Poland - OrlenLiga 2013/2014

• I watched replay of Budowlani - Tauron (last set) and team from Łódź just stood, hitting balls into straight blokck, after 12-13 we had Ozge on serve and 7 points in a row. Nuszel also got injured, but she got back on court, what commentator called irresponsibility :whistle: we have hospital in Łódź and we'll see who will be able to play versus Muszyna ^^

she had cramps, so probably she knew she can play again..at first it looked she had some foot injury :)

• Day 18 - end of Regular Season
    08.02 Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 17:00
    08.02 Atom Trefl Sopot - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 17:00
    08.02 Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 17:00
    09.02 KPS Chemik Police - Impel Wrocław 14:45 - Polsat Sport
    10.02 BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - PGNiG Nafta Piła 18:00 - Polsat Sport

In my opinion all matches should be played at the same time, but because of TV last two will be later, so these teams knowing rest results may lose on purpose :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Today Results:

Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna - Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 3-2 (16-25 25-16 25-17 22-25 15-13) MVP: Marina Cvetanovic report

Blocks decided in this match: Muszyna with 17, Łódź with 3. Hospital in Łódź, Cabajewska not ready in 100%, Love and Sikorska still absent. From others the best Cabrera who replaced Kwiatkowska, not bad also Nuszel. From Muszyna the best Cvetanovic, who was sub, Wojcieska with 8 blocks, not so bad Jagieło and Kurnikowska.

Atom Trefl Sopot - Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 3-1 (25-22 25-20 22-25 25-12) MVP: Zuzanna Efimienko report

MBs were the best in Atom, especially Efimienko 8o it's hard to find any leader and good things in Legionovia :whistle: last set was disastrous!

Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza - KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3-0 (25-23 25-13 25-20) MVP: Ozge Cemberci report

Tauron won it even without Zaroślińska, who eventualy got a rest :thumbsup: As OPP played Staniucha-Szczurek, OHs - Sassa with Skowrońska much better than in last game, Adams again on decent level. Pałac played with Kaliszuk on bench, Pura wa their best spiker, but she was taken out after 2 sets :what: Kinga Dybek changed her and made miracles on serve, but she didn't kill any single ball :whistle:

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• MVP is setter in about 1 from 7 matches (13 from 88 games so far), Ozge got award 3 times ^^

• Izabela Bełcik, Dorota Wilk, Frauke Dirickx, Yana Savochkina and Emilia Kajzer

Also Magdalena Mazurek got award ^^

• The question is...Wilson was out for the libero when Brinker entered, and when Dozier came to serve and Wilson at the net, Brinker went out again, so there were never really 4 foreigners on court at the same time. So what's the rule? Max. 3 foreigners on court or max. 3 foreigners in the main 7 including libero?

• The question is...Wilson was out for the libero when Brinker entered, and when Dozier came to serve and Wilson at the net, Brinker went out again, so there were never really 4 foreigners on court at the same time. So what's the rule? Max. 3 foreigners on court or max. 3 foreigners in the main 7 including libero?

The rule is 3 foreigners on court simultaneously, so this sub was allowed ^^

• KPS Chemik Police - Impel Wrocław 3-0 (25-23 25-18 25-22) MVP: Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza report
    I'm more focused on Olympic Games in Sochi, so I watched only first set and few points in the end. Impel should've won first set, but spoilt ending again :whistle: the best in Chemik were Glinka and Bednarek, match wasn't important for overall standings, so in last set appeared subs, while Sawicka didn't play at all. In Impel good only Mroczkowska and Konieczna, rest let me down.

• Smart clubs should sign 2 foreign MBs and a foreign libero in this case :D

Agree, having 4 foreigners in starting line-up only 3 are on court at the same time :D
    The biggest trolling club here we have in Plus Liga - Jastrzębski Węgiel can have 5 foreigners on court, because 2 foreigners - Łasko and Marechal are counted as Poles :what: having foreign libero, using your thought JW may have 6 foreigners in line-up :whistle:

• Ozge answered some fans questions on her Facebook official page, Sorry if someone put it here before :)

1) You played in Vakifbank with your sister. What it feels like? Due to this, were there any funny situations or mistakes?

Ozge: There is no words in the world which I can explain this. It’s such a great feeling that I know she is on the court with me, then I can look into her eyes and I can understand everything. We won great cups together and all off this is unforgettable. Of course we had a lot of funny stories. For example one time our trainer mix us and he want to say something about my set but he was telling this to my sister and everybody started laughing. We have many more story like this I also took her driver license, and in the university we swap each other for exams and no one realized.

2) You have played in the Turkish League, now you are playing in Polish League. How can you compare both league in terms of doping, play, strength and interest among the public?

Ozge: Turkish and Polish league are so different. In Turkey only 4 teams are good and the other never can win against them but in Polish league every team can lose against each other and I think this is more fun. Also fans are so different , in Turkey normally matches are playing in front of 100 people and good matches has little more viewers. In Poland on every match are huge crowd and funs who support their team during every play. Regardless of whether we win or lose, funs are every time with us and I'm very grateful for this..

3) How do you like Dabrowa? Did you already have a chance to see something more in Poland than a hall in Dabrowa?

Ozge: I like Dabrowa, I have sweet life here. I like my apartment because I live near the gym, the shopping mall and near my special restaurant Of course I saw many place in Poland because I like adventures and if I have free time I like go somewhere I weren’t before. I went to Auschwitz and this place made me so impressive. I also went to Katowice, Krakow and Warsaw but the most I like Krakow. I really, really loved Krakow, this city is like a dream for me, it’s historical, romantic and enjoyable.

4) With who in the team you have the best relation?
    Ozge: I have a great relation with everybody in the team, also staff but Rachael Adams and our statistician Przemek Kawka are special people for me. I like Rachael so much as a human and as a player also. She helps me a lot because this is my first year out of my country and I'm so lucky because she is here with me. And Przemek is also great and nice person. Normally before match I want to get ready myself tactically different then other players and Przemek never say to me no, he makes extra videos for me and he can understand me very quickly what is for me very important as a setter , he helps me so much in the court and also out of court. I feel like they always were in my life. I'm grateful because he is here. I want to thank them and also all my team for that they are nice for me every time.

5) From what I can see on the court and in interviews you seem to be a strong and charismatic person. Is there anything you're scared or something that you could not cope?

Ozge: Huh, thanks so much for such great words. Normally I'm not afraid anything, I never feel the fear during playing against good teams because I have played so many important matches. In my life I'm afraid to loose people who I love and take care about like my family and friends. I took many risk in my life, sometimes I succeed, sometimes I felt. But all of this teach me how to live. So I live my life so much. If I can breath everyday I have reason for smile

6) For the first time you are playing at a club outside of your country. How do you find yourself in a new reality on the court and in everyday life?

Ozge: I’m going through this situation so much nicer than I expected. This is about people around me, our club and our great fans. I feel so lucky this is my first year abroad and everything is going perfect. About outside of court I’m usually at home, sometimes I’m going out with the girls. I like to live in Dabrowa.

7) What were your first words in Polish? Can you say something more than basic phrases in Polish?

Ozge: Hehe, I can’t tell what. I learn Polish words and I know something words like dzien dobry, dzieki, dobranoc, idealnie , smacznego, uwaga but I’m not able to say any sentence .. Sorry.

8) What cities do you recommend to visit in Turkey?

Ozge: I love Turkey so I wish you can visit every city. My favorites are first of course Istanbul, Izmir. If you want to swim and have a nice weather Bodrum is perfect. I also recommend Marmaris, Datça. In Turkey we have beautiful seaside at the Black Sea. I hope everyone can see my country.

9) Do you like Polish cousine?

Ozge: I’m sorry but I don’t like. Because I usually make my meal by myself at home. This is more healthy so I'm happy:)

10) Before MKS is the last game of the regular season. You are the favorite of this match. How do you feel before the game and the upcoming playoffs?

Ozge: Yes, this is our last match in the regular season. I feel very good about this match and also about our future. We start to play good and we trust each other. We need to play with more attention in every match. We can be very dangerous team when we will play much aggressive, we give everything on the court and play with hungry to win. I'm sure we can win the Polish Cup and become Polish champion.

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała - PGNiG Nafta Piła 3-1 (25-16 25-20 23-25 27-25) MVP: Helena Horka report

Match wasn't on so high level, only Horka with good stats. Ciaszkiewicz and Beier had so low numbers in terms of spiking, from PGNiG not bad Wawrzyniak, it seems that Popik converted Krawulska permamently to OH and Ward is backup OPP. Aluprof was better in all elements.

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Final Standings after Regular Season
    1. KPS Chemik Police 48 (16-2) 50-14
    2. Atom Trefl Sopot 42 (14-4) 45-18
    3. Impel Wrocław 38 (13-5) 44-25
    4. Tauron Banimex MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 30 (10-8] 39-31
    - Play Offs - Higher Ranked
    5. BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała 28 (10-8] 36-34
    6. Polski Cukier Muszynianka Fakro Bank BPS Muszyna 26 (9-9) 37-39
    7. Beef Master Budowlani Łódź 23 (8-10) 32-41
    8. Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo 17 (4-14) 27-45
    - Play Offs - Lower Ranked
    9. PGNiG Nafta Piła 15 (5-13) 23-44
    10. KS Pałac Bydgoszcz 3 (1-17) 9-51
    - Play Outs

