2014 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• ANY FEEDBACK, know that Russian club will triumph! :win: :box: :box:

• Only one week left but so far only 20-25 % of the tickets have been sold. There are 2 possibilities;
    1-The matches will be played in front of empty seats or
    2.Halkbank will again arrange a high school or middle school and give them promotional tickets. So the matches will be played in front of audience , median age of 12-13 or 14-15. They will either scream :!: or shout :!: meaninglessly. Believe me they have the potential to kill all the excitement of the match :wall: (I have enough experience ;( )

Considering the current form of Halkbank and JSW, there is a strong possibility Halkbank will be eliminated in the semifinal stage so final can be played in front of 100 -150 fans :white:

Halkbank is in form, they will peak for the champions League. I would say chances are 51:49 for Halkbank vs JSW for the home advantage.

• Today I will go to Halkbank-Arkas match. It will give better idea.
    Halkbank problems are chronic , it is hard to fix it with good trainings. They have libero problem. I think they should play with double-libero and use Can Ayvazoğlu as a libero. He must be the best digger in Turkish league.
    Secondly, their middles must be the worst of final-four. Block is non-existent for Halkbank.
    Thirdly, Djuric is a big unknown. In big matches , he was just either blocked or hit the ball out in important moments.
    You can't trust him. I think 2 things will dcetermine Halkbank's fate;
    1.Service of Juantorena (he is the 10th :!: best server in Turkish league right now , this alone explains his terrible service season)
    2.Reception of Kaziyski.

• You can't trust him. I think 2 things will dcetermine Halkbank's fate;
    1.Service of Juantorena (he is the 10th :!: best server in Turkish league right now , this alone explains his terrible service season)
    2.Reception of Kaziyski.

Nooooo !
    End of road for Halkbank ! Today I was at Halkbank-Arkas match and it looks as Juantorena has a serious shoulder injury. He was blocked 6 or 7 times in a row in the third set because he couldn't fully rotate his shoulder. He couldn't hit one single clear spike and could only hit diagonal shots in the service. I don't know if it is worth to force him play today. Last year Stoychev did the same thing and it worsened his injury.

• The ticket mystery :lol:
    Yesterday night 70% of the seats were empty, today in the morning my friend decided to buy a ticket but couldn't do it because all tickets were sold in the morning. (approximately 3000 tickets) .
    Baskent Sport Hall will be full for the final-four but I don't know who bought 3000 tickets in 2 hours :what:

• :lol:

maybe Arabian Friends from Doha who supported Teams in every match during WCCH will come to Turkey.

• The ticket mystery :lol:
    Yesterday night 70% of the seats were empty, today in the morning my friend decided to buy a ticket but couldn't do it because all tickets were sold in the morning. (approximately 3000 tickets) .
    Baskent Sport Hall will be full for the final-four but I don't know who bought 3000 tickets in 2 hours :what:

good thing I bought mine 2 weeks ago :thumbsup:

• Could you give any tips for the special markets offered for Jastrzebski - Halkbank? https://www.tempobet22.com/event25290051.html

Will Kazyiski score more than 14.5 points?

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• If Djuric is injured will Batur play diagonal versus Jastrzebski?

Volleyball is one of the most interactive sports going. It is a game of intuition. Imagination. Improvisation. But most of all, of reciprocity. Of teamwork. There is no way to freelance in volleyball. :serve:

• First set to Belogorie. 25:19

Kazan has to improve in serve/reception otherwise they won`t have a chance. But it is difficult to find a balance. Travica is playing the middles from fifth meter.

• I actually think Travica is the only one who can beat Belogorod.

Zenit has some spiking trouble and the middle were weak in the first set.

On Bologorod side I don't understand why Travica doesn't run Muserskiy and Grozer more.

Does someone know if Khtey is still injured? :huh:

• I actually think Travica is the only one who can beat Belogorod.

Until now, he is actually having a great match ?( Some great plays with the middle, block free for the OHs.......

• A lot of errors in the opening set. Travica is having a great match so far, give him a break. Ilinykh efficient as well. Alekno started with the rotations already, Sivozhelez is out of the game, Yakovlev in, Mikhaylov as an OH.