Which team will you support next season in major leagues?

• The more that that awful Fenerbahçe 2012/13 will play in Fenerbahce.

wow Bartek you have strong memory :lol: , i had forgot this post, i wonder what will filedener say about this :lol:

• I'm probably a bit unusual in that sense, but I don't really "support" any team in general. I watch volleyball for the sake of the sport and I'm always happy when I can watch the game being played well, and usually this happens in teams with good setters. Last season, I enjoyed the matches of Busto very much because of the way Lloyd created their game, and I hope it will be like that again (and having two German players certainly won't get them any lower in my preference ranking ;) ). I also liked Modena because Ognjenovic is always a pleasure to watch for me. Two seasons ago I enjoyed watching Volero because they played much better as a team than the individual players' qualities would actually have indicated, but last season I was disappointed by their performance, I like Zivkovic a lot but in Volero she was a disaster :S

As far as German league is concerned, I usually don't like Dresden so much because they (mainly the club itself and the coach, not so much the players) tend to appear a bit arrogant, so among the top teams, I certainly prefer Schwerin, also because of their playing style with an MB as Opp and many variations in attack, created by Denise Hanke. Apart from that, last season the performance of Köpenick as underdog who almost entered the playoffs without any big names was also a pleasant surprise, I hope they can repeat that performance next season. But in general, the level of German league keeps improving and I am happy about that! :)

• hm so next season by me:
    Italy: I was a fan of Scavolini for long years but now...probably Busto, too, Foppa and Villa are not longer the same
    Poland: probably Atom still, and Chemik Police in first league of course
    Russia: Dynamo Moscow because of Goncharova and Grun
    Turkey: Vakifbank (Gosia :) ) but also Berenika as a person

• Turkey : Eczacibasi VitrA
    Russia : Dinamo Krasnador (I liked their new roster :) )
    Italy : Piacenza (For Feretti & Meijeners)
    Poland : Atom Sopot even i didn't like Matlak and his new transfers

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• is there somebody who likes Matlak? :lol:

Turkey : Eczacibasi VitrA
    Russia : Dinamo Krasnador (I liked their new roster :) )
    Italy : Piacenza (For Feretti & Meijeners)
    Poland : Atom Sopot even i didn't like Matlak and his new transfers

• is there somebody who likes Matlak? :lol:

Poor Atom girls first Chiappini and now Matlak :down: :lol:

• Poor Atom girls first Chiappini and now Matlak :down: :lol:

hehe, Karpol on them !! :lol:

• Winrip and Bartek

Winrip, we're not friends and I don't like you and Bartek. Please don't talk about me when I was offline/I'm gone. Thank you.

@Anton

I wonder which team burak-i-naz will support this season, it sounds like Vakifbank will be the perfect team for him now.

Is it a joke ? If it is a joke, it's a really funny joke. :) but I have sympathy to Novara & Unilever. :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Winrip and Bartek

Winrip, we're not friends and I don't like you and Bartek. Please don't talk about me when I was offline/I'm gone. Thank you.

This is not about being friend or not, ps. i dont like you too.

Don't you have any answer to write about this topic? You said get out Kim, now you will suppot while serving Kim Kim Kim Kim Kim......

ok discusson end for me too, thats quite open to understand difference between volley fans and fanatics, thank you.

• I like him better than Serwiński, at least :) so still Atom for me.

Who is he? Fakro's trainer? :D

• Who is he? Fakro's trainer? :D

Yes, the best trainer ever :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Yes, the best trainer ever :rolll:

Why? :lol: He is working in Fakro for a long time,so he would be a fine coach :D

• Why? :lol: He is working in Fakro for a long time,so he would be a fine coach :D

You don't know him, during time outs he's really funny and look on shape of some Polish players: Zenik last years played worse and worse, Kasprzak now is really horrible also Gajgał lost shape, he also doesn't know English well, I imagine how he will communicate with Srena or Popovic :lol: Bogdan's assistant Ryszard Litwin (2nd coach) is far way smarter than Serwiński :)

• You don't know him, during time outs he's really funny and look on shape of some Polish players: Zenik last years played worse and worse, Kasprzak now is really horrible also Gajgał lost shape, he also doesn't know English well, I imagine how he will communicate with Srena or Popovic :lol: Bogdan's assistant Ryszard Litwin (2nd coach) is far way smarter than Serwiński :)

Poor Maj and Dzikiewicz than :lol: but many years Bednarek,Werblinska and Kaczor didn't left from Fakro although they could recieve good offers from abroad so they must be happy with him :D You guys are not happy with anything Federation president,Matlak,Serwinski,Kaczarowska,Kasparzak and more :teach: :rolll:

• Poor Maj and Dzikiewicz than :lol: but many years Bednarek,Werblinska and Kaczor didn't left from Fakro although they could recieve good offers from abroad so they must be happy with him :D You guys are not happy with anything Federation president,Matlak,Serwinski,Kaczorowska,Kasprzak and more :teach: :rolll:

Kaczor finally left Muszyna - last year she also played under her level, for me she's a little bit underweight. Bednarek and Werblińska aren't spoilt yet by Bogdan, but who knows what will be in next season :D You're right it's too much for one country: Matlak for club coaching isn't bad, in Piła there werre good times, but in female's NT his work wasn't enough; Kaczorowska... she isn't bad player but one stalker spoilt her opinion on few polish volley websites :lol: Kasprzak can improve, but not on bench and not with Serwiński, unfortunately now she's terrible and she shouldn't be in NT.