Italy - Serie A 2012-2013

• Yes, but Piacenza can do better things....

Castellana won the first match of the season! :dance6:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Yes the time has come .
    This sunday we're going to watch the volleyball version of El Clasico : 'Trentino - Macerata' :obey: :obey:

Yeah, it's too bad that the streams from RAI Sport are in so low quality. I got so used to laola1 now :lol:

Cuneo beat Verona 3:1.
    Tsvetan Sokolov explodes with 30 points(6 blocks!):
    serve: 2 aces, 4 errors
    attack: 22pts (1 error, 4 times blocked), 69% attack

:obey:

• Sokolov is having great cooperation with Grbic, really. He is doing fantastic job so far in Cuneo's jersey and today he was brilliant with 30 points (!!!), 69% in attack and 6 blocks!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: N'gapeth is great too, but everything works so perfectly thanks to Grbic, doctor of volleyball :obey:

• Sokolov is having great cooperation with Grbic, really. He is doing fantastic job so far in Cuneo's jersey and today he was brilliant with 30 points (!!!), 69% in attack and 6 blocks!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: N'gapeth is great too, but everything works so perfectly thanks to Grbic, doctor of volleyball :obey:

The connection between Grbic and the opposite is just classical :set:

• Yeah, it's too bad that the streams from RAI Sport are in so low quality. I got so used to laola1 now :lol:

Cuneo beat Verona 3:1.
    Tsvetan Sokolov explodes with 30 points(6 blocks!):
    serve: 2 aces, 4 errors
    attack: 22pts (1 error, 4 times blocked), 69% attack

:obey:

Slavi Gotsev with very good match too :thumbup:

• Good Game for Fedrizzi!!!! :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

I agree..watching Grbic playing is such a wonderful thing! to me he's still the best setter in the world! no one else has his experience and solidity... :obey:

good match by Sokolov, he's unstoppable! but Cuneo is having a really positive moment and their game is very fluent and top quality...
    Verona keeps disappointing me...there's always someone with some physical problems, their reception is horrible, no good game and they really little spirit...they totally disappeared in the first set and then also in the third and fourth... :down:

• Why in the Italian League there isn't a speed serve detection?? :wall: :aww:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• Spectacular match finished by Trentino's win of 3-2... Juantorena went out in the 4th set because of injury but I think it is nothing serious, and Lanza won some important points so he could be a hero :whistle: but the most probably Stokr will win MVP because he won the biggest number of points I believe

• Spectacular match finished by Trentino's win of 3-2... Juantorena went out in the 4th set because of injury but I think it is nothing serious, and Lanza won some important points so he could be a hero :whistle: but the most probably Stokr will win MVP because he won the biggest number of points I believe

I think Kaziyski also helped - taking all the reception by himself. Better than Zaytsev, not worse than Parodi in this match. Interesting they got the tiebreak without Juantorena. I didn't expect that.

• it has been really a good match...also according to me Trento played better and would have deserved 3 points but they made too many mistakes with the serve and so they let Macerata keep on playing...Zaytsev wasn't so positive, while I liked Parodi...
    on Trentino's side Birarelli did a good match and also Stokr who was hitting always hard, taking a lot of the responibilities on himself!

• Great match between Trento and Macherata. If they had'nt slip in the second set Trento would have closed the match in the third set.

]Yeah, it's too bad that the streams from RAI Sport are in so low quality. I got so used to laola1 now :lol:

I've been meaning to ask is there a way to watch the Italian league online in better quality?

• today I went to see Verona-Macerata, especting an easy and quick win by the Italian champions! the palas was full, there were over 5000 spectators and it was a really great atmosphere! Verona put up a concrete game thanks to a lucid Peacock, to Gavotto that attacked really smartly and to the defense with Pesaresi that has been really careful...they were leading 2-0 and 24-22...it seemed all over when Macerata came back and Verona did basically nothing. Zaytsev was really impressive and he has been rarely stopped. Podrascanin as well played really well, the only one that didn't had a great match was Parodi...I'm really sorry as I support Verona at first but anyway we managed to gain 1 point from one of the most strong team of the league!

it surprised me Cuneo's defeat...
    Piacenza is having a positive moment..anyway at the beginning of the fourth set Vujevic received a yellow card because Perugia contested too much the decision that the first referee made at the end of the third set...Vettori's attack was out but the referee gave the point to Piacenza saying that there was a touch...so it was 25-23 for Piacenza. Giovi clapped his hands towards the referee, so he got a yellow card too. then he repeated the same action and he was expelled. Perugia had to play the whole last set with their MBs in the defense row as libero's substitution wasn't available according to the rules. on the other hand now Piacenza is third and Simon is really rocking! :super:

• He played for a while also vs Castellana

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.