World League 2013

• I wonder something. Why USA team doesn'tt have a single black guy?!? They all go after basketball or what? Or all the coaches are just racist? :). This is on the fun side, but I got wondering when watching the games.

• I'm following French NT for a long time, in fact it's one of favorite along Croatia. Yeah, they played monster matches vs Poland and Brasil but with them you never know. They can beat Brasil but easily lose to f.e Romania next week. Everything depends how they approach, if good they can play on really high level, if not they are can made 40 errors in 4 sets w/o problems. Just remember they lost set to Pakistan ?( 8| in OGQ last year. Finally Sidibe got a chance, Moreau is out of shape and I hope Mory become starter

I agree, the French team is unpredictable, you never know when they are gonna show their best. However, I think the example with Pakistan is not an appropriate one. OK, Pakistan is at below average level, but it was just a day after France lost Olympic hopes being defeated by Bulgaria, their motivation was totally off.

Also, about Sidibe, well, I kind of not like the guy so much. He is very athletic, but I don't see anything else but power. I watched him live last year in Unterhaching when ACH came by, he jumps a lot, no question about that, but Sidibe just doesn't impress me. Besides, I don't think overall he is that efficient, he can easily get in a bad series during a game. Don't know what the situation in Brazil was, maybe he helped.

Guys, I have a request. I was unable to watch anything this weekend till today. I won't miss the games tonight, but I did the ones yesterday and on Friday. I would be grateful if they can be uploaded/shared/referenced somewhere. Italy - Iran and Cuba - Russia I found, I am curious about Poland - Argentina, both USA - Bulgaria and both Brazil - France. Any help would be highly appreciated :)

• Yavor, all matches with Bulgaria are on arenabg torrent, I am uploading parts in Dailymotion /Olympic committe blocks in youtube/

• Fuck Jarosz, why is he always a monster against us?? Poland owes it all to him more than Kurek, he totally changed the mood of the match.

I love you, LD :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Wooohooo! Guys, I'm living now! We finally won :D Cheesus. We needed this like air to breathe. I hope it's the beginning of winning streak.
    Kypek found himself :heart: Jarski - back on fire! And Ziomek with some nice ball after this great team's awakening.
    Can't wait for the evening. I'm still nervous 'cause still not sure what is happening in our guys' heads. But this win has to, just HAS TO influence positively on them.

France :obey: I knew it wasn't a shame at all to lose to them last weekend but now some people who criticize our guys know that too.
    Everyone expect N'Gapeth to be a monster and he has those moments. But it's Lyneel and Grebennikov who can be such a pain in the ass more than our "enfant terible" :whistling:
    So Brazilian friends, I completely understand you. Don't feel sad. Your team didn't lose the match with some cucumbers. And we talked not so long time ago "stop predicting France winning" :D French team is finally nice to watch. I missed Antiga, Samica & Henno times and now I have kind of recompense now :)

IRAN ! :obey: :obey: Guys enjoyed this win as if they won whole WL. It was lovely :D And they were so awesome! Italians didn't know what's goin' on.

Bulgaria... Tell me, how the fu*k they lost to USA 3:0? :aww: Luckily, they won the second match. Couldn't stop laughing because of Teodor jumping on Toshko every time after he scored :lol: Our commentator said something that Toshko should repay the same. Then I looked at Toshko and thought that... my God, if Toshko jumps on Tedi, he may never come off this MondoFlex covering :sos:
    I'm joking :D You know how much I love Toshko :love:

• I'm joking You know how much I love Toshko

You can say he really has the gut to play high level volleyball :D

• Anormalen, black people prefer basketball, am. football
    and even baseball because of their culture. Some of them even abandoned
    the opportunity to win medals from athletics World Championships (high
    jump, sprints, long jump). But why there is not a single black guy is
    just coincidence. Racism is out of the question, ofc.

What I
    found strange in the match Bulgaria - USA is Bulgaria's attack. I was
    very concerned about our reception before the two games, but it was as
    good as it could be. But the attack was, let's say poor. Our two best
    attackers had stats:

Tsvetan Sokolov:
    - 18/34 spikes (8 errors) and 11 serves (tied 3rd in the team) (6 errors, 0 aces) in the first game
    - 16/34 spikes (9 errors) and 12 serves (tied lowest among the starters) (5 errors, 0 aces) in the second game

Todor Aleksiev:
    - 6/20 spikes (7 errors) in the first game
    - 8/26 spikes (6 errors) in the second game

Sokolov
    is definetely out of shape, especially on serve. And it is still on the
    slope, so he might get worse. He was average (according to his
    standards) vs France, below average vs Argentina and rather poor vs USA
    (again, acc to his standards). I'd be very glad if Placci rests him vs
    Brazil (we can start with Milushev, he is also rather unknown to the
    opposition, hasn't played for ages) so he could be more prepared for the
    big matches vs Poland.

I still cannot comment whether "old" Aleksiev is back or he just had a bad weekend. But he was mega poor today and yesterday.

I heard that Grozny might get Georgi Bratoev but for me he is for Polish top 4 or teams like Modena, Copra, Cuneo...

• I am excited to see Brazil - Bulgaria games now. We haven't met your country in our collective type of play /we were always individualists in volleyball, mechanical sum of champions that didn't bring titles/. Today they were the opposite of yesterday in almost every element. USA were not weaker, but this time serve and block worked for us very well. Eleven blocks against the team that invented defense is a lot!http://www.inside-volley.com/w…ostID=220699&action=quote

Me too! I mentioned this earlier, I have no idea what can happen since both teams haven't faced each other with this formation. Bulgaria needs to keep a really high level and consistency on blocking, serving and defending to win against Brazil (and vice-versa), so it'll be very interesting.

And damn, I hope Poland wins today and carry their winning streak onto next week against USA.

• First matches with France and Argentina Sokolov had 60% in attack, that is above average in any possible standard. He has no serve and Bratoev puts him often in too heavy situations, but he also has some guilt for being blocked so many times, he hasn't learn when to do blockouts and when to spike hard yet. His great height in attack misleads him sometimes.

• Jarosz in starting six most likely :whistle:

Gosh, I'm trembling. Guys, please, play your hearts out...

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• It was beautiful. Igła dig, Pit set and Winiar finished the ball :roll: That's our game. Yup, I know we're losing but I have a hope watching them now. And did Pit attack two times already on his level? Yeah.

• See what I told you the other day? every time the opponent gets a 3 or 4 point advantage, Argentina gives up on fighting the set. They can only win a set if they start winning from the beggining.

Such a weak mentality... We need to have the iranian spirit to play this sets.