World League 2013

• Despite losing this match Iran :obey: @13-13 Zarini touched the net but lower part so it's ref mistake.

Probably most of you doesn't know that 7-8 years ago Velasco had contact with Croatian Volleyball Federation. In fact he wanted to lead Croatia because he saw a big potential of CRO players. It was a big sensation, most of, I would say, volley experts in CRO were for Velasco but Federation board rejected with explanation "he wanted much money". In that time some businessmans offered sponsorship in order to pay Velasco's wage. Ofc true reasons were different, board wanted to hide criminal acts in Federation and to "own" head coach. Velasco wanted " a free hands" in selection and proper preparation conditions.

I knew it was a big, big mistake to reject high caliber coach but now I feel grief. I'm sure we would play WL, participate on every ECH and have much better position.

• :aww: 4-5 mistakes in last few rallies, they gifted victory to Italy. 12-9 to 13-15 ! :wall:

still a great come back, 8) 10 blocks for Mousavi 8) I wished he cay stay in front row for the whole match. :D

Honestly these two refs had many dubious calls for Italy, probably more than 10 in both matches in total :tzz: (and probably 2-3 for Iran)

• Igła worries me like hell...

I think he needs good rhythm to play his game. There's too much irregularity when the team is uncertain, too much nerves. Not in shape, clearly. But hey, Kurek just woke up on Friday, Nowakowski is finally waking up as we speak, there's time for everyone :P

• :aww: 4-5 mistakes in last few rallies, they gifted victory to Italy. 12-9 to 13-15 ! :wall:

still a great come back, 8) 10 blocks for Mousavi 8) I wished he cay stay in front row for the whole match. :D

Honestly these two refs had many dubious calls for Italy, probably more than 10 in both matches in total :tzz: (and probably 2-3 for Iran)

Ofc they had. Unfortunately it's FIVB policy. Just remember last year WL. It was disgusting what refs were doing. Same this year.

P.S. MOusavi is world class MB, would perfectly fit in Russian league

• I become more and more pissed off during watching such a low level presented by Ignaczak. Especially, when I know we have much better Zatorski :aww: :aww: :aww:

• I become more and more pissed off during watching such a low level presented by Ignaczak. Especially, when I know we have much better Zatorski :aww: :aww: :aww:

He's covering too much court :aww: I think that's causing way more problems than it helps.
    Jeez, we were so lucky here.

• Holy fuck. 23:23 and Bartman for Jarosz :what: Later Kubiak on serve straight from the freezer. Andrea has no mercy for my worried heart.

Pit is coming back from a long long journey :thumbsup: And Kypek is smiling like crazy, finally. I love that :D

Btw. My brother came to my room to see what's goin' on. And he asked suddenly: "Hey, where's Gonzalo Quiroga?" :aww: :D

• Bartman with his epic float serve and it already brought old good memories from the legendary ending of the match with Bulgarians in WL two years ago :D