Brazil NT 2013

• South American Championship roster

S: Dani Lins and Fabíola
    Opp: Sheilla and Monique
    OH: Garay, Natália, Michelle and Gabi
    MB: Thaísa, Fabiana, Juciely and Adenízia
    L: Fabi and Camilla Brait

No Tandara. I actually think Monique deserved it more.

• Tandara is already training with Amil and still has some shoulder pain, I'd be surprised if she was included in the roster.
    Nice to see Natália, though! Zé should use her and Michelle as starters to give them some play time since the championship isn't that hard.

• With opponents like Peru, Argentina, Venezuela or Colombia I agree that Michelle and Natalia should get more playing time.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• If i was Zè i would let play this team:
    Fabiola (i love her)-Monique
    Natalia-Michelle
    Adenizia-Juciely
    Camila Brait (L)
    this team is however very strong and it is more than enough to win the tournment..
    however,sad to see that Tandara is not yet at her 100 %..i think that she is better than Monique and that she is a great player..

• I'd choose the same line-up, it should be enough ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Jaque in 7 months...

Murilo was MVP at the last World Championship and the Olympic Games. Jaque was the best player at the Olympic Games final for sure. If this boy decides on volleyball and the wing-spiker position, what the hell he is going to be? A Cyclops?

• Zé made the final cut for the World Grand Champions Cup:

Claudinha and Fabiola (setters)
    Tandara, Gabi, Fe Garay and Natália (OHs)
    Sheilla and Monique (OPPs)
    Adenizia, Thaisa, Fabiana and Juciley (MBs)
    Fabi and Camila Brait (liberos)

• I really wished Zé could give Gabi a little break and maybe not call her for this tournament..she is non stop since last season...and now with Natália coming back to her best shape..I dont think Gabi was needed really....not for a tournament like this at least..that worths nothing.

Ok, Gabi is young..yeah..I know..but she is not made of steal..she is felling pains in her back recently, and I think this over use of her could be really damage to her future. I hope Im wrong..but really worries me.

• I really wished Zé could give Gabi a little break and maybe not call her for this tournament..she is non stop since last season...and now with Natália coming back to her best shape..I dont think Gabi was needed really....not for a tournament like this at least..that worths nothing.

Ok, Gabi is young..yeah..I know..but she is not made of steal..she is felling pains in her back recently, and I think this over use of her could be really damage to her future. I hope Im wrong..but really worries me.

I REALLY hope Zé spares Gabi from playing too much (or even at all) in this tournament. The other 3 girls are just as good and should be playing for the NT in this tournament. Hell, even give Garay a little rest too, she's been playing non-stop since the new season started as well.

I'm still not too sold on Claudinha, so this choice is still a bummer for me. Fabíola isn't all that good either, but at least I understand Zé's choice here. He should start paying attention to other setters like Ju Carrijo and Macris, or maybe even take Ana Tiemi after all. lol

Yeah, and that's exactly what Bernardo was talking about at the closing press conference in Zurich - that Gabi just plays too much and she needs a break like fresh air. She's still very young and her body is not used to this kind of intensity and she was already very tired in Zurich. So I have no idea why Ze takes her to Japan. Of course if Bernardo and Ze actually TALKED about Gabi things might look different, but I guess there's snowball's chance in hell for that :lol:

• Yeah, and that's exactly what Bernardo was talking about at the closing press conference in Zurich - that Gabi just plays too much and she needs a break like fresh air. She's still very young and her body is not used to this kind of intensity and she was already very tired in Zurich. So I have no idea why Ze takes her to Japan. Of course if Bernardo and Ze actually TALKED about Gabi things might look different, but I guess there's snowball's chance in hell for that :lol:

Let's just wait and see if Bernardo is giving Lucarelli a rest... if he is not, then he should just stop complaining.

• Even if Gabi donest play the tournament, just the fact she is being called having to travel..and all the trainnings..that is so tiring for all players..specially a trip so far to Japan.

And I agree with Bernardinho is the body terms...Gabi is really little, skinny girl..still in devopment...physicly the over-use can be a really problem...more than to other players..like Garay for example..that is much stronger physicly already.

I don't think we can compare Gabi and Lucarelli in that temrs..in that both senses...physicly..and also..well what did Lucarelli played? After the last season...that he didnt make the final...there was the World League and The U-23 Wch...right? Maybe Im forgetting other tournament?

Gabi she played Superleague final..then The South American Club Championship..the U-20 World Championship..the World Grand Prix..the South American Championship..the Club World Championship....Im tired only of writting down everything..hehehehe

Anyway....hoping she at least get some rest for the games...
    About the setters..its hard to say..I guess he took the ones he trust the most in this moment..its a pitty about Dani Lins..cause her injury is really something that takes time to heal. Gattaz had the same thing..she took how many months to recover..maybe years...Piccinini also had that same problem..she had surgery and everything..and till today she fells pains cause of that..so it is really hard injury.
    But I agree...would be nice to see some young faces.

The real deal is..this tournament..as many for FIVB..is completely out of porpose the way the calendar is made... :/