Play-Offs - Seeding
    Chemik - Siódemka
    Atom - Budowlani
    Impel - Muszynianka
    Tauron - Aluprof

Play Outs
    PGNiG - Pałac

• nice to reading, thanks for share :)

• THOROUGH INDIVIDUAL STATS (After Regular Season) (Thanks Togutt for inspiration :flower: )

TOP SCORERS
    1. Katarzyna Zaroślińska (Tauron) 296

2. Helena Horka (Aluprof) 277
    3. Berenika Tomsia (Siódemka) 263
    4. Tamara Kaliszuk (Pałac) 241
    5. Heike Beier (Aluprof) 238
    6. Anna Podolec (Atom) 219
    7. Anna Werblińska (Chemik) 219
    8. Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale (Chemik) 213
    9. Aleksandra Jagieło (Muszynianka) 198
    10. Anita Kwiatkowska (Budowlani) 192
    11. Elżbieta Skowrońska (Tauron) 189
    12. Charlotte Leys (Atom) 186
    13. Natalia Nuszel (Budowlani) 181
    14. Joanna Kaczor (Impel) 180
    15. Małgorzata Lis (Aluprof) 177

BEST SCORERS (Per set) - played at least in 10 matches
    1. Katarzyna Zaroślińska (Tauron) 4,55

2. Anna Podolec (Atom) 4,13
    3. Tamara Kaliszuk (Pałac) 4,08
    4. Helena Horka (Aluprof) 4,07
    5. Berenika Tomsia (Siódemka) 3,81
    6. Anna Werblińska (Chemik) 3,65
    7. Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale (Chemik) 3,55
    8. Ana Bjelica (Chemik) 3,5
    9. Heike Beier (Aluprof) 3,45
    10. Joanna Kaczor (Impel) 3,27
    11. Charlotte Leys (Atom) 3,21
    12. Julia Shelukhina (Atom) 3,15
    13. Agata Karczmarzewska-Pura (Pałac) 3,1
    14. Elżbieta Skowrońska (Tauron) 3,05
    15. Katarzyna Konieczna (Impel) 3,03

BEST SPIKERS (% among WS) - at least 200 attempts
    1. Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale (Chemik) 39,4%

2. Bogumiła Pyziołek (Impel) 38,99%
    3. Agata Babicz (PGNiG) 38,9%
    4. Charlotte Leys (Atom) 38,75%
    5. Anna Podolec (Atom) 38,04%
    6. Anna Werblińska (Chemik) 37,3%
    7. Berenika Tomsia (Siódemka) 37,3%
    8. Katarzyna Zaroślińska (Tauron) 36,32%
    9. Tamara Kaliszuk (Pałac) 35,61%
    10. Agata Karczmarzewska-Pura (Pałac) 35,31%
    11. Joanna Kaczor (Impel) 35,25%
    12. Katarzyna Mroczkowska (Impel) 35,12%
    13. Helena Horka (Aluprof) 34,95%
    14. Elżbieta Skowrońska (Tauron) 34,93%
    15. Ana Bjelica (Chemik) 34,88%

* Molnar not included here has 37,04% (in 162 attempts)
    ** This time I won't give efficiencies - the best WS here Glinka has 26,73%, only 5 more WS behind Gosia also have over 20% here :wavy:

BEST SPIKERS (% among MB) - at least 150 attempts
    1. Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł (Chemik) 50,95%

2. Monika Naczk (Pałac) 48,9%
    3. Małgorzata Lis (Aluprof) 48,46%
    4. Rachael Adams (Tauron) 46,33%
    5. Faimie Kingsley (PGNiG) 44,31%
    6. Sylwia Pycia (Budowlani) 43,93%
    7. Ivana Plchotova (Muszynianka) 43,37%
    8. Eleonora Dziękiewicz (Tauron) 42,51%
    9. Julia Shelukhina (Atom) 41,67%
    10. Lauren Barfield (Siódemka) 41,18%

* Bednarek-Kasza not included has 55,95% (but only 84 attempts)
    ** In terms of efficiency the best is not ranked Bednarek (45,24%), from ranked the best is Gajgał-Anioł (40%)

BEST BLOCKERS (Per set) - played at least in 10 matches
    1. Julia Shelukhina (Atom) 1,17

2. Zuzanna Efimienko (Atom) 1,16
    3. Agnieszka Kąkolewska (Impel) 1,08
    4. Sylwia Wojcieska (Muszynianka) 0,97
    5. Ivana Plchotova (Muszynianka) 0,93
    6. Małgorzata Lis (Aluprof) 0,9
    7. Faimie Kingsley (PGNiG) 0,88
    8. Katarzyna Mróz (Chemik) 0,87
    9. Makare Wilson (Impel) 0,84
    10. Sylwia Pycia (Budowlani) 0,83

