2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I wish to see Hui in Rabita, I know Chinese players can play abroad after retiring NT. However, I think Rabita management can persuade Chinese Federation. Cuban federation allowed some players to play in Russia. We have communist past also, so I think maybe Chinese Federation can allow Hui to play in Europe^^

:lol: :thumbsup:

• what communist past? i know china and russia are quite close geopolitically but im not sure if it is the same case between azerbaijan and china :lol:

• what communist past? i know china and russia are quite close geopolitically but im not sure if it is the same case between azerbaijan and china :lol:

Azerbaijan was one of the soviet republics! So, they have a communist past with China...

• Azerbaijan was one of the soviet republics! So, they have a communist past with China...

yes i know they were part of soviet but my concern is how strong are the relationship between those 2 countries

• i've survived in a year so that's not true :lol:

• This year Leo signed a 2 years contract so she will play another season there

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I dont think Gabi or Ellen would be good choices...they indeed making a great brazilian league..but volleyball in Europe is much more physicly demanding, and they are both quite short players...so I dont know..Eczacibasi is a team with big names always...I think would be unsure to try them...specially cause brazilians have real hard time adapting other countries, so it is always another thing to think about.

about Kozuch, Id really love to see her here, but unless Sheilla or Pavan leaves...I think she lost the chance to come to play here. And Kasia, I think she would only come to play with Zé again.

Im almost sure Logan will be leaving Unilever next season..so Im hoping Unilever invest in some foreigner MB!

I agree about Gabi and Hellen in europe :thumbup:
    Joana and about foreigner MB the rumors are Carol Gattaz in rio next season, i think Jucy will continue and valeskinha probably go to bench...

• Firstly, Lindsey is one of the best setters in the world. I'm happy to have Lindsey here in Turkey. She wants to stay at least one more year at Fenerbahce in Istanbul but I don't know what Fenerbahce's management think about foreign setter for next season. If Fener try to get as a foreign setter like Carli Lloyd or Denise Hanke, Berg should be leave the team, it's not a problem for me. If no, Berg should be stay in team. Everything is on one side, Fenerbahce need a powerful an opposite and a outside hitter. Hooker-Coulter, Sheilla or Montano should be main targets of Fener next season. Before the Final Four, there are rumors that Fenerbahce agreed in principle with Hooker, Harmotto and Lang Ping for next season. We shall see :win:

Hooker, Harmotto, Berg + Jenny! :white: It would be perfect for Fener, don't you think so?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hooker, Harmotto, Berg + Jenny! :white: It would be perfect for Fener, don't you think so?

wait until it happen first so that it will not break our hearts :D

• Hooker, Harmotto, Berg + Jenny! :white: It would be perfect for Fener, don't you think so?

If Fener will get Hooker make sure Berg stays. Hooker is dependent on fast plays. Her run in Krasnodar has been average. She's having a hard time killing balls in high sets. Harmotto is also a good prospect but Berg tends to forget her middles when she has good open hitters. Jenny definitely is a good choice as coach. She's very creative in designing plays.

• I wonder where Carillo will play next season. Generally Volero's strategy to let this cubans play one season at CL and shine, then transfer with a good money to other rich clubs :whistle:

• I wonder where Carillo will play next season. Generally Volero's strategy to let this cubans play one season at CL and shine, then transfer with a good money to other rich clubs :whistle:

Yes, that's an interesting question. I have no idea, if she will stay in Zurich or not. Of course, it's great to have amazing players like her in the Swiss League. But on the other side, if you know that Volero plays most of its Swiss League home matches in front of maybe 150 spectators ... my fan-heart hurts a bit, because her performance would deserve so much more attention.

• What you think of this next season for Rabita Baku?.

L - Brenda Castillo
    S - Alisha Glass
    MB - Nancy Carrillo, Foluke Akinradewo
    OH - Rosir Calderon, Bethania De La Cruz
    OPP - Destinee Hooker

Wouldn't this be the perfect lineup to win the next CL?. :win:

• No reception!

Brenda castillo
    Skorupa/other setter(maybe Glass)
    Krismanovic/ akinradewo
    Logan Tom/ Costagrande/ (Hui/ cruz )
    Montano

• If Ecz management, Nalan and her co., stays at the club next year too, then, Ecz team next year will look like:

Coach: Micelli
    Neslihan, Esra, Luba, Costa, Linda, and so on.
    All are over 30s.

Someone above mentioned a player from Brazil, of age 18.
    This is not acceptable by Ecz and shouldn't be acceptable. Ecz has already some Turkish youngsters of ages under 19-20 and they are members of junior world nt champion. So, why should bring a foreigner while you already have such young talents? Nonsense. Ecz-like team can be, should be formed by players at their primes as Ecz-like clubs with names in volley world can't take risk with the youngsters, and for me, in general, this prime age is age level between 23-28 years old and not older than 28. If Ecz wants to transfer a foreign player, her age should be in this age range. However, we know Nalan, she will probably go for over 30. And, next year, even Bursa with young players will be able to win over Ecz with old players who'll be exhausted after 2nd sets.

• If Ecz management, Nalan and her co., stays at the club next year too, then, Ecz team next year will look like:

Coach: Micelli
    Neslihan, Esra, Luba, Costa, Linda, and so on.
    All are over 30s.

Someone above mentioned a player from Brazil, of age 18.
    This is not acceptable by Ecz and shouldn't be acceptable. Ecz has already some Turkish youngsters of ages under 19-20 and they are members of junior world nt champion. So, why should bring a foreigner while you already have such young talents? Nonsense. Ecz-like team can be, should be formed by players at their primes as Ecz-like clubs with names in volley world can't take risk with the youngsters, and for me, in general, this prime age is age level between 23-28 years old and not older than 28. If Ecz wants to transfer a foreign player, her age should be in this age range. However, we know Nalan, she will probably go for over 30. And, next year, even Bursa with young players will be able to win over Ecz with old players who'll be exhausted after 2nd sets.

Do not generalize it with age, Mia Jerkov is also 31 years old however look how enthusiastic and effective she plays. :obey: Also Glinka did her best and contribute a lot to Vakıf's success. Montano is 30 yo yet still amazing etc. So the point is not related to age but about enthusiasm of player. ;)

• Who will receive do you think :wall:

Also, I don't think Carillo would be MB again although I wish to see her as MB a lot :rose: