2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I like the new layout but it's really hard now to see the 'bold' topics...

• :rolll:

Nope. It means that some clubs wants her, but her financial expectations are ridiculous and now she is in the hole, because she thought, that will get something better.

• Nope. It means that some clubs wants her, but her financial expectations are ridiculous and now she is in the hole, because she thought, that will get something better.

That's the point :thumbup: she values herself way too high :lol: and Legionovia has already two setters :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Young Bulgarian MB Mira Todorova is currently playing a tournament in Poland with Schweriner SC. Anja Brandt is not with the team, so maybe she is injured and they signed/want to sign Todorova as replacement? Would be a very good transfer, she was impressive with Bulgaria Junior NT...

• Young Bulgarian MB Mira Todorova is currently playing a tournament in Poland with Schweriner SC. Anja Brandt is not with the team, so maybe she is injured and they signed/want to sign Todorova as replacement? Would be a very good transfer, she was impressive with Bulgaria Junior NT...

I hope this transfer would happen, as you she was great at JWCh.I already expect her to play in senior level instead of Zarkova :whistle:

• I hope this transfer would happen, as you she was great at JWCh.I already expect her to play in senior level instead of Zarkova :whistle:

I think Schwerin would be a great place for her to develop, they have many young players in the team for next season already...she also played today against Atom:
    ATOM Trefl Sopot - SSC Schweriner 3:1 ( 25:12, 20:25, 25:20, 25:21)
    Składy:
    ATOM Trefl Sopot: Leys (12), Bełcik (6), Shelukhina (10), Efimienko (6), Pietersen (14), Kaczorowska (9), Kuziak (L) oraz Gajewska, Podolec (7), Kaczyńska, Zenik (L), Łukasik (4)
    SSC Schweriner: Ziegler (7), Hippe (14), Imoudu (8 ), Isailović (3), Todorova (8 ), Vilponen (10), Volker (L) oraz Poll, Joachim, Aulenbrock (1)

I read somewhere that a player of Schwerin suffered an ankle injury last week during a training match with Hamburg, so probably that was Anja Brandt because all other players of Schwerin are in the tournament this weekend...I guess we'll hear more about it soon.

EDIT: It can't have been Brandt because she wasn't with the team yet in that match as it was at the same time as ECH final :aww: But anyway...signing Todorova only makes sense if another MB is injured because Brandt, Isailovic and Pihlajamäki all are good players and Schwerin already has a wide roster...

• Slovenian OH, Marina Cvetanović signed with Ştiinţa Bacău in the Romanian League.

Source: Blocaut.ro

• Lola Arslanbekova(UZB) and Kristýna Pastulová(CZE) in Khara Morin Ulan-Ude.

seems that Nizetich won't play there.

http://www.haramorin.com/index.php/komanda/xaramorin/igroki

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Ana Grbac and "Nina Kovacevic" (I suppose they mean Nikolina Kovacic because they say she's OH) are training with Conegliano this week...but I can't imagine they sign either of them ?( The news also only says they'll be training there for a week but not why...

• Ana Grbac and "Nina Kovacevic" (I suppose they mean Nikolina Kovacic because they say she's OH) are training with Conegliano this week...but I can't imagine they sign either of them ?( The news also only says they'll be training there for a week but not why...

Could it be a possibility that either Klineman or Lloyd are not able to play? Lloyd didn't see anytime at all for the USA NT this summer and Klineman was rumored to have been pregnant earlier.

• Serbian wing-spiker, Mirjana Komlenović signed with CSU Medicina Tîrgu Mureş.

Source: Blocaut.ro

• Austrian Champion SVS Post Schwechat signed with the following players:

-Ivana Zburová (S) (SVK)
    -Erika Salanciová (OPP) (SVK)
    -Nina Herelová (MB) (SVK)
    -Terézia Hinzellerová (L) (SVK)
    -Renáta Sándor (OH) (HUN)

Source: MEVZA

• Yaneva to RC Cannes ?
    Yes it's official (club website)

• Could it be a possibility that either Klineman or Lloyd are not able to play? Lloyd didn't see anytime at all for the USA NT this summer and Klineman was rumored to have been pregnant earlier.

Kovacic DEFINITELY does not have the level to play in Italy, she was terrible in German league last season and I have no idea how she ever made it to Croatia NT (probably because at that time nobody else wanted to be there...). However, Grbac for Lloyd is something we've already seen last season in Busto...maybe we'll know more after this week.

Margareta Kozuch broke a finger in ECH semifinal :white: and can't play for 6 weeks. That won't help in finding a new club :S

• Igtisadchi Baku Confirm player of 2013/2014

https://www.facebook.com/photo…380092261.&type=3&theater

Here we start the season 2013/2014 with the following roster! Please, welcome:

Qiuyue WEI (S)
    Valentina SERENA (S)

Kim WILLOUGHBY (OH)
    Onuma SITTIRAK (OH)
    Wilavan APINYAPONG (OH)

Pleumjit THINKAOW (MB)
    Arielle WILSON (MB)
    Yunwen MA (MB)

Manon FLIER (OPP)
    Lei ZHANG (OPP)

Wanna BUAKAEW (L)
    Lenka DÜRR (L)

And the Head Coach - Bulent KARSLIOGLU

This season Igtisadchi BAKU will debut in the European Champions League, in the Pool B facing with Serbian Crvena Zvezda BEOGRAD, Russian Dinamo MOSCOW and Italian RebecchiNMeccanica PIACENZA. Let's cheer for the team and wish them all the best and good luck for 2014 European Champions League and 2013/2014 Azerbaijani Superleague.

:cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup:

• I thought that Daimi Ramirez will play in Igtisadchi ?

• Pretty good roster! What do you think guys about whether Buakaew or Dürr play as starter? Or two libero system? By the way where will Malika play?