France - LNV - 2012/2013

• yes, I think it's more or less correct
    that's why I wrote she had saved (with the setter) her team

Hi I was in Paris and I worked for newspaper of Mulhouse. I wrote almost all points of Mulhouse.
    I think those 36 pts are correct but : only one stats paper for 6 journalists !!! No stats for the reception (Bokan made 3 faults
    in reception). Mistaken about the total and the players who made aces (pts serves).
    Shamefull, really. As it's said, the rosters were not exact.
    Here my article about rosters & transfers in French League (yes, maybe not the right topic)
    http://www.lalsace.fr/sport/2012/10/04/rc-cannes Sorry, it's in french

The organisation was bad : no car's parking. I was there from 3 to midnight => 20 €uros !!!!
    so bad. I drived 900 kms to watch it and work.

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Do you think Istres could sort out the transfers finally so they can play with full squad this weekend? If not then they are giving points away on this administrative mistake, which can cost them quite much in the end... not the first case that it happened in french volleyball though...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Ahh terrible results yesterday. Since the federation's website is not working maybe some of you will be happy for the results.

Evreux v Le Cannet 3:0

Istres v Stade France 0:3

Venelles v Beziers 0:3 - this result is found nowhere so I am not 100% sure. Let me know if it is not correct

Albi v Hainaut 0:3

Mulhouse v Calais 3:2

Istres still could not manage to get the licence for the foreigner players so lost another chance to win against a team which they could have beat with full team.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• yes Béziers won against Venelles 3 / 0 (13 / 10 / 23)
    so no surprises for this 2d day if we remember Le Cannet and moreover Istres struggled without many players.

• Istres still could not manage to get the licence for the foreigner players so lost another chance to win against a team which they could have beat with full team.

Whom are they trying to get the license from? I checked their roster and they have 6 foreigners signed and none of them have the completed paperwork to play? Something doesn't sound right.

Also, Brazilian outside hitter, Simone Souza will no longer be playing for Istres but for Iraklis Kifissias in Greece.

• thtas right about the brasilian opposite : the coach judge that she was weak and out of shape and sign with the french opposite Turiaf-Figère from Le Cannet.
    about the papers, yes there is something wrong. new coach, new president in Istres and i think that they dont know exactly what to do about this. Will see next saturday if the foreigner players are abble to play or not.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• When they sign with foreigner players they have to pay transfer fee to the federation of origin (of the player) and to the international federation as well. After these payments have been made both federations will sign the transfer documents, so the players can officially play in that club. Untill this paperwork is done they are not allowed to step on the court on any official event. And I guess they also need to register these players -after they have received the transfer papers- with the french federation as well (which is an other amount). So I guess they do/did not have enough money in time or just did not start the transfer procedure in time...

That is known that the budget of the team is smaller then the previous years. Maybe this is the reason for the Brasilian OH's departure to Greece, maybe she has other reasons.

So nobody knows when they will finally have all paperwork done and can play with full squad. As till the previous match none of the foreigners could have played, I do not know if they will have them this weekend or not. For sure in this situation for them it is great to have a french player but as far as I heard after the championship started if a player -which has played in a club/was member of a club already- transfers to an other french club then she can play just from the second round of the championship in the new team. So I do not know then about Turiaf from Le Cannet, but if this rule still applies then it would be stupid from Istres to get an other player who they are unable to use at the moment.

Whom are they trying to get the license from? I checked their roster and they have 6 foreigners signed and none of them have the completed paperwork to play? Something doesn't sound right.

Also, Brazilian outside hitter, Simone Souza will no longer be playing for Istres but for Iraklis Kifissias in Greece.

• all the foreigner players of istres and le cannet are qualifye for saturday's games.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Round 3

Cannes def. Calais 3-0
    Stats

Istres def. Nantes 3-1
    Stats

• Round 3

Hainaut def. Evreux 3-2
    Stats

Le Cannet def. Venelles 3-1
    Stats

Paris St. Cloud def. Albi 3-0
    Stats

Beziers def. Mulhouse 3-1
    Stats

1. RC Cannes 9
    2. Hainaut 7
    3. Mulhouse 7
    4. Paris St-Cloud 6
    5. Béziers 6
    6. Evreux 4
    7. Le Cannet 4
    8. Calais 4
    9. Albi 3
    10. Istres 3
    11. Nantes 1
    12. Venelles 0

• Omg,Tatjana impresses again ! In 3-1 loss of her team, she scored 29 points (96% in reception, 60% in attack + 1 block)! :super:

• yes 29 points (4 sets) again for Tatjana Bokan :dance6:
    But her team Mulhouse won at Béziers venue. On Béziers side Correa went out in the 2nd set and in attack Schleck and Zdovc were below their usual stats because Mulhouse made a good defence.
    This result means RC Cannes will probably not have worries to get a new national title.
    But the championship will be interesting because with their foreigners players Istres and Le Cannet look good. Le Hainaut and Evreux could also be serious contenders for a seat in play offs.

• Wooow ! 3rd victory in a row for Paris (Stade français Saint-Cloud) who comes from L2 !!! :super:
    And by 3 straight sets against Le Hainaut who made a good start in this championship.
    Calais won in Istres after a very tight tie-break.
    The other results are logical.

• In the easy win vs Béziers (27 th Oct.) Cannes played with Ilka Van de Vyver as main setter 8o
    and with Milena Rasic :woohoo: since the game's start.
    So Antonjevic and moreover Ravva got some rest before the travel to Zürich in CL.

• Tanya Bokan (she prefers like that :-) yes, she's 1.85m (6-1 in America) and 24 old
    She's more thin than last year. She losed some weight and she has a more complete kind of game
    And she's beautiful and cool. Nice woman.
    A real pleasure because I'm living... in Mulhouse ! Enjoy :-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• spanish MB of Béziers Correa is out for more than 5 weeks , she twist his knee last saturday against Cannes. so bad !