2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Hehe, So many transfers at the same time :cheesy: It's going to be a great opportunity for both Asia and Lonneke.

I have a feeling that Kozuch and Brinker will stay in Italy but don't know what team...it should be some teams that will play in CL. Conegliano? Piacenza? 8|

• Why modena? Is there any news about it? If they wont play in big italian clubs,i'd prefer to see them in german clubs. 8)

There are rumor about them, am i right ? I'd prefer to see them in Piacenza, this could be good for them. Francy, Meijners, Maggie, Maren, Guiggi seems better.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Juliann Faucette and Carli Lloyd will not come back to Busto next season. Where is Faucette going ? :sos: ;(

"Mi mancherete" Pisani said about Kozuch. That means Maggie will probably leave from Busto. Maren and Maggie zu Modena ?

(Mi mancherete= I'll miss you) Bauer leaving and joins Fenerbahce.

well Pisani also leaving Busto seems like...so could be either way..hehehe but I think with Lonneke arrival is likely for Maggie to leave.

Seems Busto will change a lot their roster.

• well Pisani also leaving Busto seems like...so could be either way..hehehe but I think with Lonneke arrival is likely for Maggie to leave.

Seems Busto will change a lot their roster.

Pisani's sisters (buddies) Cate and Folie are coming to Busto and Pisani is leaving there. It's so interesting hehe :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• In paper edition of the newspaper it's also stated that Osasco is interested in Malagurski.

so now makes some sense..cause in Prealpina seems tehre was a mistake, cause it was written that Malagurski was going to Brasil for the team of Sollys from Bernardinho (so you can see the confusion..cause Bernaridnho coaches Unilever, not Osasco..hehehe)

• Whenever I enter this transfer room, my nose is broken with some odor still smelling badly. Thinking why and where this odor comes from, and now, let me point this sh*t below which was vomitted by his mouth of an as**. Eat your own sh*t now, voleielite. (also, remove your ads in your signature.)

We will ignore you just because you're an asshole, got it? :wavy:

• Waldemar Kawka won't be Coach of Tauron. He was with Club since half of 90 years.

Grabowski also won't be ATOM Coach.

• Good evening.Happy Easter for the christian orthodoxes(Greek,Serbian,Romanian,all the x-Soviet etc)

So the main team of Galatasaray until now is:

Lo Bianco-Montano(Ozsoy)
    Kimura-Ozsoy(Rabadzieva)
    Veljkovic(?)-Barut(Avci)
    L-Yeldan

Maybe a new transfer.I think the weak point is only the second setter...What about the turkish setters of the team?
    Anyway i am very happy for Montano,I will only miss Akinadrewo and Castillo .They were very good trio.I hope Lo Bianco and Montano will have a stratosferic connection :super:

• News from Bergamo:
    After Merlo, also Diouf, Klisura and second libero Bruno were confirmed for next season.
    Weiss wants to stay too and she will probably sign the contract in the next days.
    Di Iulio and Blagojevic have several offers also from abroad, but Bergamo would like to keep them.

Second setter Balboni, and MBs Zambelli and Devetag will leave for sure.
    Crimes and Brown might leave too, but it's not sure yet.

New MBs will be Stufi from Bologna and the Junior NT member Melandri(1995).

• Rourke made a great season this year so It would be good for both her and Rabita :thumbup: So, the biggest question is where Skowronska and Flier go... Skowronska may stay in China since she seems like being there and had 2 great seasons in a row. Flier on the other hand...I really have no idea. one thing for sure is she won't be staying in Azerbaijan.