2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Novara announced all over their facebook page and site..they even post an interview with Kelly..so I think she is definetly going there..maybe like Burak said someone with the same name...

https://www.facebook.com/photo…1050000941&type=1&theater

Even Murphy on her FB profile already added Novara as workplace...

I also don't know any other player called Murphy...so probably it was just another empty rumor...

• Looking into Kazakh volleyball website (volley.kz) I found something interesting: More Cuban players appeared in their national women's league :whistle:

First were Eglis Savin Terry (S) and Rachel Sanchez Perez (MB) and both are playing now in VK Almaty.

Now next 3 Cuban players appeared in Kazakhstan: former beach player Kyrenia Reina Martinez - she played in U21 world beach volley champs in 2006, don't know on which position she's now playing - I guess she's WS or S. With her in Kazkh league are playing also next ex-NT members: Yenisei De La Caridad Gonzalez Diaz (MB) and Lisbet Arredondo Reyes (L, but in Kazakhstan as OH). All 3 players are playing in Shingis-SvinetsStroy Ust-Kamenogorsk.

Both teams are in national league (the highest level in Kazakhstan), Almaty in the middle of the table - 3rd place among six teams, while team from Ust-Kamenogorsk is last - 6th place. On top of the league are Irtysh-Kazchrome Pavlodar (with known NT players - Beresneva, Ezau, Matveeva, Trubina) and Zhetyssu Taldykorgan (with Omelchenko, Nassedkina, ishimtseva, Pyurova, Shenberger, Storozhenko and Anarbayeva)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Would there be chances of seeing them in European teams? I'm sure tons of teams would want them if they are available...

• Would there be chances of seeing them in European teams? I'm sure tons of teams would want them if they are available...

I guess it would be possible, Kazakhstan is a weird choice, I don't know the reason for choosing this country, definitely better did Carillo (now in Uralochka), Calderon (in Krasnodar), Silie (in Azeryol) or Santos and Simon (both in Volero).

• I guess it would be possible, Kazakhstan is a weird choice, I don't know the reason for choosing this country, definitely better did Carillo (now in Uralochka), Calderon (in Krasnodar), Silie (in Azeryol) or Santos and Simon (both in Volero).

Yeah so weird...It's either Kazakhstan was their only chance or the country suggested them first :whistle: I'm really curious why they chose Kazakhstan while they have better options.

• I guess it would be possible, Kazakhstan is a weird choice, I don't know the reason for choosing this country, definitely better did Carillo (now in Uralochka), Calderon (in Krasnodar), Silie (in Azeryol) or Santos and Simon (both in Volero).

I am very surprised for Sanchez.. she is a killer blocker, she would be great for many European teams, for ex. Azeryol instead of Vargas

• Crushing News- Annerys Vargas was selected as Player of the 2013 in Dominican Republic :D

Main reason- Veteran who played in Puerto Rico.. Spain.. Turkey, Brazil and now in Azerbaijan- according to news. I see Her smile "hey Brenda look at Me"

• Someone might soon have to look for a new team if Igtisadchi's president reads this :whistle:

She made good job. Before this, Wei started to talk, now Manon, I think next girls should do this same :) What will he do, if everyone will be fired :)? Sign other 12? :rolll: Everyone thinks this. By this president, last season girls lost few matches, because of his decisions, not coach.

• She made good job. Before this, Wei started to talk, now Manon, I think next girls should do this same :) What will he do, if everyone will be fired :)? Sign other 12? :rolll: Everyone thinks this. By this president, last season girls lost few matches, because of his decisions, not coach.

Erika has only bad things to talk about her experience in Igtisadchi...and Im sure she is not the only one from the past....Igtisadchi has the worse behavior as a club management I ever seen!

• Erika has only bad things to talk about her experience in Igtisadchi...and Im sure she is not the only one from the past....Igtisadchi has the worse behavior as a club management I ever seen!

Yes of course. Last season they fired Nadia Sak, Paola Ampudia, Carol Gattaz and Ana Tiemi for no reason. Two years ago this same with Erika, because they didn't want to pay her for recovering. Don't forget about troubles that Bulent, when he won match against Rabita and then they fired him and bring Kiattipong :rolll: and one month before finish league, they fired Kiattipong and come back to Bulent from this season :rolll:

Welcome to Igtisadchi.

• Iqtisadchi's management is so ridiculous :down: why do they behave in such a way :hit:

• There's a transfer rumor from Turkish League. After the Kelly Murphy signing with Novara, Halkbank interested in Cassidy Lichtman (OH) and Deja McClendon (OH) from Penn State Uni.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The Orientales de Humacao in the PR League signed American OHs, Lisa Henning and Whitney Billings.

The Lancheras de Catano signed American S, Taylor Brauneis.

Source: Rumbo al Camerino

• Where does Amadea Durakoviç play?