2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Looks like French OH Veronika Hudima finally settled with Prestige Apollon LIMASSOL as did Bulgarian wing spikers Polina Stoyneva and Aneta Germanova.

Source: CEV Roster

• also Matuszkova, Engle, Blair Brown..

Paola Ampudia ;)

DR players are very expensive. Sidarka signed with Cesar Vallejo, where she played last year.

• They can try with Ampudia (last free option as OH/OPP) from Orlen Liga previous season) however she didn't play much in last two seasons: in Pesaro she was bench player, playing only a little (16 points throughout whole season says enough...). After short time in Azerbaijan - Iqtisadchi fired her, she also didn't get many chances in Łódź.
    Maybe she has potential, but she didn't show it in last 2 seasons at all :whistle: last better season for her was 2010/11, but then she played in Puerto Rico.

Better would be definitely some of Dominican Players, but after case with Pena in Bergamo it would be too risky for Potsdam. Gonzalez or Alvarez also can be nice solution :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• They can try with Ampudia (last free option as OH/OPP) from Orlen Liga previous season) however she didn't play much in last two seasons: in Pesaro she was bench player, playing only a little (16 points throughout whole season says enough...). After short time in Azerbaijan - Iqtisadchi fired her, she also didn't get many chances in Łódź.
    Maybe she has potential, but she didn't show it in last 2 seasons at all :whistle: last better season for her was 2010/11, but then she played in Puerto Rico.

Better would be definitely some of Dominican Players, but after case with Pena in Bergamo it would be too risky for Potsdam. Gonzalez or Alvarez also can be nice solution :)

In National Team she played very good matches, even if she wasn't too much used (because of Montańo) by setter, so she gets chance to play there, she scores and she is capitain of the team.

• Özge Kırdar Çemberci... to ... MKS Dabrowa Gornicza

Is it official? It would be a transfer bomb, but last times Ozge isn't convincing at al :whistle: she CAN'T be worse than Katic and Marina should be out, Kaczmar as second is ok, that was her role in previous clubs. Anyway, it's still a better solution that Radecka, who's still without club :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

I won't be surprised if it's true. Neriman Ozsoy and Maryem Boz played in Poland and few years ago Bielsko-Biala had MB from Turkey. Tauron needs better setter and I hope it will be someona from abroabd, not Polish player. The only option would be Radecka but I don't want to look at her anymore. I keep my fingers crossed for Ozge in Tauron, not Radecka. People responsible for NT must see that she is hopeless and has difficulties in finding a club because she's just a weak player and doesn't deserve to play as a first setter in NT.

• Good luck Ozge in Poland :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I won't be surprised if it's true. Neriman Ozsoy and Maryem Boz played in Poland and few years ago Bielsko-Biala had MB from Turkey. Tauron needs better setter and I hope it will be someona from abroabd, not Polish player. The only option would be Radecka but I don't want to look at her anymore. I keep my fingers crossed for Ozge in Tauron, not Radecka. People responsible for NT must see that she is hopeless and has difficulties in finding a club because she's just a weak player and doesn't deserve to play as a first setter in NT.

Your requests have been heard :D Ozge wrote on her twitter, that she will play in Dąbrowa. Good for them.
    Did you watch last period of 'Magazyn Liga' at Polsat Sport?

• Cuban MB Yasary Castrodad signed with the Orientales de Humacao in the PR League.

Source: Rumbo Al Camerino

Serbian MB Jadranka Budrović signed with Universidad de San Martin in the Peruvian League.

Source: World of Volley

• Silvija Popovic..... to .....Volero Zurich

Tijana Malesević...to .....VK Prostejov

• I saw on FB that Santos is living in Zurich, she is gonna follow the way of Carrillo, Calderon, Carcases? somebody knows? 2 year ban?

• I saw on FB that Santos is living in Zurich, she is gonna follow the way of Carrillo, Calderon, Carcases? somebody knows? 2 year ban?

Looks like this is a new strategy of Volero/SB-Community, instead of looking for talents in East Europe and signing them at young age they now get all the escaped Cuban players. Leanny Castaneda Simon probably also is there, I saw her sitting with Stav Jacobi in the audience in Volero's CL match last week...