2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• American OPP, Leslie Cikra, signed with Istres in French League.

Source: La Provence

• And why do I get the feeling you're talking about her as a bad player... IMO she is better than Ergul. I haven't seen nothing good from rul except attacking good at last years Grand Prix, before she got injured.. she is so bad at blocking, and cant even attack behind the setter. I think Sinem had a good season but that's my opinion, maybe you know her better

Well Sinem used her first chance really well it was her first experience in a TOP4 club she really impressed us maybe her block is not that well because 186 is a bit short for a MB but she is a really good slide attacker (Best after Eda) which suprised me alot and comparing with Ergul,Ergul played many years in big teams with big trainers (Guidetti,Ze Roberto,Motta) but her progress was really slow,even 183cm young MB Melis Gurkaynak is more reliable for Guidetti after Bahar and Fürst.Ergul is 190 but she can't really block :roll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Also APASPORT reported Wei and Lloyd in Igtisadchi....interesting to see what turns out to be truth :)

Azeri media hasn't been too reliable so far I think. I have the impression that one site posts something as fact that is written elsewhere as rumor and it goes on like this and in the end nobody really knows what is confirmed and what not :S Apart from official news by clubs, agents, newspapers or even players themselves, there are very little reliable sources...not just for Azerbaijan but for transfers overall.

• A reliable source, close to Fenerbahce, told me Fener denied Brinker's transfer :teach:

• Azeri media hasn't been too reliable so far I think. I have the impression that one site posts something as fact that is written elsewhere as rumor and it goes on like this and in the end nobody really knows what is confirmed and what not :S Apart from official news by clubs, agents, newspapers or even players themselves, there are very little reliable sources...not just for Azerbaijan but for transfers overall.

I find it very :lol: that media report false signings. I don't know what benefit they stand to gain by doing so.

• This is the English version of the news :D

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=64480&l=0

Here is the same news in Italian, c'mon you don't believe them.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Tayfun, do you mean she blocks like a turtle? :rolll: :D :lol: :sos: ;)

Likely :lol:

• This is the English version of the news :D

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=64480&l=0

Here is the same news in Italian, c'mon you don't believe them.

No. Volleyball.it says Conegliano is interested in Lloyd, not that she already signed with them

• When they mention volleyball.it as source, they should at least report the same as they do :aww: There is only written that Conegliano is INTERESTED in Lloyd :D

A reliable source, close to Fenerbahce, told me Fener denied Brinker's transfer :teach:

I really hope so! It would be bad for both sides if she went to Fener...

• I was really bored about Jaque's situation. I hope, everything becomes clear as soon as possible

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• That's my point. She should have been in NT this summer, isn't Barbolini the coach, she should've been pleased with her performance...

Well i don't think Barbolini will travel with the same 14 for all stages in WGP so i still hope she can be invited,she is the best slide attacker after Eda and Eda will miss this summer.

• And why do I get the feeling you're talking about her as a bad player... IMO she is better than Ergul. I haven't seen nothing good from rul except attacking good at last years Grand Prix, before she got injured.. she is so bad at blocking, and cant even attack behind the setter. I think Sinem had a good season but that's my opinion, maybe you know her better

She might not be bad but doesn't have the NT quality neither :whistle: She is not young to develop, she does not have the atheletic build, she has never played in junior or youth NT so no international experience. In my opinion she only benefits to play such a great setter-Leo :roll: That's why, it is better idea to invest younger, taller and more talented players instead of Sinem. About the comparison with Ergül, she always but always showed very good performance whenever she get the chance to play as starter in both NT and club team. The only thing wrong with Ergül is her stupid club choices in last years. She has always been in roster of top teams like FB and Vakıfbank but instead of being a bench player in top teams, she could play in upper-mediocre teams :down: About blocking skills, none of Turkish MBs have good blocking skills except maybe Bahar Toksoy, so unfortunately blocking is not an argument in the choice of MB ;(