2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• A really really good roster.. They have many combinations for the line-up. My line-up would be Wei-Zhang Lei (receiving OPP), Wiloughby-Onnuma, Willson-Ma Yunwen and a 2 libero system maybe.. although I am not sure about reception since Onuma is not receiving in NT and I don't know Kim's current passing shape.. she was receiving good when she was playing as OH in USA NT.
    Depending on Manon's shape they can play with her as OPP and then Apinyapong should play as OH instead of Onuma (or maybe instead Kim).. Serena as setter should be a good sub when Wei is not feeling great, especially in Azerbaijanian Superleague against weaker teams..

• I think Igtisadchi will play with:

Wei - just in top matches
    Lei
    Willoughby
    Sittirak - with Apinyapong in the back row
    Ma
    Thinkaow
    Durr

If they will sign Ramirez, they will be a big challenge for Rabita.

• To say the truth I didn't know and I don't who is that Folin? Her transfer to Zarechie from Puerto Rico was big suprise but as I expected Her level isn't enough to play here. As Jack in Uralochka :D

Miguel what was Your source about Jack? Because I have a feeling Your source was revenge of My words about DR Team lol

• To say the truth I didn't know and I don't who is that Folin? Her transfer to Zarechie from Puerto Rico was big suprise but as I expected Her level isn't enough to play here. As Jack in Uralochka :D

Miguel what was Your source about Jack? Because I have a feeling Your source was revenge of My words about DR Team lol

PR to Russia doesn't mean anything. Considering that's where Larson came directly from :) Fonoimoana is a far better player than Jack and a far better than Angeloni could ever dream of being!

• PR to Russia doesn't mean anything. Considering that's where Larson came directly from :) Fonoimoana is a far better player than Jack and a far better than Angeloni could ever dream of being!

Totally agree. She was outstanding in PR. And of course she's better than most of OHs in Russia.

• Dresdner SC signs Belarus NT OPP Kristina Mikhailenko because of Meagan Ganzer's illness (but Ganzer will stay as well and play when she has recovered)...actually the transfer could have been predictable considering that Mikhailenko is a Hofland player :whistle:

• It looks like Yonakira Peña decided to go to Japan, instead of Italy.

She seems to have a better offer to play in Japan

• Kozuch will come to Istanbul in 2 days (confirmed)

Good luck Maggie ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Orlen-Liga's website claims that Azeryol Baku signed contracts with OPP Margareta Kozuch and MB Annerys Vargas.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Serbian setter, Marija Pucarević, will be heading to Israeli Champion Hapoel Ironi KIRYAT ATA instead of back to Serbia.

Source: World of Volley

• Setter Milena Radecka is rumoured to play in Lokomotiv Baku.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game