2014 FIVB World Championship - Italy - 9/23

• Our girls are doing good job. I liked Jana Lena and Zhidkova's appearances. Service and block is good. Please keep this rhythm !! :super:

• Finallly my Poli shows her service potential :super:

• Thank for u stupid substitution Chervyakov :wall: Jana was quite good at receiving why do u put Jeyran and she made two mistakes .....

• So many interseting things today:
    - Croatia is playing really good, while Japan without Sano disappointed me... Fabris changed the game :thumbup:
    - bye Turkey :wavy: Barbolini and his choices :rolll: also bye Germany :wavy: they need to find new OHs as replacements for Brinker - Beier immediately :call:
    -Americans shouldn't complain about OHs, Hildebrand will have problems to go to Rio, because Hodge may be back :D fortunately Davis is on stands :thumbsup:
    - Boskovic as starting OP in Serbian NT just amazed me :obey: what a smart move by so often criticised Terzic :thumbsup: it pays off, though Malagurski could be Tijana's backup because Brakocevic can't help much...
    - Dominicans with 6th win :obey: altrhough it was another tiebreak, these girtls finally play better than in previous years ^^ De La Cruz with high spiking %, Vargas is keeping high blocking efficiency and Castillo shines bright like a diamond in defence :D
    - Russians finally with Obmochaeva on bench :thumbsup:
    - Italians won (great game by Arrighetti :thumbup: ), but Azerbaijan can steal points from Dominicans, about which I'm worrying :S

China, Brazil and USA are leading in terms of points so these 3 teams should advance. Italians are quite close too. Dominicans or Japan will be probably 3rd from E - Dominican Republic made another step, but it could've been bigger with winning 3-1 or 3-0. And direct battle Serbia-Russia should determine last participant in 3rd Round ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• so many mistakes in the end of the set :wall: here our gift for Italian NT :thumbdown:

Anyway, I like this spirit. It is funny Jana can receive better than Odina and our 2nd libero Jeyran :wall:

• i really like Ayshan, she is fast her services are effective, but the problem is she is small. I ti shown 1.84, but I think she is smaller than that 1.80.

• Can somebody please tell me what happened to Nagaoka?

Japan's libero's passing was very shaky. So many high balls the setter has had difficulty setting. I have missed Sano.

Congratulations to all winners tonight.

• too bad she can't kill the ball even though she's so tall… :- )

she is not Polna, but she is better at reception than Odina and the same level in attacking.

• nati, in offical WCh website, she's listed as 177 cm although other sites (like CEV) says she's 184.

I think 177 is right, when she stands next to Oksana (Kurt), you can see she is shorter than her. Oksana is 1.84cm

• RAI commentators are great. With Consuelo Mangifesta :cheesy: and Andrea Luchetta :cheesy: , we can listen to the best technical comments of this millenium (at least)