* From not ranked the best are Aleksandra Sikorska (Budowlani) 1,07 but only 15 played sets, Agnieszka Bednarek with 0,86 (21 sets)

BEST BLOCKERS (Per set among non-MBs)
    1. Anna Podolec (Atom) 0,6

2. Małgorzata Glinka-Mogentale (Chemik) 0,52
    3. Katarzyna Zaroślińska (Tauron) 0,48
    4. Heike Beier (Aluprof) 0,46
    5. Anna Werblińska (Chemik) 0,42

BEST SERVERS (Per set) - played at least in 10 matches
    1. Anna Werblińska (Chemik) 0,47

2. Ana Bjelica (Chemik) 0,38
    3. Tamara Kaliszuk (Pałac) 0,36
    4. Charlotte Leys (Atom) 0,34
    5. Heike Beier (Aluprof) 0,32
    6. Karolina Ciaszkiewicz-Lach (Aluprof) 0,32
    7. Izabela Bełcik (Atom) 0,3
    8. Ivana Plchotova (Muszynianka) 0,26
    9. Aleksandra Liniarska (Tauron) 0,26
    10. Natalia Nuszel (Budowlani) 0,25

* Among non-ranked Agnieszka Bednarek has 0,29; Aleksandra Sikorska 0,27; Magdalena Hawryła (PGNiG) 0,25
    ** In terms of efficiency first is Olga Raonic (Siódemka) 3,91%

BEST SETTERS - at least 200 attempts
    1. Maja Ognjenovic (Chemik) 35,48%

2. Frauke Dirickx (Impel) 30,6%
    3. Ozge Cemberci (Tauron) 29,04%
    4. Marta Biedziak (Pałac) 28,69%
    5. Izabela Bełcik (Atom) 27,59%

* From non-ranked the best is Lucie Muhlsteinova (Chemik) 34,1%

BEST RECEIVERS - at least 200 attempts
    1. Katarzyna Wysocka (Pałac) 41,42%

2. Agata Sawicka (Aluprof) 41,15%
    3. Charlotte Leys (Atom) 39,37%
    4. Paulina Maj (Muszynianka) 38,18%
    5. Dorota Ściurka (Budowlani) 37,67%
    6. Agata Durajczyk (Budowlani) 36,6%
    7. Sassa (Tauron) 36,49%
    8. Anna Werblińska (Chemik) 36,13%
    9. Karolina Ciaszkiewicz-Lach (Aluprof) 35,32%
    10. Aleksandra Jagieło (Muszynianka) 34,78%
    11. Joanna Kuligowska (PGNiG) 34,25%
    12. Marta Kuehn-Jarek (PGNiG) 33,64%
    13. Agata Babicz (PGNiG) 33,63%
    14. Dorota Medyńska (Impel) 33,06%
    15. Magdalena Saad (Siódemka) 32,88%

* Molnar is the best non-ranked with 29,82%
    ** In terms of efficiency the best is Agata Sawicka with 28,85%

THE WORST SPIKERS - at least 200 attempts
    1. Sassa (Tauron) 26,74%

2. Julia Twardowska (Pałac) 27,94%
    3. Aleksandra Wójcik (Siódemka) 28,18%
    4. Magdalena Piątek (Muszynianka) 28,62%
    5. Daria Paszek (PGNiG) 28,71%

* Even worse were players below this limit: Ewelina Sieczka (Impel) 18,95%; Zuzanna Pieczka (Pałac) 24,44%; Klaudia Kaczorowska (Atom) 25,98%
    ** The worst MB here is Olga Trach (Budowlani) 33,93%, she's also the most inefficient MB with 17,86%
    *** The most inefficient spiker (kills-errors/attempts) are Ewelina Sieczka (Impel) and Patrycja Polak (ex-Impel) with 0% :!:, next is Aleksandra Wójcik (Siódemka) with 1,36%

THE WORST RECEIVERS - at least 200 attempts
    1. Agata Karczmarzewska-Pura (Pałac) 16,45%

2. Julia Twardowska (Pałac) 21,84%
    3. Katarzyna Mroczkowska (Impel) 22,44%
    4. Natalia Strózik (Aluprof) 23,7%
    5. Kinga Dybek (Pałac) 25,95%

* Among non-ranked the worst is Patrycja Polak (ex-Impel) 14,29% but having only 28 attempts. Now the worst below 200 is Anna Sołodkowicz (Siódemka) 26,8%
    ** The most inefficient receiver is also Polak -7,14%, next are Agata Karczmarzewska-Pura -6,93% and Julia Twardowska 3,83%
    *** The worst from Liberos is Krystyna Strasz (Tauron) 27,77%, she's also the most inefficinet with 14,67%