Brazilian League 2013/2014

• Now regarding "creations" who are the members of the gold medal winning team that are created by those 2?

You mean, how would they be divided?
    If I understood your question correctly, my answer would be:

From 2008:
    Sheilla - none of them in clubs (she improved in Pesaro)
    Wal, Thaísa and Fabiana- Bernardo in the beginning of their careers
    Mari and Paula - mostly Zé Roberto in Osasco
    Sassá and Jaque - mostly Bernardo (but Jaque started playing professionaly in Osasco, which had Zé Roberto for many years)
    Fofão - I think Bernardo at the NT in the mid 90s
    Carol A. - I don't know...none of them in clubs probably
    Fabi - Bernardo

From 2012:
    Fê Garay - never coached by any of them in clubs
    Natália - Luizomar in a team from Rio de Janeiro state 10 years ago and then for many, many years in Osasco
    Adenízia - Luizomar since always in Osasco
    Tandara - never coached by any of them in clubs
    Dani Lins - Bernardo
    Fernandinha - none of them

• oh my only a few creations but very successful which means that sometimes it's not just about developing but also identifying, analyzing and strategizing, so please win more championships so that your haters will cry time and time again :rolll:

• Now I have another curiosity, minas is one of the best teams during the early 2000's but then what are the other reasons for their decline aside from fabiana going to rexona and Sheila going to pesaro?

• Now I have another curiosity, minas is one of the best teams during the early 2000's but then what are the other reasons for their decline aside from fabiana going to rexona and Sheila going to pesaro?

Lack of sponsors. It's been many years since they don't have much money to build a competitive team.
    In the past two years they have been playing mostly with young players.
    It's sad because Minas used to have top players such as Fofão, Pirv, Virna, Keba and others.

• Minas Tenis Clube è Logan Tom's first professional team. :rose:

Yes! I'd forgotten about that. They lost the Superliga to Osasco that year. Logan Tom touched the net on the exact last ball of the last match. I still have that image in my head :lol: :lol:
    She was really young and already such a good player.

• Oh yeah that was 2004 minas had tom, fabiana, fofao and sheila while osasco had paula, mari, fernanda and erika

No, Logan played in Minas in 2003. Érika was in Minas with her. Osasco had Virna that year, she traded places with Érika the following year.
    And Mari had not been "discovered" yet. She played as OPP/OH in Osasco in 2004.

There is a video of the final match:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-0LEP84nF4

• oh another thing do you know who is the player with the most superliga titles? :thumbsup:

It's probably Fernanda Venturini and Valeskinha with 8 titles each

• Just so you guys know....today ends Brazilian Summer time. So starting tomorrow we will be again 4 hours distance from CET time....

just so if you wanna follow the matches..dont get the time wrong. ;)

• Titles of Brazilian players from last OGs:

Valeskinha (8 titles) - Rexona (97/98, 99/00), Flamengo (00/01), BCN/Finasa/Osasco (02/03, 03/04, 04/05), Unilever (10/11, 12/13)
    Fabi (6 titles) - Rexona/Ades/Unilever (05/06, 06/07, 07/08, 08/09, 10/11, 12/13)
    Fabiana (5 titles) - Minas (01/02*) and Rexona/Ades/Unilever (05/06, 06/07, 07/08, 08/09)
    Thaísa (5 titles) - Rexona/Ades (05/06, 06/07, 07/08) and Sollys/Osasco (09/10, 11/12)
    Jaqueline (5 titles) - BCN/FInasa/Sollys/Osasco (02/03**, 03/04**, 09/10, 11/12) and Rexona/Ades (05/06)
    Mari (4 titles) - BCN/Finasa/Osasco (02/03*, 03/04, 04/05) and Unilever (10/11)
    Sassá (4 titles) - Rexona/Ades (05/06, 06/07, 07/08) and Sollys/Osasco (09/10)
    Fofão (3 titles) - Uniban (98/99), Minas (01/02) and Unilever (12/13)
    Paula Pequeno (3 titles) - BCN/Finasa/Osasco (02/03, 03/04, 04/05)
    Sheilla (2 titles) - Minas (01/02) and Unilever (10/11)
    Carol A. (2 titles) - Finasa/Sollys/Osasco (04/05, 09/10)
    Walewska (1 title) - Rexona (99/00)

* I think they weren't listed in the main roster of the team
    ** She was injuried during most of both seasons

Dani Lins (5 titles) - Finasa/Osasco (04/05*) and Rexona/Ades/Unilever (06/07, 07/08, 08/09, 10/11)
    Adenízia (3 titles) - Finasa/Sollys/Osasco (04/05**, 09/10, 11/12)
    Natália (2 titles) - Sollys/Osasco (09/10) and Unilever (12/13)
    Tandara (1 title) - Sollys/Osasco (11/12)
    Fernandinha (0 titles)
    Fernanda Garay (0 titles)

* She was recovering from a heart disease most of the season
    ** She wasn't listed in the main roster of the team that season

• I have to ask about Jaqueline Carvalho. After maternity leave, she has 0 pts ?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I have to ask about Jaqueline Carvalho. After maternity leave, she has 0 pts ?

You mean the ranking? If Im not mistaken, No, she received a rank. She is still 7. But for Osasco, she worth the same as in her first year there, when she came from outside the country, so she worth 0 in that case...

• You mean the ranking? If Im not mistaken, No, she received a rank. She is still 7. But for Osasco, she worth the same as in her first year there, when she came from outside the country, so she worth 0 in that case...

yep, thank you dear :flower:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Amil should definitely hire a foreign setter for next season... they can sign some other Brazilian of course but I don't imagine any top setter leaving their team.. Claudinha is playing really bad..she is not only setting 80% of the balls to Tandara but when she sets others the balls are predictable and her hitters are blocked..They lost to Osasco yesterday and I did not enjoy that game.. I mean it as fun and had great rallies but as I said Amil's game was too much one sided - to Tandara.. FOr me Kristin is doing a great job.. she's defending very very well.. she's hitting good, although I think she doesn't get as many balls as she should.. Claudinha rarely sets in zone 2 :!: One thing I noticed is her serve has improved a lot.. That was one element I did not like about her game and now with Ze it improved :D So she should stay for next season together with another setter.. maybe Antonijevic?! :rose:

• I think Ana Tiemi could be a good option.She improved her skills in Bursa BSB especially her setting skills is really fine now and she is better than Claudinha.Ze Roberto transfered Fernandinha with big expectations but she left the club really aggrieved.I hope Claudinha will not face with the same treatment by Ze Roberto.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think Ana Tiemi could be a good option.She improved her skills in Bursa BSB especially her setting skills is really fine now and she is better than Claudinha.Ze Roberto transfered Fernandinha with big expectations but she left the club really aggrieved.I hope Claudinha will not face with the same treatment by Ze Roberto.

Good to hear that Tiemi has improved - she is so sweet :roll: . She sure seemed promising at the tournament in russia, but seemed little bit lack of confidence and speed. Hope she can still become a star soon.

• I think Amil's biggest problem is not the setter. The big issue there is the middle blockers...Claudinha can't trust them, it's not possible. Walewska and Gattaz are not reliable anymore. I think Zé should hire a good foreign MB or even Fabiana.
    But yes, I would love if he could hire both Fabiana and Dani Lins, for example, and keeping the rest of the team, that would be awesome!!