Italy - Serie A 2012-2013

• He played for a while also vs Castellana

I meant that he is back in high level volleyball with his game that made him MVP :) He needed that rest to return stronger.

• If I were Kaziyski ,I would really get rid of Stoychev and Raphael. This due is killing him. Why did Stoychev substitute Mateyin the last set? Osmany was receiving ten times worse than him!!!!

Kaziyski was losing power at the end

Macerata lost? I didn't watch it, why the result?

• I didn't expect Macerata losing against Modena! and Kooy that left Modena just two weeks ago has been punished :rolll: I'm joking of course..

Trento-Piacenza has been a good game after the first set...anyway seeing Bari and Marra in one match together was just too much: Italy doesn't have any decent libero to play with! Simon and Holt were amazing thanks to De Cecco, Fei had to spike so many balls as Piacenza OHs didn't work so much..
    anyway it was correct to me to substitute Kazyiski, he was losing the focus on the match and he wasn't playing so well...

and it's a tie breank between Castellana and Latina!

• ...and Castellana won it 15-8

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I didn't expect Macerata losing against Modena! and Kooy that left Modena just two weeks ago has been punished :rolll: I'm joking of course..

Trento-Piacenza has been a good game after the first set...anyway seeing Bari and Marra in one match together was just too much: Italy doesn't have any decent libero to play with! Simon and Holt were amazing thanks to De Cecco, Fei had to spike so many balls as Piacenza OHs didn't work so much..
    anyway it was correct to me to substitute Kazyiski, he was losing the focus on the match and he wasn't playing so well...

and it's a tie breank between Castellana and Latina!

If you haven't noticed, this year Kaziyski leveled the game on serve with Juantorena. may be it is because of the new ball, but now he looks even more dangerous from the serving line. He receives beter sometimes, too. I don't have explanation why his attacks are so bad even with the poor passes he gets. He scored harder balls in the NT las year with ease.

• If you haven't noticed, this year Kaziyski leveled the game on serve with Juantorena. may be it is because of the new ball, but now he looks even more dangerous from the serving line. He receives beter sometimes, too. I don't have explanation why his attacks are so bad even with the poor passes he gets. He scored harder balls in the NT las year with ease.

I wasn't criticizing Kazyiski at all as I have to say I like his game this year more than in the past ones...he still has to improve in attacking anyway! sometimes he tries to spike the ball against the block in order to re-play it again, but tonight he did many mistakes and he wasn't able to handle bad sets...

• Watch him in videos from 2007, he is ten times better spiker than, much more height and power

What I like in Trentino is that Stokr is developing a lot, he is very stable this year and Osmany has regained his form

• Yeah, I have a feeling that from 2009 let's say Matey's form is steady declining. He still has his great matches but overall he's worse player than in 2006-2009. I don't have a clue what happens with his attack. And I think Trento should soon look for his replacement if they want to keep dominating.

Yes, Stokr is criticised a lot for being one-dimensional player, but right now this is working 100%. He's a beast this year. And I don't see how Sokolov fits in this picture. They have to get rid of one of them. It is wiser to sell Sokolov. He's younger, but still, Stokr is part of the starting 6-7 for 3 years now. Somehow it'd be awkward not to choose him of the two.

Victor Yosifov with 19 points, 8 blocks, 4 aces and MVP for Castellana Grotte's win 3:2 vs. Latina.

• Deroo better than expected

• Castellana-Latina tie break from 6-8 to 15-8

http://youtu.be/BH3Laeedyas

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Cuneo - Macerata 25:14 :white:

Cuneo play like out of this world, insane serving. Macerata are way below their capabilities...

Edit: Zaytsev started up the engines. Monstrous serving!

• Very interesting game!