Germany - DVL 1. Bundesliga 2012/13

• By the way, do you know where Aachen's ex-libero Simone Legerstee will play this season?

Probably retired...

• Dresden's OH Frieda Thieme had a knee surgery yesterday after getting injured last weekend in the Wroclaw tournament (and having to finish a set with an injured knee because her coach refused to substitute her :wall: :wall: :wall: ). Luckily the injury is not too serious, she will be out about 4-6 weeks.

• Dresden's OH Frieda Thieme had a knee surgery yesterday after getting injured last weekend in the Wroclaw tournament (and having to finish a set with an injured knee because her coach refused to substitute her :wall: :wall: :wall: ). Luckily the injury is not too serious, she will be out about 4-6 weeks.

Waibl :aww: :aww:

• Dresdner uploaded a video today. The girls working strength, athleticism, coordination and technique.

Dresdner doing a very well marketing on social media :thumbup:

Photos from today's training session.

http://www.facebook.com/media/…79294.128517327021&type=3

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :drink: :thumbup:

Indeed, Dresdner SC spends a lot of energy to social media :win:

• Rote Raben Vilsbiburg will be playing in a tournament in Poland this weekend, which includes the following teams:
    Impel Wroclaw, Roten Raben Vilsbiburg, Schweriner SC and Azeryol Baku.

I think this is gonna be a very interesting tournament for Vilsbiburg as they face Schwerin and - assuming that they win the first round of the CEV Cup - will also face one of their possible opponents in the 2nd round, Azeryol Baku.

• Rote Raben Vilsbiburg will be playing in a tournament in Poland this weekend, which includes the following teams:
    Impel Wroclaw, Roten Raben Vilsbiburg, Schweriner SC and Azeryol Baku.

I think this is gonna be a very interesting tournament for Vilsbiburg as they face Schwerin and - assuming that they win the first round of the CEV Cup - will also face one of their possible opponents in the 2nd round, Azeryol Baku.

Hopefully there will be videos available afterwards, like last week's tournament in Wroclaw :win:

I'm very curious about Schwerin's line-up :)

• Hopefully there will be videos available afterwards, like last week's tournament in Wroclaw :win:

I'm very curious about Schwerin's line-up :)

I didn´t know, there were videos available, but i agree it would be good if there are gonna be some of this week´s tournament.

Well, i´m curious too, if Schwerin will play with only those players that are already in Schwerin or if they have one or two players to test.

• @ Matthias

You mean the girl on the center right? Because the girl on the far right is the new MB. Or am I wrong?

• If I'm not very much mistaken, Slovakian OH Martina Konecna is travelling to Poland with Schwerin. You can see her on this photo. I am 99% sure that it's her.

Last season she played in Finland as far as I know, before that in Romania and many years in SVS Post Schwechat. She's an OK player, but in my opinion not sufficient to replace Topic :S

I'm not sure, but according to http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dauphines_Charleroi Konecna have already signed with Charleroi

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• @ Matthias

You mean the girl on the center right? Because the girl on the far right is the new MB. Or am I wrong?

Yes, I mean the blond one, the one on the right is Hatinova.

I'm not sure, but according to http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dauphines_Charleroi Konecna have already signed with Charleroi

I didn't know about that, but I'm pretty sure the player on the photo is Konecna. As usual, we'll probably have to wait ages until there's anything official from Schwerin :whistle:

• :drink: :thumbup:

Indeed, Dresdner SC spends a lot of energy to social media :win:

Wow. I really liked the part where they were playing ping pong while on the skateboard. Good job Dresdner. :thumbsup:

• 4:0 (25:16, 25:18, 25:22, 25:22)

Budowlani Łódź:Thompson (2pkt), Golec (5), Pycia (14), Kruk (3), Bryda (18], Dos Santos (14), Durajczyk (libero) oraz Mikołajewska (2), Sikorska (5), Ściurka (10), Wójcik, Hester (2)

VfB 91 Suhl: Pucarevic (1), Kalinovskaya (7), Isailovic (10), Nemcova (16), Steger (13), Cukseeva (6), Golla (libero) oraz Bertolacci, Speer (5)

Budowlani Łódź:

*block- 11pts Pycia - 3, Dos Santos - 3, Sikorska - 2, Ściurka - 2, Hester - 1
    *attack- 44% Bryda - 15 (60%), Pycia - 9 (45%) Dos Santos Soraia - 9 (32%)
    *ace- 9 Bryda 3
    *reception- 61% (45% perfect) Durajczyk - 67% (53%)

Vfb Suhl:

*block- 7pts Steger - 4, Kalinovskaya - 2, Isailovic - 1
    *attack- Němcová - 15 (44%), Isailovic - 9 (69%) and Steger - 8 (28%)
    *ace- 6 Speer 4
    *reception- 56% (45%), Golla - 58% (50%)

photos

• After spending the whole weekend with our 2nd league team, i am finally able to post Vilsbiburg´s results from the tournament in Poland.

Vilsbiburg - Schwerin 0:3 (18:25; 17:25; 18:25)
    Vilsbiburg - Impel Wroclaw 3:0 (25:18, 25:23, 25:22)
    Vilsbiburg - Azeryol Baku 3:0 (25:15; 25:12; 25:16)

• Next weekend, the traditional Dippold-Turnier in Dippoldiswalde (near Dresden) will take place. 8 teams from German league will play there :thumbup:

Pool A: Schwerin, Suhl, Münster, Aachen
    Pool B: Dresden, Vilsbiburg, Hamburg, VCO Berlin

Pool matches will be best of three sets, semis and finals full matches.

More info