2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• is this true?
    if so,as i thought "magazines" :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• is this true?
    if so,as i thought "magazines" :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

who can translate this please? :drink:

• its said Hooker in Fenerbahçe next season!

Nah its said there is no tolerance in this forum usually.What a silly behaviour,you dont have to like one's thought but the pity is some users ridicule about it.No one has to think as you,just regard :roll:

• :lol:

The easiest thing is making these stuffs ( :lol: , :D , ) for a comment which ridicules about one's thought in general :whistle: .Really dont like what happens in this forum to 'erolgarip',i also dont agree with most of his thoughts but it doesnt mean making sarcastic comments about them.

• The easiest thing is making these stuffs ( :lol: , :D , ) for a comment which ridicules about one's thought in general :whistle: .Really dont like what happens in this forum to 'erolgarip',i also dont agree with most of his thoughts but it doesnt mean making sarcastic comments about them.

you generally agree with him.. :thumbsup: bcz EcV and its opp. matters...

• @ heijdeu

If you say so, I misinterpreted your message :win:

• Sometimes I don't know whether to :lol: or ;( or simply do :aww:

hahaha :lol: :lol: you made my day :drink:

• who can translate this please? :drink:

Briefly.

---

Orkun Darnel (her ex of Neslihan now) talked to TAKVIM (a magazine:)) newspaper and he says all these claims (his relation with Gioli and agency company) are false, he will sue people who made these false news and will not be forgiven even in other world, will go to the hell.

Neslihan said somethings similar, adding "we agreed as two humans to seperate, not for any such reasons."

---

So, people here saying that we should not believe magazines? Ok, this Takvim too is a MAGAZINE newspaper and I won't believe this news above too.:)
    The only thing we know is they are divorced and this certainly has some effects on their minds of other players such as Gozde who is said to be a candidate for playing at GS next year. If I were Gozde, I'd not put myself into such a chaos by going to GS.

• Coming back dor what this thread should be about....

Argentinian setter Yael Castiglione will be the setter of Vilei Maranhão, new Team in brazilian League for next season.

Source: melhordovolei.com.br

• Sesi-SP renewed with Talmo Oliveira.
    I think it's a bad decision, he didn't show many good things in this 2 years coaching Sesi.
    Fabiana has a 2 years contract. She is the only player guaranteed for next season.

source: http://blogdobrunovoloch.blogosfera.uol.com.br/

• Sesi-SP renewed with Talmo Oliveira.
    I think it's a bad decision, he didn't show many good things in this 2 years coaching Sesi.
    Fabiana has a 2 years contract. She is the only plater guaranteed for next season.

source: http://blogdobrunovoloch.blogosfera.uol.com.br/

Sesi :aww: :aww: :wall: :wall:

• Sesi is dealing with Ju Costa (ex-Lokomotiv), Barbara (Minas) and Mariana Cassemiro (Volley Köniz). Fabiana (2 years contract) and Suelle will stay.

http://br.esporteinterativo.ya…14-003939294.html#more-id

3 weak players by the way! Dani, sign with Unilever/Campinas/Osasco pleaaaaaaase! =((