2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Voleybolmagazin wrote that Eczacibasi VitrA wants her due to Christa Harmotto's injury case (I guess she won't come back early) I hope it's not true but if it's true i am not sure Dixon can handle Champions League in her 1st pro season.Paolini or Gibbemeyer would be great in this case.

As far as I know she is rather a bit slow.. maybe I am wrong, so somebody can correct me if so.. I think Gibby would be a great option, but she is under contract..
    :offtopic:but anyone knows what's upp with Foluke? is she injured

• As far as I know she is rather a bit slow.. maybe I am wrong, so somebody can correct me if so.. I think Gibby would be a great option, but she is under contract..
    :offtopic:but anyone knows what's upp with Foluke? is she injured

Yes, she is injured and now she's recovering for play in Rabita.

• Ştiinţa Bacău released Argentine wing-spiker, Aylin Pereyra.

Source: eLTee Consultancy

Alba-Blaj from the Romanian League signed Argentine MB, Florencia Busquets.

Source: eLTee Consultancy

• Voleybolmagazin wrote today now Rabita Baku wants Tori Dixon :white: They agreed with her in all terms 8| They got Jackson,Cooper,Krasmanovic and Akinradewo.Ilgar any info?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Wei , China setter not go back to Aze Club. Terminate on cooperation. They are not sign on contract already.

• Rabita/Telekom signs so many young unknown American players: Jackson, Cooper, Mancuso, Mead, Spelman and now Dixon. Clearly is their new strategy...

Actually, players like Mancuso were big stars in NCAA championship, not unknown. :teach:

And there are many other players who don't get a chance to play abroad much more better then many other girls playing professionally all over the world.

• Harmotto also injured in WGCC camp (NT Camp) not sure about this but if she would injured in club than why Kiraly would bring her to Japan? He didn't even pick her to match rosters.

I can't talk about how Eczacibasi's training goes, but I can imagine why Harmotto and other players (Miyashiro) would be called to USA's training camp even if they weren't 100%. As a player, it helps to have another set of physio and doctors to look after you. And as NT coach, you can only really assess your players' full condition once they're back in the gym and the USA staff had a chance to go over them. Anyway, the decision was made to rest Harmotto in WGCC and I'm glad for it. She has a bright future in NT and professionally and I hope she is soon back to playing.

• I can't talk about how Eczacibasi's training goes, but I can imagine why Harmotto and other players (Miyashiro) would be called to USA's training camp even if they weren't 100%. As a player, it helps to have another set of physio and doctors to look after you. And as NT coach, you can only really assess your players' full condition once they're back in the gym and the USA staff had a chance to go over them. Anyway, the decision was made to rest Harmotto in WGCC and I'm glad for it. She has a bright future in NT and professionally and I hope she is soon back to playing.

Miyashiro was injured already before going to NT for WGCC and the only reason she went there in fact was to have the medical staff of NT take care of her. However she won't be back before January anyway...
    And about Harmotto, what kind of injury does she have? I remember she had a shoulder injury last year/season...

• Miyashiro was injured already before going to NT for WGCC and the only reason she went there in fact was to have the medical staff of NT take care of her. However she won't be back before January anyway...
    And about Harmotto, what kind of injury does she have? I remember she had a shoulder injury last year/season...

To my knowledge, Harmotto's injury is to her right knee... she is receiving/has received treatment for it and is in recovery.