Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• Congrats for Igtisadchi president. It's his foult. He should stay with Bulent. Sign with Kiattipong, He lost Champion of Azerbaijan :)
    Girls don't like him too (especially Thai girls), so no comment more :)

• I Think Taismary Agüero join igtisadchi 100% She will play first match on third round 22 Feb igtisadchi Vs Azerrail Comfirmed :super:

Uhm and Jezus Christ signed with Rabita :) Rumours say that he will play on outside hitter, but he is universal player...

• So happy for Azeryol!! I think it's not so much fault of coach,I think it's they will be getting more tired and tired,because same players play every game!!

• i want to ask a question about Yelena Parkemonko.Oksana Parkomenko can speak Azeri and Turkish languages, they are the dialects of each other but Yelena (i think) express herself by Russian.Why it is?

• i want to ask a question about Yelena Parkemonko.Oksana Parkomenko can speak Azeri and Turkish languages, they are the dialects of each other but Yelena (i think) express herself by Russian.Why it is?

Because in Azerbaijan all nations have a right to have education and to express themselves in their mother tongue.

• :lol: yeah even Jesus couldn't do more than iqdisatchi management did

Hahaha! Yes of course :rolll:

• that's like that everywhere in Europe,my friend ;)
    Parkemonko sisters' mother language is Russian?

May it because russia still has a huge impression on azer.... not only diplomatical but also cultural ? ^^ And no there are still such countries in europe where u can have some difficulties even using ur 'own' language in some situations.

• today one of the postponed matches will be played in Azerbaijan league- Lokomotiv Bilejeri- Azeryol Baki

• “Lokomotiv Biləcəri” – “Bakı-Azəryol” - 0:3 (17:25, 13:25, 17:25)

Rabitə
    30-11
    1004-841
    İqtisadçı
    30-12
    989-839
    Azərreyl
    22-8
    743-606
    Lokomotiv
    21-17
    846-800
    Bakı-Azəryol
    19-21
    880-895
    Telekom
    6-27
    615-790
    Lokomotiv Biləcəri
    1-33
    542-848

• In bulgarian media Diana Nenova says that she has no idea why her contract with Lokomotiv Baku was terminated. She says that no one yet gave her any explanations and she is very disappointed and probably will not play more in Azerbaijan.

• She said: "Manager games"...

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Igtisadchi is currently in Istambul and will have friendly games with Galatasaray and Beshiktash

• First friendly match for Igtisadchi!

Igtisadchi won match 3:1 (19:25, 25:17, 25:20, 25:14)! :win: against Galatasaray Istanbul!

Next year Champions League for Igtisadchi (if Kiattipong won't break this team before...)! :flower:

• This is good sign for Igtisadchi. They havent played good in the Superleague recently. Lost 3-2 to Azeryol Baki and won Lokomotiv 3-2.

• Congrats to Igtisadchi!! I would like to see them next year in Champions league!!