Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Robert Horstink in Ziraat Bankasi

Source : http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=17457&topic=2

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Aleksa Brđović in Skra.
    http://www.plusliga.pl/news/id/7543

Now Skra is completed, I heard that Simon Van De Voorde (Noliko Maaseik) will be in JW, but for me it's weird, they have alredy 3 MBs (how about Czarnowski and his health?) :what: better would be sign with an OH since they loaned Zbierski to Jadar Siedlce from 1st league.

• 2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Now Skra is completed, I heard that Simon Van De Voorde (Noliko Maaseik) will be in JW, but for me it's weird, they have alredy 3 MBs (how about Czarnowski and his health?) :what: better would be sign with an OH since they loaned Zbierski to Jadar Siedlce from 1st league.

Are you still suprised of their moves? Nothing is weird and impossible, if we talk about Jastrzebski :lol:

• Are you still suprised of their moves? Nothing is weird and impossible, if we talk about Jastrzebski :lol:

I'm not surprised, but their transfer policy is out of the world :rolll: they spend money how they want, but it's ridiculous :aww:

• I'm not surprised, but their transfer policy is out of the world :rolll: they spend money how they want, but it's ridiculous :aww:

I never get them either, but MBs aren't that expensive ;) If there's an opportunity, good for them. They're gonna have an all-foreign middle anyway, counting on Czarnowski should've ended years ago.

• I never get them either, but MBs aren't that expensive ;) If there's an opportunity, good for them. They're gonna have an all-foreign middle anyway, counting on Czarnowski should've ended years ago.

If I could buy someone I would buy an OH, Kubiak, Gierczyński and Marechal is definitely not enough for long season :whistle: they could keep Zbierski at least :aww:

• If I could buy someone I would buy an OH, Kubiak, Gierczyński and Marechal is definitely not enough for long season :whistle: they could keep Zbierski at least :aww:

They may not have enough money for a decent OH and so they're waiting for some sale :D

But I'm actually being serious right now, they're lower on cash.

• VfB Friedrichshafen finally confirmed the ongoing news about hiring Victor Yosifov (Bulgarian NT. MB, 204 cm, 27-year-old, BCC-NEP Castellana Grotte). The list with MBs includes Yosifov, Gotsev, Gunthor and probably Duennes. This means one thing only - Moculescu is really angry for losing the title two years in a row. This squad of VfB is far better than it has been in the past 2-3 years and is finally capable of defeating Berlin.

Source: VfB's website

• VfB Friedrichshafen finally confirmed the ongoing news about hiring Victor Yosifov (Bulgarian NT. MB, 204 cm, 27-year-old, BCC-NEP Castellana Grotte). The list with MBs includes Yosifov, Gotsev, Gunthor and probably Duennes.

4 very good MBs means no regular play for all of them...I feel Gotsev will be sitting on the bench most of the time, which doesn't make me very excited for our Bulgarian NT, seeing as probabably Penchev will be doing the same...