Dutch NT 2013-2014

• I have never watced Sloetjes and Pietersen as MB. Were they good at that position as well :teach: by the way will Wensink be out for ECh as well ;(

I don't think Sloetjes ever was MB :S
    But as for Pietersen, I once watched her as MB in Dutch Junior NT in 2006, and I remember thinking that she was by far the best player of that Dutch team. Grothues and Schoot (as OPP :D ) also were part of that team...

• But as for Pietersen, I once watched her as MB in Dutch Junior NT in 2006, and I remember thinking that she was by far the best player of that Dutch team.

She played as MB in Amstelveen as well, in 2010-11, with Stoltenborg and Judith Blansjaar as setters (she had spent most of the prior season, when the other NT girls were there, recovering from her ACL surgery). From memory (which is somewhat fuzzy due to the proximity of the Emergohal bar :D ) she was pretty good, although it was hard to judge because the level of the Dutch league was in freefall at that point. Marieke can tell you more because she was at most of the games.

Grothues and Schoot (as OPP :D ) also were part of that team...

:lol:

• She played as MB in Amstelveen as well, in 2010-11, with Stoltenborg and Judith Blansjaar as setters (she had spent most of the prior season, when the other NT girls were there, recovering from her ACL surgery). From memory (which is somewhat fuzzy due to the proximity of the Emergohal bar :D ) she was pretty good, although it was hard to judge because the level of the Dutch league was in freefall at that point. Marieke can tell you more because she was at most of the games.

:lol:

Judith was the best as MB in junior team, you're right Mattias. But after knee-injuries she played like OH, that was easier for her knee to start play volleybal again.
    Caroline Wensink did the same after her leginjuries. But she returned as MB after a while.

• I think Grothues is not so weak in attack. She's neither very good nor bad. I really like her and she deserves to be starter in my opinino :)

• by the way will Wensink be out for ECh as well

by the way will Wensink be out for ECh as well

99,9 % she will be out for ECH.The same for Stam. I presume.

Of course, it is a big loss, but the young players are developing really well. :win:Especially Celeste Plak..she is developing amazingly fast :woohoo:

• 99,9 % she will be out for ECH.The same for Stam. I presume.

Of course, it is a big loss, but the young players are developing really well. :win:Especially Celeste Plak..she is developing amazingly fast :woohoo:

Thanks to you all guys for info :drink:

• I think Grothues is not so weak in attack. She's neither very good nor bad. I really like her and she deserves to be starter in my opinino :)

Well, she is weak against strong blocks.. :win:

• Well, she is weak against strong blocks.. :win:

But she is really a good receiver,in some way she is now the most important one in Dutch system!
    Without her receive,Steenbergen and Kruijf will be useless...

Also i think Pietersen should back to MB(or Van Dealan),OPP is too much,Flier、Sloetjes、Moniek。。。

• And i think Wensink is a big loss,her block and dig is really important!

• Flier is the spirit leader :lol:

• And i think Wensink is a big loss,her block and dig is really important!

I agree. Caroline is a very good blocker and in general a strong allround-player. Of course, Robin is not at Caroline's level yet, but she has improved a lot recently :win:

• I agree. Caroline is a very good blocker and in general a strong allround-player. Of course, Robin is not at Caroline's level yet, but she has improved a lot recently :win:

How many players can be in one match?
    12 or 14?

And if the number is 12,who will be out for OPP?

• How many players can be in one match?
    12 or 14?

And if the number is 12,who will be out for OPP?

I don't know how many players are in roster for a WGP-match...

If it is 12, Pietersen will be out for Opp. Unless, Renkema will be out at OH and Sloetjes goes to OH-position.

So, 2 options:

1. OH: Buijs, Plak, Grothues, Renkema Opp: Flier, Sloetjes

2. OH: Buijs, Plak, Grothues, Sloetjes Opp: Flier, Pietersen

• @ ned

In WGP there is a 12-roster for a match :!: :!:

• @ ned

In WGP there is a 12-roster for a match :!: :!:

So i think Knip willbe out,and one Opp will be out for each match.

• Costa Volpino, 1st Friendly:

Italy 3-1 The Netherlands (21-25, 25-17, 25-15, 25-20) :win:

Starting-six: Stoltenborg - Pietersen, Steenbergen - De Kruijf, Grothues - Plak, Schoot.

Buijs, Flier, Dijkema and Renkema came on court later. Sloetjes, Knip and Belien stayed on the bench.

Scorers: Stoltenborg 4, Plak 8, de Kruijf 10, Grothues 8, Steenbergen 11, Pietersen 14, Buijs 5, Flier 2

Tonight is the 2nd Friendly, in Jesolo, 20.30 :win: