2012 Olympic Games

• I'm expecting an exciting match doesn't matter what other people and Vlado Nikolov say ;)

:lol:
    You know what? I just remmebered Vlado Nikolov has been training swimming before switching to volleyball. I wonder ... can't he go to the Aquatics Centre to represent us in some dicipline, I mean he already knows the result of the match and that we'll lose, so why not to do something useful instead of losing his time? :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• "Ayde, ej!" :rolll:

Wild Wild West!

• Polish fans whistled on Italy, whistling on Bulgaria, are they shepherds too? :lol:

• Dębowski, ffs!!!!! Get out, please! I hate this man! What a terrible dilettante! There is totally no difference between Treviso and Trentino :roll: He doesn't even know where our guys play, let alone know something about Bulgarians.....I thought Toshko Aleksiev is in the team long enough to know him, I thought his surname was Aleksiev, but I guess I was wrong, our brilliant commentator claims that Toshko's surname is...Alieksieiev 8| I don't even know how to type this... ?(
    And what a moron, it's so hard to listen to this man. Sorry guys, I had to get it off my chest.

• Dębowski, ffs!!!!! Get out, please! I hate this man! What a terrible dilettante! There is totally no difference between Treviso and Trentino :roll: He doesn't even know where our guys play, let alone know something about Bulgarians.....I thought Toshko Aleksiev is in the team long enough to know him, I thought his surname was Aleksiev, but I guess I was wrong, our brilliant commentator claims that Tosho's surname is...Alieksieiev 8| I don't even know how to type this... ?(
    And what a moron, it's so hard to listen to this man. Sorry guys, I had to get it off my chest.

I even can't pronounce that :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Oh Christ guys! What the heck? I've been really liking our attitude lately, and now I see these a bit confused and lost Poles again...come on, dawać!
    Btw, Bulgarians and Italians have the same designer, I guess. This lovely 'thing' on their pants...what's that? Looks like feathers a bit to me...

• Why it's not so surprising for me? :D Ehhh these first sets... The show will start in second. Come on boys!