2012 Olympic Games

• This is a nightmare, isn't it?
    When we must win 3:0 to be calm of 1st place in group our game is just a one big shit. Zygadlo should leave court, I have enough of watching how he makes the game. The best polish setter, blah, blah, blah.
    I believed when Anastasi said that the greatest shape will come at Olympic Games. Next shit. Team plays horrible and he's doing nothing. He sits on this fucking chair and has everything in his ass. He's not Pole, so maybe he doesn't care about it so much.

It's not Anastasi's fault that Poles lost the game. He made some changes and it didn't work. Just because he's Italian doesn't mean he doesn't care about his team. I bet you considered him the best couch ever when Poland won in the 1st match against Italy in the OG, not to mention their win in WL. Now after 2 lost games all you do is blaming Anastasi and using f words - NICE. The Poles are a bit out of shape. Moreover, they underestimated the opponents, even though they played a good game against Italy. When they realized that the Aussies are not such a weak team as they had thought it was too little to late. So calm down and think twice before you start offending everyone next time. A real supporter is with his team regardless of the results.

“Wise words are like arrows flung at your forehead. What do you do? Why, you duck of course.” S. Erikson

• Muse.. what do You want from chair? Chair is innocent so don't blame chair. Chair isn't ducking.. You may say- He sit in his ducking ass.

• Italy will take the advantage and top the pool A now. :whistle:

I expect very poor game from Bulgaria

• I expect very poor game from Bulgaria

And I expect much better game from us than in the match agaisnt ARG, I don't know if we'll win or lose, but I think that we'll show better game :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• And I expect much better game from us than in the match agaisnt ARG, I don't know if we'll win or lose, but I think that we'll show better game :P

I also expect a good game by Bulgaria. So we lead 2:1 for now :thumbsup:
    Russia is wiping Serbians up...

• I expect poor game from both Italy and Bulgaria :what:

• I didn't think I'm gonna say it, but Winiarski is our weakest point in team, he disappoints in every single element of the game, from reception to attack. He's the best prove for allegation that our team isn't prepared well to this tournament. Of course, the other players are doing their job very unstable, like Bartman, who can scored 20 points in 3-4 sets match and at the next day opponent reads him perfectly, but in Winiarski' case I can't see any even small positive thing.
    I could believe our lost against Bulgaria was just an accident, but it seems it wasn't. Even if it's not accident it's always "better" to lose with Bulgaria than with Australia. Don't think, that I have something to Australia, 'cause their game in defensive looked awesome today, and they play good, at all, but Poland must win with such a team. Especially, that supposedly weaker shape isn't reason of this bad performance.

We're still in game, but I guess that no team from group B is afraid of us now and they even want to play with Poland. I still hope that when quaterfinal will come our team's gonna play on 200% their skills and desires. With such a shape like they've presented today we have no chance, no matter who's gonna be our opponent.

It seems that Italy's gonna take 1st place in group and I don't know if it satisfies me, Bulgaria and Italy are not my favourite teams at all, but from this couple I prefer Bulgaria.

• Serbia lost 2 sets so Russia and Brazil are 2&3 in pool B.
    Well, seemingly Poland like to play with Brazil, or Russia.
    Poland fail me this time,they really are experts at losing to underdogs. Or they might be the literally underdogs when facing Asian teams.

• Match of the truth! (and of the shitty jerseys)

Italy vs. Bulgaria

8)

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"