2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Well, I can't explain but I think that Tandara will value 6 points (she was 5 in this season and CBV never elevate so much the points, that's what I think).

If Tandara stays at Sesi, and Sheilla signs with them, they really gonna be a very strong team.

• what about Tandara's reception?

2011/2012 in sollys she was good with Jaque and Brait,
    in Sesi wasn't brilliant but wasn't bad, I believe she can improve...
    (she's better than natália in reception... :whistle: :whistle: )

• Christiane Fürst (GER) renews contract with Vakıfbank for next season.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Xu Yunli (MB), Zhang Xian (L), Wang Ting (MB) and Chu Jinling (OH/OP) joined Evergrande Guangdong for Asian and World Club Championship.
    Chu Jinling may join the team in Season 13-14.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Christiane Fürst (GER) renews contract with Vakıfbank for next season.

Good news. A champion team should not make any change in the team (no any in or out), except youngs who never played at any game. Sure, opponents will build stronger teams by transfers, but, what a champion team to compete them should do is to develop their game with the same team. Now, Saori's renewal is left. I guess, we can hear about Saori in a day or two or in a week at most, just after Fener games.

• Xu Yunli (MB), Zhang Xian (L), Wang Ting (MB) and Chu Jinling (OH/OP) joined Evergrande Guangdong for Asian and World Club Championship.
    Chu Jinling may join the team in Season 13-14.

why not send tianjin?since they are champions? ?(

• why not send tianjin?since they are champions? ?(

“a year later”:

Maybe it is a problem of the enroll time.

the champion of Season 09-10 : the qualification of 2011 Asian Club Championship
    the champion of Season 10-11 : the qualification of 2012 Asian Club Championship
    the champion of Season 11-12 : the qualification of 2013 Asian Club Championship
    the champion of Season 12-13 : the qualification of 2014 Asian Club Championship

I don't know about the detail, either.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• will xu yunli, zhang xian and wang ting join evegrande next season or only for asian club championships?

• will xu yunli, zhang xian and wang ting join evegrande next season or only for asian club championships?

Sorry, Wang Ting should return Evergrande like Season 11-12.
    Xu Yunli may stay in Team Fujian or Evergrande or play volleyball abroad.
    Zhang Xian's situation can't be known now.
    Zhang Xian may be retired.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Today in NTVSpor radio;NTVSpor commentator Burcu Hakyemez and Vatan newspaper author Murat Yucekok did a conversation about turkish league and transfer news.

Some news (All of them not including transfer news but worth to read i guess)

-Glinka is planning to retire volleyball

-Saori is the highest paid player in turkish league

-Nikolic is coming back to Vakifbank.She is already preparing for the new season.Costragrande is also coming.

-Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce gave offers to Harmotto

-Galatasaray wants a local setter (Probably Ozge) and they may not continue with Leo.They are in contact with Caterina Bosetti instead of Molnar.

-Burcu Hakyemez says,Gioli will continue in team but Barbolini plans to play with two local MB in league so she will play only in CL.

-Gizem,Gozde and Guldeniz stayed in Vakifbank for low salaries altought they got really high offers.

-Galatasaray interested with Seda Tokatlioglu for next season.

-Eda renewed her conract for 3 years previous season she will stay in Fenerbahce.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wait, wait... Leo last year signed a 2 years contract!

I think Harmotto will go to Fener with Lindsey...
    Today I have read a lot of articles on twitter about Marcellino paneevino Abbondanza and Fener...

Caterina Bosetti said she want to become like ehm... Totti for Rome (I don't know exactly how to explain it) and so I don't think she will leave Villa!

BTW this year Gioli in the league played more as opp (in the double changes) than as middle...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Let's face the truth: Leo Panda's done as player! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Natalia Obmochaeva (Goncharova) has extended her contract with Dinamo Moscow for one more year.

• Saori can be the highest paid player, but, I am almost sure not all her cost is paid by Vakif. Vakif has principles, has an upper limit in payment. So, how much by others (her extra sponsores) pay her is not her business of Burcu.

Nikolic, officially, as law (pregnancy right, a pause) is still Vakif player, but, will she be able to play? I don't think so.

Costagrande news is just another speculation, in process of negotiation with Saori. (nr of italian business agents have increased in turkey.)

It will be good for Ozge and for GS (Ozge hasn't been going along Nalan well who is real coach actually, Lorenzo is her puppet only.)

Gizem, Gozde, Guldeniz stayed at Vakif for low salaries? I am sure they, especially Gozde didn't do that. However, as I said above, Vakif has a certain upper limit and even Gozde can't get more than Vakif's upper limit.

By the way, these media people, Burcu, Deniz, Yucekok, etc are just market speculators, stirrers too. Half of their news isn't trustable. Weren't they the ones who were saying Gozde will leave Vakif? Yes. Believe half of what they say.