2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Junior NT OH Seyma Ercan (1994-187) will play for Eczacibasi VitrA senior team next season

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I really can't believe it...especially after her interview on Ditch TV a few months ago..

• Manon went to Omsk yesterday and today in Baku again... She should realize what made her step back. her seasons in Japan and Azerbaijan were completely disasters...

• Ortolani to Conegliano is impossibile! She is still under contract with Pesaro and Conegliano already has Nikolova who is much better than Serena IMO :whistle:

• Has Sinem Barut renewed with Galatasaray? And is she on any roster for NT?

She renewed and will be back up for Ergül Avcı and Aslı Kalaç most probably. But she is not in any NT roster of course :whistle:

• According to volleyball.de (reliable source), Maren Brinker signed with Fenerbahce Istanbul

:white: :white: :white: :aww:

I was almost saying finally FB decided to lose dumbest transfer policy award to another club for this season but they are not :what:

• A. Lazarevic (SRB, OH) from Besiktas to Mulhouse

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Maybe Jaque won't play next season, If she decides to get pregnant. She will follow Murilo where he goes. So for now or she will play for Unilever, or she wont play and get try to get pregnant.

• Maybe Jaque won't play next season, If she decides to get pregnant. She will follow Murilo where he goes. So for now or she will play for Unilever, or she wont play and get try to get pregnant.

Pregnant in the World Championships season? :what: I hope she waits a few more years.. I'd like to see her at WCH and probably she would like to play them too since it's the only competition, among the most important ones, that Brazil hasn't won yet.

• Acording here, Randekovic could go play in Schweriner next season.

nd Velantina Serena in Igtisadchi

http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/…er&utm_source=twitterfeed

Radenkovic in Schwerin sounds very interesting to me. She's young and can still improve but already showed in Piacenza that she has a good level, and in Schwerin she'd definitely play as starter. But she'll always be compared to Hanke who set Schwerin so many years now...

• She renewed and will be back up for Ergül Avcı and Aslı Kalaç most probably. But she is not in any NT roster of course :whistle:

And why do I get the feeling you're talking about her as a bad player... IMO she is better than Ergul. I haven't seen nothing good from rul except attacking good at last years Grand Prix, before she got injured.. she is so bad at blocking, and cant even attack behind the setter. I think Sinem had a good season but that's my opinion, maybe you know her better

• Acording here, Randekovic could go play in Schweriner next season.

nd Velantina Serena in Igtisadchi

http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/…er&utm_source=twitterfeed

Radenkovic has a valid contract with Piacenza for next season so perhaps it was dissolved or she'll be on loan?

Also APASPORT reported Wei and Lloyd in Igtisadchi....interesting to see what turns out to be truth :)