Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• nati, this is an off-topic question but do citizens of azerbaijan consider themselves as european?

we are economically europe , to consider themselves as european it depends person on himself : some people love, some people doesn't. but we dont consider ourselves as asian also :) we are just Caucasia :win:

• we are economically europe , to consider themselves as european it depends person on himself : some people love, some people doesn't. but we dont consider ourselves as asian also :) we are just Caucasia :win:

thanks it just makes me laugh that some people label/categorize other countries based on geography alone and not look at other factors :drink:

• thanks it just makes me laugh that some people label/categorize other countries based on geography alone and not look at other factors :drink:

Well I think the most important factor is that Baku was host to Eurovision 2012 so that definitely makes them European :)

• Nati, Where can we find ALL fixtures, please, or at least up to the end of the first round of matches? I have the Igtisadchi games, but would like the others please.
    The azerivolley.com Web Site is useless and has not been updated.

November

Igtisadchi - Lokomotiv Balajary - 15:00

7th November

Igtisadchi - Telekom - 17:00

10th November

Rabita - Igtisadchi - 17:00

27th November

Igtisadchi - Lokomotiv - 15:00

30th November

Baki-Azeryol - Igtisadchi - 19:00

3 November

15:00 Igtisadchi-Lokomotiv Bilejeri
    17:00 Telekom- Baki Azerrail
    19:00 Rabita- Lokomotiv

(Baku time)

• I know azerivolley is not updated but just gave it to see the logos: Here is the schedule of 1st round

7 November
    15:00 Baki Azeryol-Rabita
    17:00 Igtisadchi-telekom
    19:00 Azerrail-Lokomotiv Bilejeri

10 November
    15:00 telekom-Azerrail
    17:00Rabita igtisadchi
    19:00 Lokomotiv -Baki Azeryol

27 November
    15:00 Iqtisadchi- Lokomotiv
    17:00 Azerrail-Rabita
    19:00 Lokomotiv Bilejeri-Telekom

30 November
    15:00Rabita-Lokomotiv Bilejeri
    17:00 Lokomotiv-Azerrail
    19:00 Baki Azeryol- Igtisadchi

18 December
    15:00 Azerrail-Baki Azeryol
    17:00 Lokomotiv Bilejeri- Lokomotiv
    19:00 Telekom-Rabita

• Thanks Nati, very much appreciated.
    The reason for the logos......

• Nati, or anyone else for that matter, do you know where we can find the rosters for Lokomotiv Bilejeri and Telekom?

• 3 November

15:00 Igtisadchi-Lokomotiv Bilejeri
    17:00 Telekom- Baki Azerrail

(Baku time)

Considering Rabita not yet in great form, Rabita vs Lokomotiv could be a very interesting match !

• I dont know rosters of telekom and Lokomotiv Bilejeri also. I asked Ilgar to write here, it seems he is also busy. But I think you can find rosters in facebook ( I deactivated my fb account, so I cant help you, sorry :)) there are pages Voleybol Azerbaycan or Voleybol xeberleri, even fan page of Lokomotiv Bilejeri. I think they can help you.

I found videos of igtisadchi-Azerrail match
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDb0euTqsEo there are also other parts

• Apasport took interviews with Sheilla and Jacqueline after the World club championship.

http://apasport.az/news.php?id=65595 - with jaqueline. she told that she follows Azerbaijan teams and Super league and she heard volleyball is quite popular in Azerbaijan. Jacque told she would go to other team she would go with her coach. She was surprised when she heard she has fans in Azerbaijan.

Second one is with Sheilla Castro, I will post the link when I find it :D Sometimes there is problem with apasport :aww:

• here is the Sheilla's interview http://apasport.az/news.php?id=65565

She said Vercessi is her close friend and he told positive things about Azerbaijan. she told that I think Rabita is the best team of Azerbaijan, After having match here I knew the team better and they play in CL, so for example if there will be any offers, she would like to play in Rabita :).

Lokomotiv can change their coach--Cuccarini can be new coach of Lokomotiv.

• Wow,it would be phenomenal to have Sheilla or Jaque in Azeri Superleague, they're outstanding players and great persons,but I don't see it coming. I doubt Jaque would want to be separated from Murilo for whole season!

• Today , 2nd tour of Azerbaijani league will start, matches:

15:00Igtisadchi-Lokomotiv Bilejeri
    17:00 Telekom- Baki Azeryol

The main match is Rabita-Lokomotiv. After Loko performance against Moscow, I believe that this match will be very interesting.

Azerbaijan NT memeber Kovolenko returned to Baku, she will sign with one of the Azerbaijani clubs.

• I think it will be a 5-set battle,but my prediction is that Rabita will win it,altough Lokomotiv was great against D.Moscow!

• Any live stream for lokomotiv-rabita?

• Azerbaijani Super League 2012/2013 - Sat. 3 November 2012

*** LIVE: :) :) :)
    15:00 Voleybol. Azərbaycan superliqası. “İqtisadçı” - “Lokomotiv Biləcəri” (canlı)
    19:00 Voleybol. Azərbaycan superliqası. “Rabitə” – “Lokomotiv” (canlı)

*** Recorded Match Rerun
    12:20 Voleybol. Azərbaycan superliqası. “Telekom” – “Bakı Azəryol” (yeni)

*** AZERBAIJAN TIME

LINK:
    Media Broadcast: :) :) :)
    IDMAN AZƏRBAYCAN TV Live
    http://www.idmantv.az/canli/idman-canli.htm

• Igtisadchi won 3-0 3:0 (25:13, 25:11, 25:16)

Yes, idmantv broadcast matches, bur sometimes it is not available :evil: