Which team will you support next season in major leagues?

• in Poland: Atom Trefl Sopot
    in Russia: Dinamo Moscow
    in Turkey: Fenerbahce
    in Azerbaijan: Rabita Baku
    in Italy: Yamamay Busto
    in Germany: USC Münster
    in China: Evergrande
    in Brazil: Sollys Osasco

• This is a strange aspect of volleyball: a lot of people support a team because of their fav players or bacuse it is near their town and every year it is very common change the team to support! In other sports I don't think it is in this way...

For example, speaking about female vb, two years ago I was supporting Castellana because it was the closest team to my town (and then, watching the matches I started to like players such as Caracuta, Ravetta and Sirressi) but at the same time I was supporting Bergamo (not only for the name) because of Leo and Villa because of Lin. I also liked a bit Pesaro. Then I started to like Merlo, Bosetti (Bergamo) Aguero, Anzanello, Cardullo, Cruz (Villa) Ferretti, Guiggi, Flier, De Gennaro (Pesaro). Last year Bergamo was without Leo and Bosetti, Villa without Aguero, Cardullo and Anzanello and Pesaro without Guiggi and Flier, Castellana did not exist anymore (for female) and so my Italian favourite team became Villa, not only for Berg. I started to see Turkish league matches and to support Galatasaray because of Leo. This year I will support Gala for sure (also because of Gioli) but there are a lot of players I like that will play in Italian A1 such ad Togut, Sykora, Guiggi, Caracuta, Ravetta, Ferretti, Merlo, De Gennaro, Cardullo, Bosetti ^2 and so on... It will be difficult!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Turkey : Of course Vakıfbank Türk Telekom :super: :heart: My second team is Galatasaray MP :drink: I hope the final will be between VTT-GSMP :lol:

Actually I don't have any other favourite team in other leagues. When I watch other leagues(especially semi finals and finals), I just want to watch high level volleyball and I choose which team to support during or before the match .:lol: In European Cups, I support all the Turkish teams :drink:

• Russia: Dinamo Moscow (because I :rose: Natalia Goncharova)
    Turkey: Fenerbahce (I always supported this team, most especially now since MARI is on the team :heart: )
    Azerbaijan: Rabita Baku
    Italy: I'm not sure... I like many of the Italians but since the players are distributed quite well... I can't decide :cheesy:
    China: Evergrande (Lang Ping!!)
    Brazil: Sollys Osasco (wherever Sheila is!!! :flower: )

• Italy: Conegliano (because of Zuza <3 )
    Russia: Dinamo Krasnodar
    Turkey: Fenerbahce and VakifBank
    Azerbaijan: Rabita
    France: Cannes of course...
    Switzerland: Volero Zürich <3
    Poland: Impel Wrocław <3 <3 <3
    Germany: Köpenicker SC

• supporting two teams is forbidden! make up your mind! :evil:

• supporting two teams is forbidden! make up your mind! :evil:

It is my thread, and I allow it :lol:

• Supporting two teams like Fenerbahce & Galatasaray, Inter & Milan, Roma & Lazio is forbidden XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• My only favorite team is Rabita ^^

No matter who plays there and no matter where my fav players will play

• Azerbaijan Rabita or Igtisadchi baku :thumbsup: :thumbsup: