Azerbaijani Super league 2012-13

• Shame on you Igtisadchi... upss... Kiattipong.

He is the worst couch ever, lol.

After first set he made too much mistakes, he changed too much and he made this result.

He should give chance for Masso and Marte, because they wouldn't look worse than Onuma and Nootsara today. Nootsara played wonderful in first set, but after? Just worse and worse till finish of the match...

Officially Azerrail got silver medal. Sad story.

• Congrats to Azerrail!
    :)

• Olley Olley Olley ! Congrats to Azerrail ! Finally they could show their game and def Igtisadchi. I dislike Igtisadchi. I hope Azerrail will continue their best and finish Superliga 2nd place. Then wild card will be given to Loko :thumbsup:

• KIATTIPONG IS FIRED!

:rose: :super: :win: :box: :flower: :dance4: :cup: :woohoo: :dance6:

The coach of Igtisadchi will be assistant of Bulent and then of Kiattipong.

This change is too late, but thanks.... that it is... (they shouldn't sign with him, but... just don't think about the past...)

• They did their worst mistake signing Kiattipong when they were on first position. Damn Itgisadchi! :wall:

Bulent let the players gave their best. Igtisadchi should learn a lot from the mistakes of this season...

• Usually I am against coach dismissals, but this one is totally justified :!:

• seriously Az league is more like Survivor with court and volley ball :lol:

You make me crazily laugh!! :)

• Azəryol 3 - 0 Telekom (25-19, 25-22, 25-18)

19:00 Lokomotiv x Rabita. Loko, fight for bronze :box:

• Loko began well to the match, they serve well and control Montano. Montano is not effective for now. :white:

• Loko began well to the match, they serve well and control Montano. Montano is not effective for now. :white:

No link for this game?