful to him and you come here to support Fener, actually Aziz the briber. Turkey isn't only about Aziz, but, more about MEN like Mr Aydinlar. With mr Aydinlar like men, Turkey is the First World Country. With people like Aziz and fans like you, yes, Turkey is definitely Third World Country, if not worse. Admit this to be man..

• So what? You had written BUSTO 10000000 times when they played against Azerrail. But, none of you were banned.

And, you are nationalists? LOL.. Italian fans you are... Stop using the name TURKEY as a pot for throwing your blames.

And, Azerbaijani guy never mentioned Azerbaijan or Turkey. It is you people there who mentioned country names first and now you are coming and giving advices to INSIDE forum here. lol.. Go to your cave, magazin or whatever.

I won't go to my CAVE and let people like you to lie here; i'm not an italian fan(i live in italy and i love italian people very very much), and if i wrote even 1 time Busto find it and show to me, in Turkey we say "Ağzı olan konuşuyor", and you are the best example, i know who you are talking about but he didn't provocate like you, he just said i'm supporting Busto, and the other i'm supporting them because they are playing better, you know that we were so unhappy when Azerrail Baku lost with golden set, and we told it could be 2 Turkish and 2 Azerbaijani teams in the f4 .. Are you kidding, i won't stop to say Turkey, because i love my country and i won't let people like you talking against my country with no reason and doing racism here ..

• Erolgaip give up being provocative..you can state yorself with a better wording..

Provacative? Go and say this at your biased magazine forum. This forum isn't your forum and this is a forum where truths are spoken, unlike magazine show forum with full of uncivilized people.

• Fenerbahce got a Kim, but Fener's libero and Paula played really bad, Berenika has to play in attack more often, but reception of Fenerbahce is awful.Berenika in Aluprof,where she played with Skorupa finished match with 20 winning attacks but in Fener she can not play so often due to the bad reception.

i always liked Berenikas offensive side but Berg couldn't use her effectively poor reception didn't help either to say the truth.. Actually everything was bad so i am not gonna blame Berg also lol Fb needs to act lke a team and for this they need proper coach with a game plan they looked like dysfunctional team today

• ErolGarip

What is the problem with you? Why are you bringing the same discussion from Turkish forums and contaminate here as well. If anyone would be interested he would look at magazin forum not here! :cursing: Stop this stupid discussion, please!

• Change your club name first, it is NOT Fenerbahce ACIBADEM anymore. ACIBADEM is owned by Mr Aydinlar who your president kicked him out of the club although Mr Aydinlar created a good volley team. You are not grateful to him and you come here to support Fener, actually Aziz the briber. Turkey isn't only about Aziz, but, more about MEN like Mr Aydinlar. With mr Aydinlar like men, Turkey is the First World Country. With people like Aziz and fans like you, yes, Turkey is definitely Third World Country, if not worse. Admit this to be man..

İf you encounter to Aziz Yıldırım,ı think you afraid then you shit under..But here is a forum.And you have a keyboard.Say everything.

• Provacative? Go and say this at your biased magazine forum. This forum isn't your forum and this is a forum where truths are spoken, unlike magazine show forum with full of uncivilized people.

The only uncivilized people in our forum who was trying to provocate everyone, was you ..