Turkey - Acıbadem First League 2012/13

• she's currently in horrible shape. She's my fave local MB but she's really underperforming lately. Ereğli is a weak team. Those stats are not really important. She played 1/11 in attack against Volero :wall:

I know Ereğli is a weak team but look at Furst's statistics.. not so good. As for the underperforming, I think her connection with Naz is not so good, neither Naz has much confidence in her.. When playing last year with Ozge, she was way more effective, then in NT she played horrible.. and now Naz is setting her in Vakifbank. (not trying to say that Ozge is a better setter than Naz!!) However she needs to improve her current shape

• No stream for Gala-ted Kolej?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• TED Kolej-Galatasaray 0-3 (21-25 23-25 21-25)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• I didn't watch this match. Do you have link to watch this match again? :)

• TED Kolej-Galatasaray 0-3 (21-25 23-25 21-25)

Unbelievable, Barbolini used Gioli as Opp again!! She scored only 5 points with 14% in attack.
    They're are so pathetic and shameless even in Turkey :white:

• who are pathetic and shameless? Barbi and Gioli?

i really impressed by some piccinini's insane fans,they said as if barbo and gioli are not in the court but on the bed...

please forgive barbo and gioli ,the one and only queen picci and her followers... :dance6:

• in the second round, paula,mari and kim in the court at the same time, as well as leo,gioli and rosir .

the first page has told the foreigner limit rules(2+1,but 3 remains between the clubs joining in the european games)but turkey has more than 5 teams in the european club games,isn't it?

i remembered every country has no more than 5 teams in the three compititions,am i right?

• who are pathetic and shameless? Barbi and Gioli?

That maybe true. Why did he not use Molnar instead of Gioli ? Why did he not use Selime ? I am kinda surprised by his choices, but since I know his decisions as NT coach, it shouldnt !
    There will come a new libero, but imo Derya is still good, better than NEcla. I am curious how the new team will be built of. :whistle:

• I hope this will be the last time we see Gioli as opposite! But everyone know this will not be true....

BTW last year she play the whole season as opposite in Russia

• in the second round, paula,mari and kim in the court at the same time, as well as leo,gioli and rosir .

the first page has told the foreigner limit rules(2+1,but 3 remains between the clubs joining in the european games)but turkey has more than 5 teams in the european club games,isn't it?

i remembered every country has no more than 5 teams in the three compititions,am i right?

Galatasaray played against TED Kolejliler and TED is playing in CEV Cup. Fenerbahçe played against İlbank with 3 foreigners. İlbank finished the season 6th and they participated in Balkan Cup. There's an extra spot in Challenge Cup for Balkan Cup winner, and İlbank got that spot. That's why Turkey is being represented with 6 teams in 3 European Cups. It was the same last year too.

• Galatasaray played against TED Kolejliler and TED is playing in CEV Cup. Fenerbahçe played against İlbank with 3 foreigners. İlbank finished the season 6th and they participated in Balkan Cup. There's an extra spot in Challenge Cup for Balkan Cup winner, and İlbank got that spot. That's why Turkey is being represented with 6 teams in 3 European Cups. It was the same last year too.

well done,thanx.

• How many foreign players can play at the same time in the championship/cup?
    3 or 4?

Leo, Gioli, Calderon and Sano can play together only in the champions league, am I right?

• @Loca

We wrote 87639524 times about it here. Why are you asking the same question before every match? :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• This is the first time I asked this kind of question and I have not idea to read the whole topic :sleeping: