2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• If there is any democracy in FIVB, European League will stay the only tournament ever with those rules. You are the only person in the world who likes them.

Never say only never say... Brazilian League may be second to test.

• And for FIVB.

By the way few weeks ago FIVB President was in Sankt Petersburg and had meeting with Wladimir Putin, actual big fan of volleyball since 2012 Olympics who wants to help develop volleyball in Russia and World. FIVB President showed Him new rules and Putin supported the idea so.. enjoy old rules My Dears :D :lol:

Putin rules Russia, but not the world.

If he takes over the FIVB, then ok, but i believe, there are few more countrie, where Volleyball is more popular than in Russia.

You can`t develop Volleyball by these rules. Why should i pay for game, which takes 1 hour. As i have said before, i wouldn`t pay Money for a game, that takes shorter than my way to the Sportsarena.

It isn`t Beachvolleyball, where 10 games will be played behind eachother.

In Russia...You are travelling 3000km and you are playing 55minutes. Pointless

You can use such rules in such an unimportant competiton like the European League, but not in league Systems ot big competition like Olympic Games/ World champs

• Why should i pay for game, which takes 1 hour.

Well People pay to watch 1 hour of basketball or handball so for sure People will go to 1 hour of volleyball. If You don't prefer 1 hour game... don't pay and don't watch.

Putin is one of the strongest Person in the World. I don't know if You know but actual He pays big money to new project hmm how to say it clear- human brain in robot as immortal life- sounds like from fantasy but He does it, I forgot how calls the project.. So if He would want to something do new in volleyball He will do it because FIVB loves money.

• Well People pay to watch 1 hour of basketball or handball so for sure People will go to 1 hour of volleyball. If You don't prefer 1 hour game... don't pay and don't watch.

Putin is one of the strongest Person in the World. I don't know if You know but actual He pays big money to new project hmm how to say it clear- human brain in robot as immortal life- sounds like from fantasy but He does it, I forgot how calls the project.. So if He would want to something do new in volleyball He will do it because FIVB loves money.

A Handbal game takes WITH Breakes 1h40min. A Basketball Game, without OT, 1h45min.

Yeah maybe he`s important, but he wouldn`t decide before speaking with important guys of the Russian Volleyball Scene. And i don`t believe, that a majority prefer this damn new rule.

So These new rule (set to 21pts) will be tested in few unimportant competition and u`ll see, that i wont change anything.

The same happened in Football with the Golden Goal...Few years tested and then back to penalty

• Basketball is 1 hour- 4x10 minut plus breaks without extra time.

Handball- 2x30 plus breaks more than 1 hour.

As You see even for breaks People pay but watch only 1h.

• Basketball 4x10 plus 15 min break between 2 and 3 quarter plus max 10 minutes for Coaches without ot = 65 and I don't see Your 1h45min.

• Pots:

1: Vakifbank Stambuł, Eczacibasi Stambuł, Galatasaray Stambuł (wszystkie Turcja), Dynamo Kazań, Dynamo Moskwa, Omiczka Omsk (wszystkie Rosja)
    2: Atom Trefl Sopot, Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza (oba Polska), RC Cannes, Beziers Volley (oba Francja), Rebecchi Nordmeccanica Piacenza, Imoco Volley Conegliano (oba Włochy)
    3: Rabita Baku, Azerrail Baku (oba Azerbejdżan), Stiinta Bacau, Dinamo Romprest Bukareszt (oba Rumunia), Crvena Zvezda Belgrad (Serbia) Schweriner SC (Niemcy)
    4: Volero Zurych (Szwajacaria), Agel Prostejov (Czechy), Gent Dames (Belgia), Unendo Yamamay Busto Arsizio (dzika karta, Włochy), Igtisadchi Baku (dzika karta, Azerbejdżan), Dresdner SC (dzika karta, Niemcy)

• Rabita Baku in 3rd pot? :white: Vakıfbank,Cannes,Rabita and Yamamay Busto in same group would be crazy :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

• Rabita Baku in 3rd pot? :white: Vakıfbank,Cannes,Rabita and Yamamay Busto in same group would be crazy :lol:

That's like Russia, Brazil, USA and Italy being in the same group in the olympic games :lol:

• I am so excited who will be our rivals :cheesy:

• ÇEMPİONLAR LİQASI :

Qrup A :
    - Omichka OMSK (RUS)
    - Beziers (FRA)
    - Rabita Baku (AZE)
    - Dresden (GER)

Qrup B :
    - Dinamo Moscow (RUS)
    - Piacenza (ITA)
    - Crvena Zvezda (SRB)
    - Igtisadchi Baku (AZE)

Qrup C :
    - Vakifbank (TUR)
    - Atom Sopot (POL)
    - Dinamo Romprest (ROM)
    - Gent Dames (BEL)

Qrup D :
    - Eczacibasi Vitra (TUR)
    - RC Cannes (FRA)
    - Schweriner (GER)
    - Agel Prostejov (CZE)

Qrup E :
    - Galatasaray (TUR)
    - Conegliano (ITA)
    - Azeryol Baku (AZE)
    - Yamamay (ITA)

Qrup F :
    - Dinamo Kazan (RUS)
    - Tauron Dabrowa (POL)
    - Stiinta Bacau (ROM)
    - Volero Zurich (SUI)

• Pool B and E will be the most interesting ones imo.

Rabita, Vakifbank and Dinamo Kazan wont have much problems. Eczacibasi also, though of course, RC Cannes is always a great team.

• Pool E is sooo tough :wacko: Seems like CEV wants to kick out an Italian team after the 1st phase :wall:

• They were not worried this season about splitting teams from countries? Busto and Conegliano in same group...that is so weird for CEV..hehehehehe

I saw the groups just now...in the last years there always was a rule that teams from the same country could not be in one pool, so I am surprised :what:

Bad luck for the German teams, Dresden can only win against Beziers and Schwerin only against Prostejov. And what a nice coincidence that Denise Hanke in her first year abroad after 6 years in Schwerin has to face her old club in CL :white:

• I saw the groups just now...in the last years there always was a rule that teams from the same country could not be in one pool, so I am surprised :what:

Bad luck for the German teams, Dresden can only win against Beziers and Schwerin only against Prostejov. And what a nice coincidence that Denise Hanke in her first year abroad after 6 years in Schwerin has to face her old club in CL :white:

WTF...! :lol:
    And also Carli Lloyd vs. Yamamay Busto Arsizio :box: :cheesy:

• I saw the groups just now...in the last years there always was a rule that teams from the same country could not be in one pool, so I am surprised :what:

That rule is not valid with the teams that got wild cards, like Busto. That's why Conegliano and Yamamay could be drawn in the same group.