2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• I suppose it's Rabita/Telekom.

I don't think so. Rabita just complited its roster with Dixon (MB or eventually OPP) and Gina Mancuso (OH). When Akinradewo will be back Rabita will have a deep and strong roster.

McClendon is not the kind of player Rabita used to sign: she's a strong spiker and a weak receiver.

• I don't think so. Rabita just complited its roster with Dixon (MB or eventually OPP) and Gina Mancuso (OH). When Akinradewo will be back Rabita will have a deep and strong roster.

McClendon is not the kind of player Rabita used to sign: she's a strong spiker and a weak receiver.

Ilgar made friends with her on FB some days ago, that's a clear sign that she'll be in that club :D I suppose she'll first play for Telekom like Spelman, Mead etc...it's their strategy to sign a whole lot of young American players, even though most of them are in the 2nd team aka Telekom so far...

• Bohai Bank Tianjin hope that Wei Qiu-yue goes back in place of Mi Yang.
    Mi Yang may be fired because of the contradiction with the head coach, Wang Bao-quan and his daughter, Wang Qian.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• RUMOURS from Italy:

- Conegliano is interested in Martina Guiggi to replace Raffaella Calloni (injured)

- Forlì signed with Borgogno (MB), Senkova Napolitano (OH), and will test also Georgina Pinedo (OH)

- Montichiari (A2) is looking for an American OPP to replace Kajalina (injured)

• When did Kajalina get injury? Was it the reason she did not play for Estonia NT during Qualification tournament or did she change her nationality to Italy?

• When did Kajalina get injury? Was it the reason she did not play for Estonia NT during Qualification tournament or did she change her nationality to Italy?

She hasn't changed her nationality, she has been in bad conditions since the beginning of this season and just before Christmas she broke her knee, so she won't be able to play until next season..

• 19 year-old Cuban OPP, Yaremi Mendaro, signed with Gresik Petrokimia in the Indonesian League.

Source: Volimania.org

• Destinee Hooker considers playing somewhere for the rest of the season after giving birth last month (source). I guess it won't be easy to find a team though, by the time she'll be in a shape to play most leagues are already in the decisive phase and teams won't want to make changes unless it becomes necessary...

• Do you think that Lindsey Berg will play somewhere?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Kim Willoughby and Wei Qiuyue both aren't listed in Igtisadchi's roster for the CL match next week, so maybe both won't be returning? In the wide roster for the match the week after both are still listed though...
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…317&PID=1286&type=LegList

yes, both of them left Igtisadchi.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Kim Willoughby and Wei Qiuyue both aren't listed in Igtisadchi's roster for the CL match next week, so maybe both won't be returning? In the wide roster for the match the week after both are still listed though...
    http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…317&PID=1286&type=LegList

Tomen has written that Qiuyue Wei will be back in Tianjin. About Willoughby I won't be surprised if she goes to Puerto Rico or retire, any other decision will be surprise ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Crovegli Reggio Emilia (A2) signed with Brazilian OPP Neudil Soraia Dos Santos
    She was training until Novemeber with Chieri Torino, the club that hasn't been admitted to any league.