2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Konstantin Cupkovic (OH/OPP) will play both with Aleksandar Atanasijevic in Sir Safety Perugia
    source: s-w-o.pl

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Oh Christ... Politechnika Warszawska is negotiating with Martino. Poli, what are you doing, people? :aww:

they should take Sokolov :thumbsup:

I would probably cheer for ZAKsa like a madman... Sounds like a dream having Soko in Plusliga! Now I can't stop thinking about it.

Konstantin Cupkovic (OH/OPP) will play both with Aleksandar Atanasijevic in Sir Safety Perugia
    source: s-w-o.pl

These two can't part ways with each other :D

• David Lee may take part in Chinese League.

Salvador Hidalgo may stay in Chinese League but BAIC Motors Beijing doesn't sign him again.

Team Shanghai wants to sign him.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• ladybugg, Kaziyski
    Zaksa was determined to get the rid of Rouzier. He had conflict with Świder current coach. Zaksa was determined to such an extent they paid him compensation to say him goodbye because he had still valid contract for one year. I don't know if you watch Plusliga, but Rouzier behaved like helpless child, he forgot about that he is professional volleyballer, it's not fun. Kaziyski if you defend him it's such a misunderstanding, ignorance. He won championship for Resovia. He was the worst player of Zaksa 3/21 attacks it was scandal. I'm not surprised what Zaksa did. Every club wouldn't care he had private problems with girlfriend. However, Zaksa sponsor after that was furious and they haven't such budget like year ago. For this season they have 4th budget in our league. Sponsor invested in new women club in Orlenliga named Police where Glinka will play this season. I won't be surprised if this women club will fail (won't get country tittle and won't be in champions league for next year what sponsor wants) sponsor again will be focused again on Zaksa men team...

And my little addition. This women club will have high budget when i heard Glinka after leaving Turkey wanted about 500.000 euro and they agreed the same with others). If Zaksa would get tittle (when Rouzier would play good not like 3/21) who knows what sponsor will do? Budget for the new women's club would suffice for salary for Fonteles and Castellani to don't let them go to Turkey.

• Their bench was like a scandal, girl. Even being in such a bad shape Rouzier was on court all the time, 'cause there was nobody, who could replace him. And it seems ZAKSA's going to have the same problem again, they haven't learnt anything from made mistakes.

• I see next guy who doesn't know anything... Do you know anything about situation with Elvi Contreras? He was signed as receiver in Zaksa. Zaksa had problem with him for a whole season, he couldn't come to our country because he was banned coming to Schengen countries. Zaksa was in the middle of season helpless, they signed with Mineiro because he was free on the market. He was next mistake. This club hasn't luck. Rouzier is next. Problems with girlfriend? Who cares? He played like he forgot how to play volleyball and he looks like he didn't care about that. Witczak good reserve player was injured during finals. So what club should have do? How many attackers every club should have? Three or two if you talking about miserable reserves?
    Zaksa is unlucky club, had many losses. They need to rebuild and prove the sponsor that will be the end of the misery. It all started with Contreras.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DSUt…1600/contreras+nto+pl.jpg Look...
    Fonteles, Contreras, Ruciak - sponsor and menagment and supporters thought with this squad Zaksa will start season.

• Yes, he will be good reserve player. Which club would have better reserve players then? Good teams are based on good starting six and weaker reserves, even in Trento were italian youths on bench so don't telling bullshit.

• Zenit Kazan said David Lee has joined BAIC Motors Beijing via twitter.

http://twitter.com/volleykazan

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Antonin Rouzier (OP) from ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle to Bre Banca Lanutti Cuneo
    source: siatka.org

• Suprisingly, Zenit Kazan is silent so far in this transfer season.
    Last year they won nothing and if not Ural withdrawing, they were missing the Champions league. And remember this articlehttp://volleyball.sport-express.ru/reviews/31099/
    I'm waiting a transfer move from them.

Considering Rouzier signed with Cuneo, Djuric is staying in Trentino. By the way I heard that Trentino wants money, money and more money from Halkbank :down: I wonder where they are going to spend it :whistle:

• Anyone knows where will Savani play, any clue?