2012 Olympic Games

• Anyway, great effort. That ball Sokolov should have tried block-out, not to close his eyes and smash it into the block. Obviously Russia are the strongest team in London.

• Anyway, great effort. That ball Sokolov should have tried block-out, not to close his eyes and smash it into the block. Obviously Russia are the strongest team in London.

Russia are not that strong.

• One set, can't beleive it. Sokolov has 0 serves in the field, this is just not normal. If his server was working the game could be over by now, Russia is not receiving very well strong serves today.

They didn't train enough. Vlado said it in interview. Without Stoychev there is no Trentino serve like vs Germany in World League /11 aces, 6 errors/

• They didn't train enough. Vlado said it in interview. Without Stoychev there is no Trentino serve like vs Germany in World League /11 aces, 6 errors/

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• I am not entirely disappointed because the boys did a great job to dig them up from the hole in second set to finish the match with some dignity. Certainly Russia is a better team and we made a lot of serve errors and silly mistakes in the most crucial time just like a bunch of youngsters. But it was a good match bar the second set! I am positive with this performance and that we play with Russia closely into Olympic semifinal.
    Good luck to Russia in the final!
    I do hope we will have the spirit to regroup for the bronze medal match! It would be fantastic if we take it! I wish we play Brazil!

P.S. in the moments like the last set we see why we miss Matey! :(
    But these guys are inspiration for me, especially Skrimov who made a fantastic tournament!

• Sokolov-all of his serves are mistakes :cheesy: incredible!!!

• I'm mad because Russia were not that better, we lost the game ourselves. Sokolov had a horrible game, Vlado had to stay on court. Sokolov had 0!!! serves for the whole game. That was the big difference, and ofcourse the serves from the other guys. Think if all did floats we would be better. We had problems with receiving, but if Sokolov was in shape he could make points from those not that good balls. Alexiev made errors in receiving, but we don't have anyone better at the moment anyway. Congratulations to Russia, but still, I'm very pissed. And we were leading the last set also, but like always stupid mistakes :(.

• Russia stayed calm in the end of the 4th set! Everything would have been different if Sokolova hadn't hit the ball straight into the block when the score was 22-21. Bulgarians should be happy.They made it to the semifinal in OG and lost to a team that will win the gold medal %90. They must focus on bronze medal match and forget it all!

Russia :obey: I said they had no weakness, but.No! Obmachaev is the weakest player in the team. The ball he received at the end of the match was like a joke! :white: That ball was so easy to give perfect pass to Butko. Anyway, they deserved to win :win: Congratulations to Russians here :drink: