2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Faimie Rose Kingsley, Tricia Mayba and Veronika Hudima in PTPS Pila.

The roster is completed and looks like that:

S
    : Irina Archangielskaja, Emilia Kajzer

OH: Agata Babicz, Joanna Kuligowska, Daria Paszek, Veronika Hudima

OPP: Natalia Krawulska, Magdalena Wawrzyniak

MB: Faimie Rose Kingsley, Tricia Mayba

L: Marta Kuehn – Jarek

And two players from the junior team: Klaudia Konieczna (S) and Anna Stencel (MB).

• what about Malesevic??

• So we have another girls from Canada and USA ^^ what about Pykosz and Wojcieska? Both were rumoured to play in PTPS, but now they have 3 MBs.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• It says that she ends her career and will move to Peru :what:

I herad that she will follow her boyfriend

• It says that she ends her career and will move to Peru :what:

yes, I think she want live with her girlfriend Leyla Chihuan

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I think her "boyfriend" is Leyla Chihuan and it looks like they'll play together in Peru: http://voleiboldelperu.blogspo…la-espanola-patricia.html

Wow, i didn't know that part :lol:

• So we have another girls from Canada and USA ^^ what about Pykosz and Wojcieska? Both were rumoured to play in PTPS, but now they have 3 MBs.

Probaby Bednarek-Kasza will have one year off because of her injury so Wojcieska could join Chemik but it's only my suspicion. On the other hand there are rumours about Caroline Jarmoc in OrlenLiga and even in Polish NT. She wrote on her twitter that she is going to spend next year in Poland. We will see.

• Hungarian OH Bernadette Dekani, last season in Pesaro, will play in Puntotel Sala Consilina(A2).

• Look here for the first transfers in Romanian volleyball.

Where is Jeoselina Rodriguez ?( , I remember that she was in Tomis Constanta, did she leave team earlier? Any info about her, where will she play in next season?

• Where is Jeoselina Rodriguez ?( , I remember that she was in Tomis Constanta, did she leave team earlier? Any info about her, where will she play in next season?

She escaped in the middle of the season, because Tomis didn't pay for her.

• She escaped in the middle of the season, because Tomis didn't pay for her.

Ok, thanks :flower: any club wants to sign her?

• yes, I think she want live with her girlfriend Leyla Chihuan

OK but there still a problem : she had a last season contract with Beziers...
    So now, Beziers must replace her (find a good setter at the end of july !) and what about financial
    Will Aranda pay back from this season (or a part ?)
    And she even could not participate to next ECH in september !

Beziers could take Stefania Dall'Igna (1.75m, 29, Urbino) ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Ok, thanks :flower: any club wants to sign her?

Yes, of course a lot of clubs want to sign with her, but it doesn't depend of her.

• Yes, of course a lot of clubs want to sign with her, but it doesn't depend of her.

Of course it depends on federation :down: