Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• :cup: Congrats to Vakifbank, especially to Gio and Chris but to everyone else too :drink: Great end of a great season, and what a time for Brakocevic to unleash some serve bombs :super:

I didn't see first 2,5 sets and just heard from Guidetti's interview that Gözde is injured, what happened to her? :S

• She will be back in awarding ceremony.Doctors said she has vision problem and they checked her retina.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• :S I haven't seen her around at all after the match so probably they took her to the hospital, hope she is alright :flower:

nothing serious, just precaution. She will be back to gym for championship ceremony :thumbup:

3 cups in one season is simply great :obey:

• Congratulations Vakıfbank! Congratulations Sokolova ! She won 450.000 € without doing anything.

• The last attacks of sokolova , which has gone out ,were like 'thanks to eczacıbası :lol: Hope they wont make another silly mistake and we dont see havelkova in eczacıbası :whistle: But first of all micelli should go and they should take one more foreign opposite who might play in 'real' not a back up

Glinka showed today how a great talent she is still.Her attacks were amazing and such important.And brakocevic 8o she shows almost everytime how an opposite player should be :!: .She hits perfectly,serves amazing and more important she is a 'team player' :cup: ......She is definetly the best european opposite when some opposites try to be 'unique' with silly behaviours.

Big congrats to vakıfbank ;)

• congratulations to vkifbank :drink: competition was just not strong enough for them

now time for the turkish nt to show their stuff hope they wont disappoint ;)

• Congratulations Vakıfbank! Congratulations Sokolova ! She won 450.000 € without doing anything.

:lol: I thought exactly the same today...and if Eczaci keeps one of Lyuba or Usic, by now I think it should be Usic! Lyuba is getting only worse and time is her enemy, Senna is in an age where she can still improve. But best would be to replace both of them...

Good to hear that Gözde is OK, it would have been cruel if she had to miss this party!

• The last attacks of sokolova , which has gone out ,were like 'thanks to eczacıbası :lol: Hope they wont make another silly mistake and we dont see havelkova in eczacıbası :whistle: But first of all micelli should go and they should take one more foreign opposite who might play in 'real' not a back up

Big congrats vakıfbank ;)

Are you kidding me? Neslihan fought alone whole season and you are still thinking about a new opposite? The last position they have to look for is OPP really.

Exactly. Sokolova (and Neslihan) should leave....they are simply not good enough anymore..

• Invidiual awards are totally joke like last year!

• http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…cibasivitra-vakifbank.pdf

What do you guys expect from Neslihan to do? 50 points or what? If Neslihan wouldn't play today probably the set scores were 25-10/25-8/25-11

• http://www.tvf.org.tr/istatist…cibasivitra-vakifbank.pdf

What do you guys expect from Neslihan to do? 50 points or what? If Neslihan wouldn't play today probably the set scores were 25-10/25-8/25-11

totally agree with you Tayfun

I dont know why so many people here are talking such a bullshit about Neslihan