2012 Olympic Games

• bulgaria stays alive!!! :woohoo:

• If it only wasn't for this stupid collapse earlier
    btw Russia with only 4 service mistakes in last 2 sets-wow

• Poland-Russia 2006, anyone? let's hope so :D

• Sokolov plays awful today. I don't know what would've happened if he played his best or close to. But Skrimov is playing insane! He is out of this world!

• Alekno is not so easy to be repaired. Look, if they had N.N as a coach :whistling:

He is actually, bad thing is the Italian assistant isn't ;)

• Tetyukhin is avampire, he doesn't age. He will be in the team in Rio 2016 8o

• So I am a daydreamer, actually :<

I'm sorry that I'm refreshing this kind of old now topic, but I'm just not able to be on inside-volley on a daily basis now and when I actually get this opportunity, I feel like I need to get some things off my chest, yeah you guys know what I mean...

I still have my own words jingling in my head 'lose first two sets miserably and then rise from the ashes and win the match in an epic tiebreak.' :S
    I was almost right, almost...'cause there was a 'slight' difference- we lost 3 straight sets in a really miserable way...eh, sour joke.

No way to say anything about this match, we were nothing. Instead of seeing motivated, fearless young men, who will give their best, I had to look at lost, kind of afraid and totally insecure boys. We have totally lost remains of our self confidence, I saw the old Poland- vulnerable, without this fighting spirit we have been known from lately, almost a whipping boy...
    We can lose a match, that's totally fine, something natural in sport, but I will never accept losers attitude, never. Our guys have put up no fight at all, maybe except some points, but just couple of nice actions are not enough to pull such match through. That was really sad, one of the saddest matches of our NT lately.
    The curse of quaterfinal is still alive...4 years ago it was a little easier to take, though. At least we fought back then...

Our shape came a little too fast, and it hasn't lasted till the Olympics. The difference between Poland from WL period and Olympics was just bewlidering, really.

Now there is only one team that makes me still watch these Olympics, and that is 'my' Bulgaria. They're giving me lots of joy with their whole presence on OGs.

Come on Junaci, play with heart and although you guys are already the biggest winners of this tournament for me, don't stop this journey just on the semis, take every chance you get :) I'm with you, as always.

Btw, as Kaziyski, I believe said- these Olympics are really...dull and seriously only Junaci are the only bright spot...

• eeeeekh