Slogans when you're supporting someone in various languages

• In Swedish, We usually say "Ryck upp dig" which means like "Come on" or "Get over it".

As far as I know, Italians say "Forza", Serbians or Croatians say "Ajde" and Spanish speakers usually say "Vamos! Animo!", also "Dabai" in Russian. I always hear "Forza, Andiamo Ragazze!" when I watch some Italian matches :lol:

What do you guys say in your own countries? I'm bloody curious.

• as Anton said, common sultans :lol:

• In Turkish Haydiiiii, Haydeeeee (means C'mon, Let's Go)

Hayde similar to Ajde :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• In Turkish Haydiiiii, Haydeeeee (means C'mon, Let's Go)

Hayde similar to Ajde :thumbsup:

:rolll: :roll: :roll: In Italy we have a cartoon (not Italian) about a little girl called Heidi and the pronunciation is very similar to these words XD I can imagine Leo's face the first time she ear it AHAHAH

BTW in Italian there is also "dai" and ,as Emil said, are both used "andiamo" and "forza" before "ragazze"but in most cases ragazze become "raga" or in the north part of Italy "raghe"

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

also "Dabai" in Russian.

It's Davai(Давай!) and it's not only in Russian but probably all east-european countries. It means "Go!"

• Allez (les Bleues) ;)
    The Blues in OG will be the Italian team ! Dai dai ! :D

• Argentina NTs main support song in every sport: Vamos vamoooooos Argentina!, vamos vamos a ganar! que esta banda quilombera, no te deja, no te deja de alentaaaaar (8)

Meanwhile, to players like Fede Pereyra: "poné huevos, muerto". Let's say it asks to play with more enthusiasm :whistle:

• :rolll: :roll: :roll: In Italy we have a cartoon (not Italian) about a little girl called Heidi and the pronunciation is very similar to these words XD I can imagine Leo's face the first time she ear it AHAHAH

BTW in Italian there is also "dai" and ,as Emil said, are both used "andiamo" and "forza" before "ragazze"but in most cases ragazze become "raga" or in the north part of Italy "raghe"

ın Turkish another version of Haydi,Hayde is "Hadi"...

andiamo is a funy word...i think i had heard this word watching a cartoon..."andiamo andiamo" :lol:

• Adiamo means "we go", it is an irregular verb in a lot of languages such as italian, latin, spanish, french....

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• In Turkey, in old days, chants were starting with "Yasa xxx" which literaly means "Live long xxx", but, it means more like "viva xxx".
    Also, there was "bastir xxx" which means somethings like "force, forza xxx"..

Nowadays, "haydi xxx" or its shortens "hadi, hade xxx" are used more beside some other chants which include some swears and some meaningless things such as rerere rarara gassaray gassaray etc.