2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Sesi is dealing with Ju Costa (ex-Lokomotiv), Barbara (Minas) and Mariana Cassemiro (Volley Köniz). Fabiana (2 years contract) and Suelle will stay.

http://br.esporteinterativo.ya…14-003939294.html#more-id

With those players they are planning to win the next season? They must be kidding :down:

• Poor Fabiana i think she made career mistake by signing 2 years with Sesi :aww:

She must be in Campinas or Unilever. I hate Sesi's management.

• or in Praia maybe...

Or in another team but not in Sesi :lol:

• Anybody knows if has Sesi's budget been reduced for next season? I can't believe what they are doing. Maybe they are waiting some of Osasco players. ?( Or maybe I have a lot of imagination. :lol:

• They should try to sign Fofinha and Joycinha.

Tandara is getting better as outside hitter, she improved a lot, now she has to became stable receiver and she will be a top player.

Fabiana is the outclass player of the team. Bia is the rising star.

Carolina is a great back up setter, but they may try to sign Fernandinha or Ana Tiemi.

They need for sure a great libero, even a foreign one.

• according the SESI rules, they (female and male teams) don't take foreign players
    and it can difficult her life especially in female team... :wall:
    they need to change it

• according the SESI rules, they (female and male teams) don't take foreign players
    and it can difficult her life especially in female team... :wall:
    they need to change it

That's a big mistake! :wall:
    We don't have more than 3 high level liberos, then Sesi suffer with this. And they can't make a solid team only with brazilian players, I'm sure about it. The top players from Brazil will prefer to sign with Campinas 'cause of Zé, or Sollys and Unilever, because they're always in the final and they have the best teams always. Talmo is such a ridiculous coach, keep him was a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG error.

• That's a big mistake! :wall:
    We don't have more than 3 high level liberos, then Sesi suffer with this. And they can't make a solid team only with brazilian players, I'm sure about it. The top players from Brazil will prefer to sign with Campinas 'cause of Zé, or Sollys and Unilever, because they're always in the final and they have the best teams always. Talmo is such a ridiculous coach, keep him was a BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG error.

Hope Dani Lins and Tandara go to another team. She deserves better.

• Hope Dani Lins and Tandara go to another team. She deserves better.

Tottally agree with you. Both are incredible players and they can grow more and more with another team, another management, another teammates...

• Bahar Toksoy (MB) signed a new 2 year contract, extending her stay at the club until 2015.

Gizem Güresen (L) signed a new 2 year contract, extending her stay at the club.

Giovanni Guidetti signed his contract extension with Vakıfbank at least 3 more year.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"