2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• michel nogueras to dorozhnik krasnoyarsk russia
    Gina Mancuso to rabita baku...

• I suppose it means Buijs is not satisfied with Belcik. I think it's a good transfer, Radulovic is a very experienced and solid setter.

in interview he said, he is very satisfied with Belcik, but she needs an experienced back-up, sometimes in a long match to substitute and Gajewska has no experiences...so who knows...they need a good OPP instead of a setter, but its their problem

• in interview he said, he is very satisfied with Belcik, but she needs an experienced back-up, sometimes in a long match to substitute and Gajewska has no experiences...so who knows...they need a good OPP instead of a setter, but its their problem

Belcik's problem is that she can play very well, but also very bad sometimes, so I agree that it's important to have a good backup. And I agree about the OPP too...

• yes, she is crazy, I was very surprised they had Gajewska as second but probably they wanted save money...

• Mari Paraíba (Brazil) left the beach VB and is going to play for Barueri.

• She was a good player right?

She can be a good player for a small team like Barueri. She has nice reception and deffense, and she can attack a few balls too.
    I hope her time in beach VB gave her some more skills.

• American OH, Stephanie Niemer, signed with Gigantes de Carolina in the PR League.

Source: Rumbo al Camerino

• Peruvian League Signings:

Jeoselyna Rodríguez (DOM) - Universidad Cesar Vallejo
    Yuranny Romaña (COL) - Alianza Lima
    Jhujamy Mosquera (COL) - Alianza Lima
    Melissa Rangel (COL) - Sporting Cristal
    Jadranka Budrovic (SRB) - Universidad San Martín
    Milca Silva (BRA) - Universidad San Martín
    Natalia San Martín (ARG) - Circolo Sportivo Italiano
    Melina Palosnky (ARG) - Circolo Sportivo Italiano

• Jasna Majstorović to CSM Bucureşti

http://www.sb-community.com/article/1494.html

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Is she MB?

I believe she is a wing-spiker. At least that's what I was able to gather by researching her online. I've never seen her play.

• Serbian OH, Ivana Ostojić, signed with Eregli in the Turkish League.

Source: WOV

Ukranian OH and L, Bogdana Anisova and Arina Bakhramova, terminated their contracts with Telecom Baku.

Source: WOV

American OPPs, Blair Brown and Shonda Cole, were released from Evreux & Nantes in the French League.

Source: Bring It Promotions

• Ukranian OH and L, Bogdana Anisova and Arina Bakhramova, terminated their contracts with Telecom Baku.

Here's the story: http://azerisport.com/volleyball/20131216031448700.html