European League 2013

• These new rules are ridiculous, I can't see one reason they should be approved. No one likes it. (and the worse, CBV wants to implement in Brazilian League :aww: ) I REALLY hopes FIVB comes to better sense.

• Like Sanja Bursac said, you score a point, five girls are celebrating and the sixth one is running toward the service line :lol:

I can also imagine a server getting in a good series of serves/aces but staying on the service line in between points while her teammates celebrate the points. :D

• 4 sets of Romania-Turkey today lasted 67 minutes, that is less than many 3 set matches with normal rules last. Imagine Turkey had won 3:0, it would have been a 50 minute match and I am sure many people in the crowd would say "That's all? I payed for that and drove 2 hours to come here? I certainly won't go to a volleyball match ever again!".

And most of all, the new rules don't solve the TV problem at all! Before, a match would last between 70 and 120 minutes, now it would last between 50 and 100 minutes, so it doesn't get any more predictable for TV. Tennis takes much longer and has even more variety in the possible duration, players don't have any time limit before serving/between rallies, and still it's constantly on TV!

• these new rules look bizarre..especially 5 seconds for serve after the ref whistles. and i didnt get any thing about a set completed with 21 poinsts it looks so fast to me. :what: ....just considered good that the players will be tired less than before.

• Laola posts full match videos of all broadcasted matches later so You may watch every moments x time ^^

By the way- All People who say that love volleyball write very less about Players, their actual skills during matches only about rules so We see the Truth about Their "love"..

When volleyball game was created People said- what? so stupid game! no way will die fast...
    Then when system was changed to error as point and from 15 to 25 People said- what ??? Now will win Team which will do less mistakes, technical zone won't be so important and to 25??? Players will cry after match... will die system for sure...
    Now... as We see always some People will be against something new because Their nature every new treats as bad, is closed, Their horizont has limit, so will miaow miaow and new will come and live.

FIVB don't worry People against will live max 50-60 years ^^ , every new generation will take new rules as normal.

So do it :thumbup:

• Can someone explain why are the players ''running towards the service line'' I mean is the ref. whistling before they get in position to serve.. I knew the time after the whistle was cut from 8sec to 5.. but haven't heard about something like this

The referee must start the next rally 10 seconds after the end of the last one, there is even a big clock on the scorer's desk. After the whistle, players have 5 seconds time to serve only. So overall, players must hurry a lot before their serve...

• As far as i know 10 secs run from last point's end to refree's whistle for new rally so there is not much time to celebrate the points so they have to hurry.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• As far as i know 10 secs run from last point's end to refree's whistle for new rally so there is not much time to celebrate the points so they have to hurry.

Tennis players complain about a similar rule they have, and they have 25 secons between points, imagine 10 seconds?!!! 8|

I think there is a statement from Rafael Nadal that really is interesting...he says something like this..when you see a review of best points made, it is never an ace, always a rali...but how you can have a good rali when players are exhausted and have no time to think between points? :teach:

I think it is the same for volleyball...really, they think this rule will help in what way the sport?

• Why Van Hecke is not playing EL? :what:

• Not to be too picky but... MUST there be music after almost every point early in this match? :pinch:

It's past 2 AM and the repetitive drumming/beat will give me a migraine... :wall:

then it's the "pagpupuyat" which cause migraine not the drums :thumbup: